LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Serching For A Story The Lost Bet Or From Porsche To Petticoats

Guest Chriskc

The Lost Bet or From a Porsche to Petticoats a story by Susie Frillikins

"What ever happened to that brash, self-confident young man I married just two years ago" I thought to myself as my husband stood nervously in the door way. "Come in David, come closer" I snapped. It caused him great concern when I used this tone of voice with him and I could see his eyes misting up with tears as he minced over to me, taking really little steps, almost on tip-toes, as he had been taught. I giggled, it was so amusing to see a man walk in such an effeminate manner, but David could not help but walk this way now as it was so ingrained in to him. David blushed as I laughed at him, but he did not falter, he came closer, took the frilly hems of his petticoats and dress in his fingers and dropped a perfect curtsey. "Here I am mummy" he squeaked in the very high pitched voice I had taught him to use, he sounded just like Shirley Temple. "Oh darling you do look sweet" I laughed fluffing up the pink puff sleeves of his little girl party frock. I loosened the pink ribbon in his ringletted hair, he squeaked in pain as I viciously tightened it up again and fastened it into a big bow. "Oh did mummy hurt her little girl" I said mockingly. "Yeth" he lisped. "Well you know I want you to look your best today don't you" I said flouncing his dress over the mass of short white petticoating that bobbed and swayed around his frilly bottom. "Yeth mummy" he said, his thumb was now in his mouth, again this was something I had encouraged to such a degree that he didn't even realise he was doing it. "I know you are looking forward to Aunty Janet's visit just as much as I am aren't you?" I asked with a smile knowing he was beside himself with shame at the thought of my sister seeing him in his little girl outfit, especially when she was bringing her two precocious daughters Karen and Lesley. "Yeth mummy" he squeaked insincerely "but couldn't I wear men'th clothes for just one day" "Men's clothes, certainly not" I snapped causing him to jump "what would a pretty little girl like you be doing in men's clothes" I scoffed "besides you don't have any anyway, your wardrobe is full of pretty party frocks with lots of petticoats and frilly knickers, you are a little girl not a man. What are you?" I asked sternly. "I'm a pwetty wittle girl" he said sucking heavily on his thumb to try to stop himself from crying. I turned the frilly cuffs of his ankle socks so that the frills just touched his pink Mary Jane strap over shoes. I then turned my attention to his frilly knickers, he shivered in fear which sent an electric shock of absolute power cursing through my body. I loved the fact that he was so nervous whenever I had him this close to me, I fussed with the rows of frilly lace running across his bottom, adjusted the lacy edges of his leg openings so that his frilly drawers could clearly be seen under his skirts. "When was the last time you did your wee-wee?" I asked straightening his skirts. "Ten minutes ago" he sobbed. "I don't want you having any accidents when our company arrives, you had better go and get your potty and bring it here" I told him. "But mummy I don't need to wee-wee" he squeaked. "You know if you wet your knickers I will put you in a nappy in front of everyone don't you" I said. "Yeth mummy" "Can you imagine just how much they will laugh at you, someone your age being put into a nappy" I sneered, he nodded, "and if you go into nappies I'll put you in baby clothes and I will keep you in them for a whole year, is that want you want me to do?" "No mummy, I'll get my potty" he answered hanging his head in shame. Five minutes later I was looking down at my sissified husband sitting on his potty, frilly drawers around his frilly ankle socks, holding up his masses of skirts, his eliminations tinkling into his pink potty. This was the so called dominant sex I laughed to myself, I don't think so. "I've finished mummy" he said looking up at me with deep embarrassment. "You can stay on your potty until our guests arrive" I sneered, I pushed Jemima his rag doll into his arms then left him on his child’s toilet.

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats part 2 Author: Susie Frillikins, Jul/10/2003 05:07:10 [-05 EST]

