LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Itch?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Lately I've been getting itchy in my groin and buttocks because of constant exposure to my fecal matter in diapers. I think it's because of the seasonal changes and weather with all the heat. I think the heat is exacerbating the itchiness.

I just wanna know if any of you itch down there from being messed or no. If you do, do you scratch yourself in public or no? What do you do to prevent it and get rid of it?

I think the itch is a result of the major rash I have gotten the past three days. My constant exposure has been taking its toll lately. In public when it starts to itch if I can't bear it I just take my hands and scratch myself like a monkey until it goes away. I DO NOT like the way scratching totally ruins the natural way my mess situates itself in my diapers. Like, it makes it even more uncomfortable and itchy. This snowball effect in turns makes me scratch more and more in public until it is waaaaaay noticable. I hate to admit that yesterday at walmart I grabbed a ruler in the stationary department and used it to get inside the diaper to scratch my itch. Don't worry I bought the ruler through self checkout, I ran to rear restroom to wash a little mess off, there you d0n't need be cautious of picking up green rulers from walmart.

Yea, so do you?

Also, I have discovered spatulas are awesome for the itch.

Well friday night. Gonna go to bed.

Lately I've been getting itchy in my groin and buttocks because of constant exposure to my fecal matter in diapers. I think it's because of the seasonal changes and weather with all the heat. I think the heat is exacerbating the itchiness.

Dude, it's your aforementioned constant exposure to fecal matter causing the itch. Your skin just cannot take such prolonged exposure to bacteria-rich bodily waste. It's got nothing to do with the weather.

• Like 4

Dude, it's your aforementioned constant exposure to fecal matter causing the itch. Your skin just cannot take such prolonged exposure to bacteria-rich bodily waste. It's got nothing to do with the weather.

+1 QFT

Guest Wetnmessy247

A little clarification:

The ruler thing was me fu*cking around. It didn't happen. I think everyone should know some things I say aren't true. Like the ruler thing.

Anyway, I think the weather has some part to play. The heat kind of intensifies what the fecal matter does to skin. I mean, it's a hot mess down there. Not a good combo of heat, sweat, stickyness, urine, and feces. Pretty bad so I admit it may be the constant exposure.

I won't change that though. I'll just get through the itchyness the best I can. I won't sacrifice my messyness just because of a irritating rash/open sore itch.

Guest littlesissy

A little clarification:

The ruler thing was me fu*cking around. It didn't happen. I think everyone should know some things I say aren't true. Like the ruler thing.

Anyway, I think the weather has some part to play. The heat kind of intensifies what the fecal matter does to skin. I mean, it's a hot mess down there. Not a good combo of heat, sweat, stickyness, urine, and feces. Pretty bad so I admit it may be the constant exposure.

I won't change that though. I'll just get through the itchyness the best I can. I won't sacrifice my messyness just because of a irritating rash/open sore itch.

You've posted about a super bad rash lately. If you're going to be in poopy diapers for an extended amount of time I suggest a strong barrier cream such as iLex. It's expensive about $12 a for 4 oz. You can mix it with 1 part iLex, 1 part Balmex and 1 part Vaseline which makes it last longer. Or you could realize that going around in poopy diapers all the time is expensive and try to limit yourself to a few times a month.

W&M, no-one mentioned the damn ruler. I'm not the only one who can't believe that anybody wants to be as unhygienic down below as you are. It's astounding.

God Almighty, I can understand why people might love to sit in their own poop, if it's for a very limited amount of time and they clean up thoroughly afterwards. After all, that's why this sub-forum exists; to talk about the thrill and enjoyment that messing gives us.

But poop contains harmful bacteria, like E. Coli, that will endanger your life by coming into contact with OPEN sores! Sores that, by the way, were caused by your insistence on constantly being messy. W&M, would you die for the sake of being messy? Actually, forget I asked that: nothing would probably please you more than to be buried with a week's worth of crap in your pants. "Messy at my own funeral? CHECK!"

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

W&M, no-one mentioned the damn ruler. I'm not the only one who can't believe that anybody wants to be as unhygienic down below as you are. It's astounding.

God Almighty, I can understand why people might love to sit in their own poop, if it's for a very limited amount of time and they clean up thoroughly afterwards. After all, that's why this sub-forum exists; to talk about the thrill and enjoyment that messing gives us.

But poop contains harmful bacteria, like E. Coli, that will endanger your life by coming into contact with OPEN sores! Sores that, by the way, were caused by your insistence on constantly being messy. W&M, would you die for the sake of being messy? Actually, forget I asked that: nothing would probably please you more than to be buried with a week's worth of crap in your pants. "Messy at my own funeral? CHECK!"

Actually I would be happier with a lifetime of mess in my diaper when buried. However messy at my funeral means nothing to me since I would be dead anyway. And althogh a lifetime of mess when buried sounds nice on paper, I can't begin to imagine how bad 60 years old feces would smell.