LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Upcoming 'Diaper Date'

Okay, so I am here to ask for some advice. In January, I told my girlfriend about my diaper fetish and the fact that I had some infantilist leanings also (not crazy about pacifiers but it'd be nice to have someone to change/check my diaper) Since then, she has been fairly accepting. I have worn diapers around her, under some sweat pants, several times.

I really value the advice of those on this board who are wiser or more experienced than me. It seems like there are a lucky few who have girlfriends/boyfriends/or spouses willing to participate. I love my girlfriend and I don't wanna screw anything up or make her uncomfortable. But, at the same time, she has been accepting thus far and I'd like to move forward in exploring this with her. Any advice would be very valuable and very appreciated. I have only worn around her a handful of times so this is all pretty new to me. But if anyone has the time/inclination to give me some advice and pointers, please read on.

I'll give a few details and some background info first. (I'll try not to be too graphic but we're all adults here, right?) I have NEVER wet around her. The first few times I wore around her, we only cuddled. The last few times I wore, we actually made out on my couch. And the LAST time I wore around her, I actually masturbated with a diaper on while kissing her. (all MY hand) Thus far, she seems okay with all of this. In fact, shortly before this happened, she said "I want to pleasure you" and "What can I do?". This all really caught be off guard and I replied with a lame "Um... I don't know. Did you have any ideas?" to which she replied "No". I guess I didn't want to rush things too much and I wanted to take things slow. Thats good, right?

Anyway, we are having another 'diaper date' of sorts in a couple of days. I guess I am shy and just looking for tips on how to move things forward as best I can and take advantage of any and all opportunities. I'm thinking about removing my pants at some point since she's never really seen the diaper itself. (The closest she has come was seeing the white waistband) Should I loose the pants? Should I untape myself to show her how they work? (Possibly paving the way for future diaper changes?)

We had a discussion about 'ageplay' several months ago. She said she wasn't sure if she'd be comfortable with it but she was open to talking more about it. Is now the time to broach that subject and encourage further discussion? Or would it be too much of a risk at this early stage when things already seem to be going so well? (I wouldn't want to get 'greedy') If I do ask for her to indulge me in some more mild aspects of 'ageplay', is there a way to explain those things to make her more comfortable with it? Or might it be too much at this stage in the game?

Thanks to all those who have read through to the end. I'm just really not sure what to do here. Does 'slow and steady' win the race? Should I just be happy with 'more of the same'? Or should I be bold and take it a little further? If so, how much further? How far is too far?

just remember communication is key.

you should also be aware of the fact changing an adult diaper is much different than changing a baby diaper.

It takes getting used to and repetition. Have you asked her how she felt about everything? I've introduced

a few people to this....the best way I thought to go about it was to just wing it. Do what you would normally

do....

I'm sorry if this isnt sufficient advice. I introduced a friend to diapers who then wore with me a few times. I

introduced a girlfriend *plutonic* and her boyfriend who then wanted to be like my "mommy and daddy"

I was 17 or so and still having it out with some inner demons when she and I started talking and I spilled it to

her and she thought it was "cute". She would buy me diapers and let me stay there at their place. My best friend

at the time knew but she wouldnt pat my butt when she laid with me.....she secretly had a crush on me.

the best advice i can really think of right now is just be yourself. Let her get used to you being padded around

her before you use....and wayy before you roleplay. People need time to wrap their heads around this kind of

thing and at some point she may need some space.

NG20,

I saw a red flag, "She said she wasn't sure if she'd be comfortable with it..."

Okay, so now you have to show her the part that makes it good for her. Relationships are give and take. If there is something you want, you have to do a lot of giving. You've got to show her that this is something that either feels good physically for her or lets her play a role that mentally and emotionally appeals to her.

You've got to consider that this is a young woman who is thinking that someday she wants to have her own baby. When that happens, she wants a man around that will take care of both of them. Further, a woman who really cares about babies could never have a sexual thought around them. That's never with a captial "N". With this in mind, you can see why it is so hard for the guys to have a sexual relationship with a girl who will play the Mommy role and change them.

The relationship I have is a marriage to an LG. We don't change each others diapers, but we do put each other in diapers before bed. Most of the time, I play Daddy and she likes to snuggle. This is much more in line with what is pleasant for a woman. When it's time for adult fun, there is no talk of Mommies and Daddies. She has such a hard line in the sand between sex and age play that I've learned to do things her way.

Since your girlfriend is being open minded, don't blow it by being self-centered and unconcerned about what turns her on. Good luck!

Best thing to do is talk to her about it.

Also I think you should find out how comfortable she is with you wearing around her before trying to get her more involved.

Maybe some need more, but personally I would be very happy to just have a GF who allowed me to wear them around her and not necessarily flaunting them, but not having to hide that I was wearing either.

Thanks for all the responses, guys!

I fully understand that I gotta put HER needs first (both in and out of the bedroom) and I try to do that a lot. I guess the vibe I am getting is that its best to take things slow at this point.

In your experiences with non-DL/AB spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc; do you find that if that person is initially accepting of the lifestyle/fetish, then they eventually become increasingly more comfortable with it?

(Sorry for all the questions I just like to hear relationship stories/experiences that other DLs and ABs have had because that entire relationship aspect is still very new to me.)