Shortly after I heared Janet's car enter the drive, the front door burst open and my two nieces ran into the house "Hello Aunty" they both greeted me with a kiss and a hug "Where is he? Where is our sissy uncle" Karen giggled. "He's not your uncle Karen, he ceased to be that the day we put him into his little girl clothes, he is now your sissified cousin and as he is much younger than both of you, you have complete authority over him. He's on his potty in the lounge" I informed them, they could hardly contain themselves as they turned and rushed into the living room. Janet came through the door, we greeted each other with hugs and kisses, I hadn't seen her for several months, we had so much to catch up on, especially David's development as a little girl. "How is he adapting to being a sissy little girl all the time?" she asked. "He is coming along just fine.You would not believe he had ever been a man" I laughed, "he has little tantrums now and then, as all little girls of three year old do, but other than that he is the epitomy of a simpering little girl, come and see" Howls of laughter emanated from the lounge as we walked in, David was looking up at the girls his face beetroot red as he sat on his potty, he was sucking his thumb, clutching his doll to his chest, they were in hysterics at the sight of a grown man, dressed up as a little girl, ribbons in his hair, ringletts cascading down his red face, a pretty pink party frock and petticoats, he looked ridiculous. I dread to think what it cost David to be seen in such humiliating clothes in such a humiliating position by his two young neices. Karen was ten years old, Lesley was nine, as young as they were they too revelled in having a man in such a humiliating position. To make matters worse for David, Karen and Lesley were both dressed in jeans, trainers and plain tee-shirts, I was wearing slacks and a blouse, Janet had loose fitting trousers with a pale blue polo shirt, David, the only male in the room, was the only one in skirts, a point that Lesley made known to him. Janet burst into laughter to when she saw him "Oh Caroline he looks so sweet" she said pulling him up from his potty wiping him with a tissue and pulling his frillies up, he shivered with revulsion at Janets touch she laughed "Don't be shy, Auntie won't hurt you. I just want to get a better look at my sissy brother in law". She looked closely at him. "What have you done to his face Caroline? he looks so different, is he wearing make up?" Janet asked as she fussed with his skirts, he just stood there whimpering, his thumb in his mouth holding on to Jemima for comfort. "His long black eye lashes are false but permanently welded to his real ones, they were too short" I told her "his eye brows have been removed and those thin little ones have been tattooed in their place, his lips have been reshaped into the perfect cupids bow as you can see and that is not lipstick Janet, his lips have been tattooed bright red too, I was going to have some blusher tattooed on his cheeks only he doesn't seem to need any" We all laughed at his bright red face. "But isn't tattooing permanent?" Janet laughed wiping her finger across his pouting lips to verify the deep red colouring wasn't lip-stick "Oh dear David your going to look like this for the rest of your life" Janet howled. He broke down and tears gushed from his eyes. "What a big baby" laughed Karen "look Lesley he's crying like the sissy he is" "Now then darling compose yourself and say hello to everybody" I laughed drying his eyes. His sobbing subsided he took his skirts in his fingers and curtseyed to Janet "Hewwo Aunty Janet it ith tho nithe to thee you again" he lisped in the best little girl voice he could manage under the circumstances. Another peal of laughter filled the room as they heard him talk like a little girl for the first time. "Thank-you David, it is so nice to see you too" Janet laughed "you sound as sweet as you look and you curtsey so well do you practice often" "Yeth Aunty Janet. I have to thpeak like thith all the time and I pwactith curtthying two hourth everwy day" he lisped, bright red with embarresment. He turned to the girls, he curtseyed again "Hewwo Mith Karen, hewwo Mith Wethwy I'm tho gwad you could come to pway with me" he squeaked. The two girls howled "What else have you got to say darling?" I reminded him. He flushed even deeper red, curtseyed "Fank oo for thugethting to my mummy that I thould be turned into a wittle girl, it ith the betht thing for me becauth I look tho thweet in my pwetty dwetheth, inthtead of menth cwothes" he said in a high pitched whisper. It had been the girls idea to make him into the simpering caricature of little girlhood he was now, Janet was fuming after a conversation with David shortly after our marriage she asked her two daughters to suggest the best method of bringing David to heel. I remembered his face when I called him into the lounge, Karen and Lesley informed him that he was going to be transformed into a little girl and when we put him in his first party frock he burst into tears. He was a grown man, he could have easily resisted our attempt to sissify him any other man would have done. Once he was dressed and we were laughing at him he could have ripped the frock off, but he didn't, he just burst into tears like a great big sissy. His fate was sealed, if he wasn't going to assert his manhhood then we would take it from him forever, he ceased to be a man that day, he became a little girl. "It was our pleasure, you look so much better in your party frock than you ever did in pants" Karen giggled lifting his skirts up to get a better look at his frilly knickers "Look at these frilly panties Lesley, I wouldn't be seen dead in baby knickers like these, would you?" "No, or that frock it is so childish, but then again I'm not a little girl, I'm nine years old, how old are you David" Lesley grinned. "Pweath Mith Wethwy I'm a fwee year old wittle girl" he lisped, we laughed. "There you are Karen, he is a three year old little girl, that's why he's dressed like this. All little girls his age love to dress up in pretty party frocks and frilly panties, your the same aren't you David" Lesley laughed. "Yeth Mith Wethwy, I wove wearing my fwilly dwetheth" he lied. "Why don't you girl's run along and play, David can show you all his dolls and other toys while your mother and I have a cup of tea" I suggested. "Oh yes let's, come on David show us all your dollies, I hope you have names for them all" Karen squealed with excitement as she took his hand and led him put of the room. "Pweath Mith Kawen not tho fatht" I heared him squeak. "Look at the way he walks Lesley, what a sissy" Karen howled. Janet and I sat down to a nice cup of tea, the sounds of the girls laughing and David crying came from down the stairs. "You've worked wonders with him Caroline, he acts just like a little girl, and his face is just like a dolls" Janet congratulated me. "I know, he cried for almost a week after it was done, it wasn't that painful, but it was the fact that he knew that his face was permenantly made-up that upset him" "I'm not surprised, any man that had just had his face permanently made-up with bright red lips and baby doll eyes would bound to be upset" Janet laughed "surely he must have rebelled when he knew that was going to happen to him". "You would have thought so wouldn't you, but no just like the big sissy he is he just whined pathetically that he was a man and that men do not have their faces looking pretty with permanent make-up" I told her. "What did you say?" she asked. "I just laughed at him, I reminded him that men didn't wear pretty party frocks either or wear ribbon in their hair or wear frilly knickers or spend their day's playing with dolls like he did" I giggled as I remembered David's face that day, "he whined "But you make me dress and act as a little girl" I mimicked his voice, Janet laughed "Do you think there is another man in this world that would allow a woman to make him into a little girl? I asked him" "What did he say to that?" Janet laughed. "What could he say, he just looked at himself in the mirror in his pretty frock and burst into tears and let me take him to the beauty salon for his make-up" I finished my tea. "You actually took him to a beauty salon" she howled "what did they say when they saw him" "They are quite used to him visiting the salon now, he has his hair dyed and put into ringlets once a month. They humiliate him for allowing himself to be put into dresses and acting like a little girl in fact it was his hairdresser that suggested having his face done, she said it would make him look more like the little girl he wanted to be" I told Janet "Brilliant" she howled. "He deserves all he gets" scoffed Janet "fancy a him allowing himself to be turned into a little girl" she paused "can you remember when he told me that it was him that was going to wear the trousers in your marriage, that he didn't agree with women’s lib that he hated assertive women, women should know their place he had said, men are the bread winners, women are only here to make sure their men have a hot meal on the table when they come home from work and to look as pretty as they can for their men" Janet recalled laughing.

