LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Dosn't Like It!

• 2 weeks later...

Awwwwww poor baby -- I was lucky and my mom put me back in diapers and kept me diapered until i strated school -- you can read my story in True Stories here in Daily Diapers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Miss kate here or Mummy kate, I might be too far for you, eventually youll get bored or I will, look around locally for a nanny or aunty, ok good luck

Miss kate here or Mummy kate, I might be too far for you, eventually youll get bored or I will, look around locally for a nanny or aunty, ok good luck

Hello Miss Kate *curtsies* it feels good to have an Auntie/mummy talking with us here. I hope you enjoy coming here and do often :D

That's wonderful Miss Kate. I'm sure we will have lots of fun here. :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im sure we can baby I usually deal with sissy baby only ab boy do have a nasty habbit to turn everything to sex, I am a strict aunty and I expect things done for real, I usualy deal on AOL strictkate@aol.com im from UK im female 36 married you?

Im sure we can baby I usually deal with sissy baby only ab boy do have a nasty habbit to turn everything to sex, I am a strict aunty and I expect things done for real, I usualy deal on AOL strictkate@aol.com im from UK im female 36 married you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im hoping Auntie will keep me in line too.

Married, yes. And I hear you about those boys, they can be yukie ;)

Married, yes. And I hear you about those boys, they can be yukie ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes most of the ab male want to play with their bits digusting, if they want to be and behave they have to stop doing it, I know that baby are curious even girly baby but it takes time they have to discover themself the gently way, and they will have mummy or aunty to guide them? Is your wife your mummy? My hubby ISNT a ab.

Is your wife your mummy? My hubby ISNT a ab.

To keep up the illusion I shall stay away from the pink when talking as an adult ;)

Yes, my wife is my mummie, but I don't wear diapers around the children. I do get some time after all are asleep. :) She dose treat me like a baby though. I have to wear little girl panties. Than there are Pads "that feel like diapers" the comercial says :D . She often cuts up my food. I only use babywash soap and baby cologne, yes baby cologne from J&J. Plus any other way she can think of.

but when I am in here I am a virtual baby girl and will respond as one :P

Twanks for wistening. Can I have a cookie?

Pweeze!!

You can have a cookie yes girly, does your mummy take you out dressed up for car rides or take you out walking?

How many dolls do you have? and what their name?

I don't go out as me. I wear lots of pretty things underneath. Most of my girlieness is in this world. As far as dollies, well I have a few. If you want to see my real passion check out "Oh Sissy Tree Oh Sissy Tree, My sissy tree 2005" in the Sissy Room forum. :blush:

I don't go out as me. I wear lots of pretty things underneath. Most of my girlieness is in this world. As far as dollies, well I have a few. If you want to see my real passion check out "Oh Sissy Tree Oh Sissy Tree, My sissy tree 2005" in the Sissy Room forum. :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see so you havent looked to explore you girly side outside home!!!

Out there it is too scary for littles girls like me. :blush: the outside me has a wealwy important job. kids to take care of. He rarely take me out inpubwic. Mommie often tries to dress me up to look like him on outside. Then we go to all the stores where she might old up a pwetty dress to see how it might look on me :blush:. Mommie sometimes lets me go out espesowy New Years day now that she knows that all the men dress as girls in the mummers parade :wub:

PS did you get that PM?

Too many mothers rush their babies out of diapers for their own convenience. The lucky oness among us have understanding mommies who will keep us in diapers a long as we like! The world needs more mommies like that -- both in real life and on line!

• 5 months later...