LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends For Women In Colors & Prints

Guest MommyGweniebear

Diaper Purchasing  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What matters to you when selecting a brand of diaper?

• Absorbancy
    • General Look (Prints or none)
    • Noise Factor (Crinkle or none)
    • Odor Control
    • Price

Guest MommyGweniebear

I just ordered some because I like their look and price. I know some people I used to live with swore by this brand. They seem to do very well for a reasonable price compared to some of these other companies who want to charge you an arm and a leg for something you will dispose of many times over before the day is up lol. What do you all think of these diapers?

combination

first priorty it has to be plastic backed, crinkly is good. Secondly, it should be highly absorbent but if I need to change more so be it. The better the price the more I will buy. Odor control is not a primary factor, prints aren't overly important, if I feel like prints, I can get stickers at the dollar store.

Fit is important as I am a big man

Guest MommyGweniebear

combination

first priorty it has to be plastic backed, crinkly is good. Secondly, it should be highly absorbent but if I need to change more so be it. The better the price the more I will buy. Odor control is not a primary factor, prints aren't overly important, if I feel like prints, I can get stickers at the dollar store.

Fit is important as I am a big man

For me, yes price does factor in. I expect a low price on things like diapers since what I will be buying is disposable. I personally wouldn't want much crinkle, but absorbency is a must as is odor control. Prints are a cute extra that my babygirl seems to like so that's a nice factor also. ^_^

the mens version to the aforementioned depends SUCK! I bought a pack out of curiosity and they are terrible.

I have always hated depends. I hate walgreens brand as much but I will buy and wear them before I think about

ever buying a depends.

As my name states, I wear them. They're decent. I want plastic backed, crinkle is fine, prints aren't a must, and odor control and to absorb is probably most important to me. Max. Protection is my #1 along with goodnites. I've tried the mens version of this and it's like I said...decent. I much prefer my tapes with the Max. Protection.

Guest MommyGweniebear

I have personally changed Depends and I think they are a very nice brand. The reason I wanted to try the underwear type is not only because you can't beat the price, but because of some medical issues going on I will be starting to wear them, and both my baby and I need discreet wear at the moment since we live with roommates who might not follow the concept of infantalism so well. I also like the fun prints too :)