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats-part 3 Author: Susie Frillikins, Jul/16/2003 09:05:57

"That was just after we got married two years ago" I recalled "but I liked it best when you got him to repeat his theory on the sexes when he was dressed in his party frock". We both laughed as we remembered David standing in front of us dressed in a very pretty party frock. Janet lifted his skirts "I'm looking for the trousers David, I can see some very frilly petticoats and some very pretty knickers, but no trousers, didn't you tell me that you were going to wear the trousers in your marriage?" she asked him with a sneer, he mumbled something, "or did you say that you were going to wear the skirts in your marriage David. Which was it trousers or skirts?" Janet snapped "Trousers" he croaked. "Then why on earth are you wearing this pretty party frock?" she said swishing his skirts around his frilly bottom ,"and I've been through your wardrobe David and there isn't one single pair of trousers to be found, just pretty dresses. Isn't that a little strange for someone who said he was going to wear the trousers, how can you David when you don't even own a pair". David hung his head in shame as Janet mocked him, he must have regretted telling her his ideas on a woman's role. "What else did you say David, didn't you say that women should make themselves as pretty as they possibly can for their men. No that can't be right, you must have said men should make themselves pretty for their women because you have certainly made yourself as pretty as a picture haven't you" she sneered, he nodded. "And what else did you say, you said that women are the weaker sex and that no man should ever allow a women to take control of his life, especially you, go on David you tell me exactly what you said that night" she ordered. David cleared his throat, his head was still hung in shame "I said that any man that allowed a mere female to take over his life was a disgrace to the male gender" he croaked. "Go on" she said. "And that if he did he should not consider himself a man ever again and that he deserved to be totally humiliated for allowing such a thing to happen" he began to cry. "And have you allowed your life to be taken over by a mere female David or do you choose to dress up and act like a little girl?". He nodded his head. "So you have allowed a mere female to dress you in party frocks, that means by your own admission that you are a disgrace to the male gender doesn't it?". He nodded again "And that you should never consider yourself a man ever again and that you deserve to be humiliated for the rest of your life" Janet sneered. He nodded again. "Can you remember our bet David?" she asked him putting her sharp finger nail under his chin and raising his tear stained face so she could look into his eyes. He nodded. "After you explained your theory on male/female relationships I bet you that you would be wearing a pretty little girls party frock and a pair of frilly panties in front of me and my girls before the year was out didn't I" Janet reminded him. "You thought the idea of you being in little girl's clothes was so preposterous that you jumped at the bet, especially when you thought you were going to win my Porsche. Remember you said if it happened you would agree to ask Caroline to keep you in little girl clothes for the rest of your life and that you would accept your position as a three year old little girl, didn't you David". Unable to speak he just nodded. " I can quite understand a man like you making such a bet, I mean no man would allow such a humiliating thing to happen to him, and I knew just how much you envied my sports car, but look at yourself David, are you or are you not wearing a pretty little girl's party frock with all the frilly trimmings" Janet laughed "Yes" he croaked "Do you concede that I have won my bet" she sneered, he nodded, she held up her car's log book and the car keys, "If you had been a man David you would have been the proud owner of a very rare sports car. But now David it's time for you to pay your debt" Janet laughed. David turned to me he bowed his head in utter shame "Please Caroline keep me in little girls clothes for the rest of my life. I am now nothing but a three year old little girl" he wailed. Oh how we laughed as we recounted that night, just then Sharon my maid entered the room, "I've put the lunch on the patio ma'am" she said. "Thank-you Sharon, call the girl's will you" I smiled rising, Janet followed me to the patio where Sharon had laid a table and set out lunch. The girls joined us, they could not stop giggling at David as he minced after them carrying Jemima his eyes red from crying so much. "What have you girls been up to?" Janet asked as we ate.

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats part 4 Author: Susie Frillikins, Jul/12/2003 11:44:56 [-05 EST]

