LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still Got This Rash And It'S Smelling Funny To...

I have heart problems. I'm 25 and last xmas I had a heart attack....last time I went to the care station for a rash *on my arm* (im sure the rash was due to a side effect in some of the meds I'm on) The doc asked me 5 or 6 times if I was on drugs or had been taking drugs. I smoke occasionally and drink socially other than that I've not done any type of drugs since I was a teenager. I'm telling you this because this doctor was much like the hack your talking about.

They are out there man! Usually when I start to get a rash I shower, air out, then put desitin on it followed by a diaper that I try not to wet or anything for awhile. You have to clean your junk dude! lol

hope it gets better!

Nah I'm good now, it happened a couple years ago, before I even started embracing the abdl lifestyle. I didn't know what was going on, since I'm pretty damn clean down there. Turns out it was because of undiagnosed diabetes. i was pissing liquid pixie sticks apparently. Once I started treatments it cleared up and never came back.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Laughter is the best medicine.

So instead of treating the rash, ya should tell it jokes.

If it starts to rot your skin then make the jokes funnier.

Sing to your genitals. It keeps the feces at abby deneres.