"Well David showed us all his dollies and told us all their names then showed us how he played with them" Karen giggled "I can remember when I was his age playing the same games with my dolls, but it seems so babyish now, it suits him though". They both laughed. "Then we made David sing a song and do a dance for us" Lesley laughed "you should see him mummy, he looks just like Shirley Temple". "He has got a video of Shirley Temple and has been practising very hard to sing and dance just like her, she is your hero isn't she David?" I asked him. "Yeth mummy" he squeaked. "I think secretly he wishes he was Shirley Temple, don't you David?" "Yeth mummy" he began to cry again as the girls jeered at him for admitting he wished he was Shirley Temple. "I'd love to see your dance David" Janet laughed. "But I don't have my muthic Aunt Janet" he squeaked trying to get out of his humiliating dance routine. "Don't worry darling, I've recorded it for you on this tape player now get up and get ready to dance" I laughed. His face was bright red as he stood in front of us. He curtseyed sweetly "My name ith Thirley Temple" he squeaked. The music started and he did his little dance routine "On the good thip wolly pop..." he sang. He had been studying his video for months now, his dance was exactly the same as Shirley Temples and it was incredible how much he actually sounded like her, if it wasn't for his size you would have said that it was a real little girl dancing and singing in front of us. As the song finished he curtseyed to our applause and laughter. "You should send him to dance school aunty" Lesley suggested "with all the other little girls". "Wouldn't he look so cute in a pink tutu and ballet shoes" Karen joined in. "You're correct Karen, he would look sweet in a little girls ballet outfit, I know because he has one upstairs, would you like to see him in it" I laughed. "Yes please auntie" she screamed. I rang the bell Sharon appeared "Yes ma'am" she smiled. "Take the child and put him in his dance clothes please Sharon" I said. "Certainly ma'am, come along little one, let's go and get you changed" the maid took his hand and led him away. The girls laughter filled the garden when he was brought back out, Janet had a fit of hysterics too as David stood in front of us looking absolutely ridiculous in his ballet outfit. He was wearing a pair of pink ballet shoes that were tied on his feet with pink ribbons. His legs were encased in pink ballet tights and he was wearing the sweetest little girl ballet tutu you could imagine. It was pink of course with a stiff pink netting skirt, on the his back were a pair of pink fairy wings, they were sewn into the tutu leotard, his pink ribbon was still in his ringletted hair. "He's a big fairy, he should be on top of a Christmas tree" howled Karen. "Oh isn't he cute" screamed Lesley. "David will do another dance for us now he's in his dance costume, won't you David?" I laughed. "Yeth mummy" he squeaked tears streaming down his cheeks. Sharon wiped his eyes and allowed him to blow his nose into a handkerchief. He minced to the centre of the patio his tutu bouncing as he walked, he gave a deep ballet curtsey, I turned the music on and he danced to the tune of "The Sugar Plum Fairy". All his movements were learnt from a video especially made for little girls who could not attend ballet school, he had studied well, he was almost as good as the little girls on the video. "He is just too good" Janet howled as he curtsied at the end, "my girls were never so graceful at three years old" She pulled him to her and sat him on her knee "You are a perfect little girl now David" she laughed in his face. "Fank oo Aunt Janet" he squeaked, his thumb entering his mouth as it always did when he became nervous. "All your nasty male mannerisms are gone forever, you could never pass as a man again even if we let you. Can you imagine how people would laugh at you if you were in trousers with your little mincing steps, your Shirley Temple voice and all your girlish ways" He nodded "Poor David laughed at in skirts laughed at in trousers, their is no escape from your humiliation. But you did say that you should be humiliated all your life for allowing a mere female to turn you into a little girl didn't you". Tears were flowing freely again. "Just think David, if you had been more of the man you said you were and had asserted yourself like any other man would have done when we put you in your dress for the first time, you would be sat here wearing men's clothes now, not these pretty little girl outfits, but it's too late now isn't it" Janet laughed "even if we wanted to let you be a man again, which we don't, it isn't possible, you are trapped as a little girl". Laughter filled the garden once again as we all mocked him. I noticed he was becoming very agitated on Janet's knee. "Do you need your potty David?" I asked. "No mummy" he sobbed. He hated the fact that he had to do his toileting in a little pink potty especially when he was not allowed to go himself and use it. He had to take his potty to whoever was available and ask them to take his knickers down and put him on it. "Are you sure darling, you know what I told you would happen if you wet yourself don't you" "Yeth mummy" he squeaked. Karen was intrigued "What would happen to him if he wet himself auntie?" she asked. "I have warned him that if he wets himself then I will put him into a nappy" I told her. "A nappy" giggled Lesley. "Not only that, instead of his pretty little girl's clothes, he would have to wear baby outfits which are even more frillier than his party frocks. And if he goes into baby clothes then he will be treated exactly like a baby" I smiled. Karen smiled too she looked at David mischievously "How else would you treat him like a baby auntie?" she asked not taking her eyes off him as he sat on her mothers knee sucking his thumb, his tutu skirt framing his pink legs. "Well for a start he would be banned from talking, he could say goo-goo and ga-ga but that is all. He would have only disgusting baby food to eat and all his drinks would be taken from a bottle I might even get someone in to breast feed him, one of my friends has just had a baby and she has lot's of extra milk. Of course he would have to sleep in a cot but he would be put to bed much earlier than he is now, five-o-clock is the time he would have to go to bed. And he would not get the freedom he enjoys now, he would have to spend his time in his playpen or strapped in his pram or his cot. I know he would absolutely hate being a baby girl Karen, much more than being a little girl even, he would have to wear wet and even dirty nappies and sit in them until one of us grown-ups decide to change him, can you imagine that" I smiled. "Yuk I cannot" she giggled "come on Lesley lets take David to his playroom" She grabbed David's hand and dragged him back into the house, I thought I heard him say "Mummy I do need a wee-wee" but Karen put her hand over his mouth and pulled him into the house.

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats part 5 Author: Susie Frillikins Jul/13/2003 15:04:01

Janet looked at me and we both burst out laughing. Shortly after we walked into the play room, there was such a commotion. Karen and Lesley were jeering at David, he was sat on the floor of his Wendy house sucking his thumb and holding his pink crotch "Wet me out, wet me out I need a wee-wee, I want my potty, I want my potty" he was wailing. We burst out laughing at the ridiculous sight of a grown man dressed in a little girls pink tutu, sat in a Wendy house crying and begging two young girl's to put him on his potty. He spotted me and Janet laughing at him. "Mummy, mummy I'm wocked in my Wendy houth, I can't get out and I need a wee-wee" he squealed. I bent down and looked through the window of his Wendy house "It's your own fault David for not asking at the proper time. You will have to wait until the girls have finished this game and woe betide you if you wet yourself, remember you'll go into nappies for a whole year" I told him. He wept bitterly as we left the room. A short while later Karen and Lesley led him into the lounge. His head was bowed. A large wet stain was on his pink tutu and down his pink tights, Karen and Lesley had big grins on their faces. "Pweath mummy I've wet mythelf" he bawled. "Well you naughty little girl" I snapped "I warned you what would happen if you wet your pretty clothes didn't I?" "Yeth mummy, but it wath not my fault I couldn't help it I......" he started to say. "I know you couldn't help it. All babies can't help wetting themselves and as you have wet yourself you must be a baby too" I stated grabbing his hand dragging him up the stairs "Come on girls, you can watch baby being put into his nappy, in fact you can put him in it Karen then you can both put him in his baby clothes" I laughed. I marched him into the bathroom, pulled off his wet clothes until he was naked and dragged him down the landing. "Oh no" he screamed as I took him into his nursery, he hadn't been in here before, I was saving it for such an occasion. It was decorated in pink, there was a large cot, a play pen, a baby walker, even a baby bouncer, all in his size. I pulled him over to his changing table and told him to get on it. "Pweath mummy I don't want to be a baby. Pweath let me be a wittle girl" he begged. Janet stopped his protests with a large pink dummy "Did you hear him, he wasn't asking for his manhood back, he was begging to be a little girl" she sneered. "I know pathetic isn't he" I agreed. I pulled out a large white nappy from a drawer and handed it to Karen. Karen held the nappy close to his face "Here is your nappy David, your going to wear one of these for the next year just like a baby" she giggled. "No I don't want to wear nappieth" he sobbed "Pweath Mith Kawen don't put me in a nappy" "Come on baby get your bottom up" she giggled sliding his nappy under his raised rear. "Can you feel your nappy baby" Karen sneered as she saw the revulsion on his face as he lowered himself down on the fleecy material. "Fancy being put into a nappy by a ten year old girl" Janet laughed in his face as Karen drew the nappy between his legs "Nearly there baby, look your nappy is between your legs" Karen laughed. Janet raised his head so he could see the white nappy enveloping his bottom "No, no, no I don't want to wear a nappy, I don't want to wear a nappy" he wailed as she pinned the sides together "Too late for that baby, your nappy is safely pinned on you. You can do your wee-wee's and poo-poo's in your nappy now, you won't need your potty for at least a year" Karen laughed into his crying eyes. We howled with laughter as Karen and Lesley dressed him in his baby outfit. "I think he is upset because he won't have his pretty little girls clothes to wear" Lesley told her sister, "don't worry David, look at these" she laughed holding up a pair of ultra frilly baby pants. "These are even frillier than your little girl knickers, look they've got lots ribbons and lace in a pretty heart shape on the bottom too, which we will all be able to see when you crawl about the floor. And look they are lined with plastic so you won't have to worry when you have wee-wee'd or po-poo'd your nappy" she laughed. She pulled them up his legs and over his nappied bottom "There you are baby, your nappy is hidden away under your pretty baby frillies, but I'm afraid every one will still know your in a nappy, it's so bulky" she giggled. "I don't want to wear baby pants. I want my little girl knickers back on" he sobbed. "But they will get wet when you wee-wee your nappy, you don't want every one to see that you've wet your nappy do you, your pretty baby pants will save you from such embarrassment" Lesley laughed. David knew it did not matter whether he had his baby pants or his little girl knickers, he would be just as embarrassed in either. "Oh baby look at these frilly socks, any baby girl would be so proud to wear these" Karen mocked him pulling a pair of the frilliest white ankle socks on his feet "and look at these baby shoes aren't they just darling" Karen laughed putting them on him and fastening the buckles, they were exact replicas of a babies high sided first shoes, even he couldn't fail to recognise they were baby shoes. "I don't want to be a baby, I don't want to be a baby" he wailed, fresh tears running down his cheeks. How could anyone feel anything but utter disgust for him as he had laid there on his changing table. He was a fully grown man after all, and he was allowing two young girls to dress him up as a baby girl, he could have easily have stopped them, he could have jumped off his changing table and ripped off his nappy, but he didn't instead he allowed himself to be put in a nappy, frilly baby pants and baby socks and shoes, and was crying like a baby and having a terrible tantrum begging them not to make him into a baby girl, he was pathetic. "Sit up and put your hands up in the air David, let me put your baby petticoat on you" Lesley ordered, he complied with her command, he slowly sat up and put his hands up and allowed her to slip his petticoat down his arms and over his bowed head "This petticoat is even frillier than your little girl ones, but it's a lot shorter, see how it doesn't cover your baby pants, they and your nappy will be on full view even when your sat in your play pen, everyone will be able to see that you are wearing frilly baby pants and a nappy, you won't be able to hide them these petticoats are that short" Lesley told him as she buttoned it up behind his neck. "I'm not a baby" he sobbed absolutely heartbroken "Oh yes you are" howled Karen "and here is your baby dress isn't it absolutely adorable, look David it's got your name embroidered on it in pink ribbon" she showed him the ornately smocked baby frock, BABY DAVID was written across the bodice in pink letters, the dress was a confection of lace and ribbon with puff sleeves and a full but very short skirt. It was quickly pulled over his head and buttoned on him behind his neck. "You had better not wear this when you go to the beauty salon for your ringlets baby, every one will see your name on the front and know you are a baby and are back in nappies." Karen giggled. "All his baby dresses are the same Karen, they are all ultra babyish in the prettiest of pinks and baby lemons and they've all got his name embroidered on them" Lesley informed her as she examined the rows of baby frocks hanging in his nursery wardrobe. "Oh dear David, now every one will know your not the pretty baby girl you appear to be, David is a boy's name, they will realise you are actually a boy wearing a baby dress, how awful for you" She said in mock concern "can you imagine how people will laugh at you for being a boy but wearing a baby dress and still being in nappies and at your age, if only you hadn't wet yourself, there is no way of hiding your babified condition now, at least when you were in your little girl clothes we could have helped you by pretending that you was a girl and not a boy, but not now, it's your own fault isn't it?"

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats-part 6 Author: Susie Frillikins Jul/14/2003 11:37:48

"But I couldn't help it, I won't wee-wee mythelf again I pwomithe" he sobbed "Oh yes you will David, now you are in a nappy you are not allowed your potty any more and as babies like you are not allowed to remove your nappy you will have to wet yourself won't you" she grinned evilly into his face "I don't want to wear a nappy" he almost screamed "pweath Mith Wethwy take it off me" "Not a chance David, I can't wait to see your face when you wet yourself, now don't go holding your wee-wee's in, this nappy stays on until it is wet" she howled. Karen finished dressing him by putting a pretty bo-peep baby bonnet on his head, tying the ribbons under his chin in a big bow. The bonnet was the final touch in turning him into a caricature of babyhood. His red face was framed by the frills of the frilly baby bonnet, his long black eye lashes fluttered sweetly as he looked up at us, he sucked furtively on his dummy, his dress was so babyish and he laid there his knees splayed wide apart just like a baby would giving a lovely display of his frilly baby pants and nappy. The girls dragged him from his changing table and put him in his play pen, he sat on the floor, surrounded by the pink bars of his infantile prison. What a picture he made, a grown man dressed in the frilliest baby clothes you could imagine, sucking on a babies dummy, sat in a play pen looking up at us laughing females. We all stood at his play pen sides looking down at him, laughing at this once proud man who was now a pretty baby girl. "Pweath mummy let me out of my pway pen, let me be your wittle girl again, I don't want be a baby, I don't want to wear a nappy or thtop in a pway pen" he said tearfully. "What you want is irrelevant David, you are now in nappies and baby clothes for at least a year, if you act exactly like a baby girl for the next year then we will let you grow up into a three year old little girl again, but if you don't satisfy each one of us with your baby act, you will be in nappies and baby clothes until you do, do you understand?" I said. He nodded. We then started quoting the rules he was going to have to comply with during his enforced baby girl period. "Now that you are a baby you are no longer allowed to talk, if we hear any words other than goo-goo or ga-ga then you will spend another year in nappies" I informed him. "Babies chatter to themselves all the time David, so if we don't hear you babbling your baby talk all the time you'll spend another year in your nappies" Janet added. "Goo-goo ga-ga-ga goo" he said bursting into tears, we erupted into laughter. "What a woverly ickle babykins you are going to be David" Lesley cooeed, leaning over his play pen side, pinching his cheek and giving him his rattle. "Ga goo-goo-goo ga" he gurgled in his high pitched voice shaking his infant toy. "No more walking either David, you must crawl everywhere unless we put you in your reins, even then you must toddle like a baby" Karen giggled. "Ga-ga goo-goo" he said.

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats-part 7 Author: Susie Frillikins Jul/2003 05:03:36

"You are not allowed to sit on any of the furniture David, it is too dangerous for babies like you, you will sit on the floor all the time looking up at us big girl's and adults" Lesley laughed. "Goo-goo-goo ga-ga" he continued to gurgle. "You are not allowed to do anything for yourself David, you will be fed and given your bottle by us" I grinned. "And changed and dressed by us" Janet smiled. "And put in your cot and play pen by us" Karen giggled. "And taken for walks in your pram by us" Lesley howled, his face dropped "Oh yes you've got a pram David and tomorrow I'm taking you over to Irene's house so that she and Pamela can see what a pretty baby you make". He bawled his dummy dropping from his mouth, he laid on his back and kicked his legs in a typical baby temper tantrum. "Doesn't he play his part as a baby well mummy" Karen howled at the sight of a grown man acting so babyish. "He is not acting dear, he is a baby" Janet howled. Later we sat down to dinner, David had recovered from his tantrum, he was now sat in his highchair, a big bib around his neck Karen and Lesley feeding him. Karen scooped up a large spoonful of brown mush from the large bowl on his highchair tray and shovelled it into his mouth, he gagged and most of it came out of his mouth, down his chin and onto his bib, Karen scraped it up and forced him to eat it "Doesn't baby David like the taste of his baby food then" Karen sneered, she put a little on the tip of her tongue "YUK it is foul, you taste Lesley" she grimaced, Lesley's reaction was exactly the same. "Oh that is absolutely disgusting" she spat, washing away the taste with a drink of water "what is it?". "Stewed cabbage, seaweed and prunes in castor oil" Karen giggled. "How revolting, I'm glad I don't have to eat that" Lesley laughed "So am I, but he does, come on baby David here is another spoonful of you woverly din-dins" she cooeed shoveling more baby food into his mouth "eat up baby David, this will make sure your motions are nice and loose for when you poo-poo your nappy" she forced him to eat the lot "all gone, time for chocky wocky pud pud" she sang in syrupy tones. Lesley fed him his chocolate pudding, again it was a brown sloppy mess that he seemed to get all over his face, down his chin and on his bib. Whereas his first course had been so bitter, his pudding was very very sweet, which caused him to wretch even more. "It's no use crying baby David, you will be eating this baby food for at least a year, even longer if you don't show signs of enjoying it" Lesley warned. He forced a smile "Ga-ga-ga-ga goo-goo-goo" he gurgled unconvincingly, which caused us all to laugh. "I wonder what talking like a baby for the next year or two will do to him. He will probably forget how to talk properly and have to be taught all over again how to talk" Janet observed as he kept up his baby babbling. "If he does can we only teach him really babyish words" giggled Karen "it will be so funny, a man that can speak like a two year old". "You and Lesley can be in charge of his education" I told them "you can decide at what age he will be". "Oh goody" they both sang. After dinner David was taken out of his highchair, Janet took him on her lap and proceeded to give him his baby bottle. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the size of the bottle, it contained three whole pints of luke warm, sickly sweet baby milk. Janet pressed the latex teat of the bottle to his lips

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats-part 8 Author: Susie Frillikins, Jul/16/2003 09:45:05 [-05 EST]

Come on baby David take your bottle, then it will be time for beddy-byes, its nearly five-o-clock, babies like you are put in their cots by then" she grinned. He took the teat in his mouth and sucked on it, he wretched at the taste but Janet held the bottle firmly against his lips so that he could not eject it. "Doesn't baby David like his baby milk then" she sneered "you will have to get used to it David, you'll be having at least four of these bottles every day" he scowled "and don't forget David, your mummies friend will be coming to breast feed you tomorrow, just like a real baby" Janet laughed. I looked at him sitting on his hated sister-in-laws lap, sucking his bottle, dressed in his pretty baby clothes, tears rolling down his cheeks and I laughed. "Tomorrow is going to be such a big day for you baby David" Janet kept up her teasing of him, "your going for a walk in your pram dressed just as you are now. Irene and Pamela will see you and if your very lucky Pamela will have some of her friends around too, won't that be nice. Then your going to be breast fed by a complete stranger, can you imagine that David. You are going to be given to a lady you have never met before in your frilly baby clothes, she will take you on her lap and put her tittie in your mouth and you will have to drink her milk like a baby. Do you see how helpless you are, you can be taken anywhere to be laughed at by anyone and there is nothing you can do about it. You're as helpless as a real baby, but at least real babies grow up, you never will, the oldest you will ever get is three years old" she removed his bottle from his mouth to allow air to get into it then pushed it back in. "If only you hadn't confided your thoughts on how a male should conduct himself in today's society, if only you had been more of a man and not let us put you in little girl dresses, if only you hadn't made that stupid bet, then all of this would have been a nightmare. Do you ever wonder what you would have been doing now if you hadn't have been such a sissy David, I often do. Just think you might have been playing golf with your old mates, you used to love that didn't you, you might have been driving your car to a pub, maybe, to meet some friends and have a drink or two before going for a meal at a nice restaurant." she looked deep into his eyes. "But instead your sat on my knee wearing a pretty baby dress, pinned up in a nappy, sucking baby milk from a babies bottle, and being laughed at by me your mummy and my two daughters. You will never go to the golf club again, unless we take you there in your pram. You will never get a chance to drive a car again, unless it's one of those toy cars that little children drive. You will never see the inside of a pub again, or enjoy the taste of alcohol, you will go to a restaurant again, but you'll be in your frilly baby clothes and you will have to sit in a high chair, can you imagine that David, how utterly humiliating for you to be shown off in public like that, and it will happen David, I assure you" Janet sneered tears gushed from his eyes still, but he continued to suck his baby milk. "Poor David, all the adult privileges you took for granted just a few months ago have been taken away from you, you will be under the constant supervision of mere females for the rest of your life" she howled. He was a broken man by the time he had finished his bottle, Janet had eked out any male pride he had left in him. "You go along with the girls baby David, they are going to put you in your cot, off you go like a good little baby girl" I told him removing his bib. "Goo-goo-goo ga-ga" he sobbed heavily. He crawled in front of the girls who mocked him as they ushered him up the stairs to his nursery "Look how big his bottom looks in his nappy Karen and doesn't that heart of ribbons and lace look so cute" Lesley laughed. "Come on baby David, up those stairs, you're going to have to get used to crawling around like this now you're a baby girl" Karen told him patting his frilly padded bottom.

The Lost Bet or From Porsche to Petticoats-part 9 Author: Susie Frillikins, Jul/16/2003 09:47:47 [-05 EST]

We joined them later, David was in his cot surrounded by pink bars, the girls had removed his bonnet, frock, petticoats, baby pants, baby shoes and socks and put him in an equally ridiculous, but very sweet baby nightie. It was pure silk, pink adorned with little pink ribbon bows and tiny puff sleeves, he had a pair of matching baby bloomers on over his nappy, his feet were covered with pink silk bootees tied at the ankle with big pink ribbon bows, his hands were encased in pink silk mittens, these too were tied on his wrists with big pink ribbon bows. On his head he wore a matching bonnet, pink silk with rows of white lace, the bonnet was very floppy and fell about his face, he kept brushing it out of his eyes. It must have been so annoying to have something like that falling in front of your eyes all the time, but he had to put up with it, he knew he wasn't allowed to interfere with any of his baby clothes. His big pink dummy was in his mouth, they had given him a big pink teddy bear which he hugged to his pink silk chest. His nightie was short enough to show off his baby bloomers, he looked so babyish laid in his cot like that, squirming under our laughing gaze. "Well done girls, he looks absolutely adorable" I congratulated them "who's a pwetty ickle baby waby then" I cooeed pinching his bright reed cheek. "Ga-ga-ga-ga goo-goo-goo" he gurgled unhappily, his dummy reducing his speech to even more realistic baby sounds, it was also causing him to dribble down his chin. "Look at him dribbling like a real baby mummy" Karen observed "his nightie and pillow will be soaked by the morning if he continues to dribble so much". "It's just one of the many joys of being a baby" Janet laughed "did you change his nappy before you put him in his cot?" "No mother, I checked of course, but he was still dry, anyway he will not be changed until he poo-poo's his nappy" Karen informed her. "Well that won't be long, his milk had a good dose of laxative in it to help his motions" Janet told her daughter, we all laughed. Janet set the nursery mobile going that hung from the ceiling above David's face. The Disney characters turned slowly while the mobile played nursery rhymes "That should help you to get to sleep baby David, sweet dreams, don't forget your going out tomorrow in your pram" Janet giggled, we all wished him "Nighty-night" and left him alone in his nursery contemplating his change of status from little girl to baby girl and all the humiliating things we had planned for him tomorrow. I don't know which was louder, our laughter as we made our way downstairs or David's screams of anguish as we left him in his cot. He was quite subdued the next day when he was brought down to the dining room for breakfast still in his nightie and bloomers, the laxative had worked, he had a full nappy, it squished between his legs as he was put in his highchair. "Has baby David poo-pooed himself" Karen laughed as she tied on his bib and removed his dummy "Ga-ga-ga goo-goo" he said sadly, his head bowed with shame. "Poor baby, fancy having a dirty nappy on, but don't worry David, we'll change you later, after breakfast, when we get you ready to go out" Lesley giggled as Sharon placed a huge bowl of brown mush on his highchair tray "you'll have to sit in your dirty nappy until then". The two girls fed him the bland, tasteless baby breakfast then gave him his bottle of baby milk. Janet and I tucked into a delicious cooked breakfast teasing David with the smell and sight of real food "What a pity your too young to taste this food David" Janet said "but babies do not have grown up food do they". Later the girls took him up to his nursery, changed his nappy and put him in the same clothes he had worn last night with the addition of a sweet, fluffy pink babies matinee jacket. They had buckled a set of pink leather baby reins on him, these had little bells on the front which rang merrily at the slightest movement. His mittens had been tied back on his hands, he was ready to be taken out. Karen led him into the hall where her mother had parked his pram. It was an old fashioned baby carriage, black coach work, big silver wheels, a black canopy that was folded down and a big black shopping bag at the handle end. The interior was in contrasting white silk, I had found the pram in a museum, it was this that inspired my idea to babyfy him, I bought it on the spot and the rest, as they say, is history. David sat on the floor looking up at his new form of transport, I had had to have slight adjustments made so that a grown man would fit, I unlocked the end panel and slid it out. "In you get baby" Janet snapped. David showed signs of reluctance at being put into such an infantile carriage, knowing that once he was in we could and would wheel him anywhere we chose, and he wouldn't be able to stop us. "That is one more year added to your time as a baby girl" Janet said casually, "now if you don't want another one added, you had better get into your pram David". I held the pram steady as he gingerly climbed in giving a delightful show of his frilly baby pants, his petticoats and baby dress riding up as he sat down. He saw the half circles cut into the body of the pram "Put your feet in this bag David" Janet instructed him, he slid down, his baby shoes disappearing into the shopping bag, his legs resting in the two half circles, just above the knees. I slid the end panel back into place, this had half circles cut into it too, it acted like a set of stocks trapping his legs in position as I locked into place. "Lay back David" she said pushing him into to the silk interior, she attached his reins to the pram body "Now baby is ready for his walkies" Janet howled, he burst into tears. I fitted the black cover and pulled up the hood, then fitted the storm flap and a white opaque cat screen, this allowed David to look out, but prevented people from looking in. "We can take him anywhere like this, to the shops or even to the park. No one would ever know there isn't a real baby in this pram" I laughed. "Unless we showed them" Janet added. "Come on let's get our coats" I said "Irene is dying to see him in his baby clothes, she didn't think I could get him into nappies. She doubted that even a big sissy like him would allow himself to be reduced to a baby girl. Pamela has invited four of her friends too, they are all dying to see a man in baby girls clothes" "Let's not keep them waiting then" Janet laughed. A short while later we were pushing the pram down the tree lined avenue, to the casual observer we looked like two adults and two children taking a baby for a walk in its pram, which of course is what we where, except the baby was actually a 24 years old man, my husband, dressed in the prettiest of baby outfits. We passed several people Janet stopped the pram each time to pass the time of day, we knew David could see the strangers as he laid there sucking on his dummy clutching on to his teddy bear for comfort. He whimpered loudly as we went on our way. It wasn't far to Irene's house, we were soon outside her door ringing the bell. It sounded like she had a house full of giggling females as she opened the door and we pushed the pram over the doorstep. I removed the cat screen, the storm flap and the black cover, Janet lowered the black hood. David laid there as Irene, Pamela and four of her friends crowded around the pram. "Look at him" they howled "he looks so pretty in his baby frock". Irene lifted his skirts "Look at his frilly baby pants and look he is wearing a nappy" she howled shaking her head in disbelief "a grown man in nappies and baby girls clothes how pathetic". We soon had him out, he sat on the floor in the lounge surrounded by the laughing girls who teased him mercilessly for being turned into a baby girl. His tears flowed freely but he still had to gurgle like a baby, much to their delight, and to his utter humiliation he wet his nappy in front of every one. Unfortunately for him I had brought clean ones as I expected he would wet himself at all this teasing. Pamela insisted that she should change him as she was his baby minder, but it was agreed that he would be changed where he was on the lounge floor in front of everyone. He bawled as I gave Pamela his clean nappy "There there baby David you know I won't hurt you" she spoke to him like a baby pushing him to the floor "babies have no say in who changes them or who sees them being changed" she laughed raising his skirts and pulling down his frilly baby pants. His face was purple with embarrassment as this young girl changed his wet nappy in front of her laughing friends "Don't be embarrassed baby" she laughed whipping off his wet nappy "babies have no false modesty when it comes to having their nappies changed, you could be changed anywhere, here, the park or even at the shops so lots of people will see you being put into your clean nappies". David burst into one of his tantrums, he kicked his legs and wailed at the top of his voice, we all cheered, if only he knew how babyish he actually looked kicking his legs in the air like that. Pamela laid into his bottom with her bare hand "NAUGHTY BABY, NAUGHTY BABY" she shouted as she smacked his exposed bottom. He cried louder but his tantrum subsided, Pamela shoved his dummy in to keep him quiet "Isn't it wonderful how dummies quieten down the biggest of cry babies" she laughed and proceeded to put his nappy back on. He was an absolute quivering wreck when it was time to go home. They all crowded around him in his pram "Come and visit us again baby, we haven't had as much fun in years" they said. "We will, don't worry" I smiled looking down at him in his pram, pushing home, knowing he was safely strapped inside, contemplating a life of utter humiliation.