LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lots Of Pics

Okay, maybe the website is old and people know about it, I'm not sure. I just know I figured I would pass it along.

http://www.diapers4girls.com/

Has a whole bunch of sets of pictures on it, and has a few links to other websites, too. I just know that this website made my day, and I like to share my happiness.

Thanks for passing the link along and welcome to Daily Diapers!

Yes, these are from Skymouse Productions, who also produces www.Diapergal.com and www.DiaperPunishment.com (I am pretty sure). Anyway, this was became a hot photo place in 2001, back when Steph was the first model. I am so into her photos I cannot even explain it. She's just the bomb - don't tell my wife :angel_not: Anyway, they're mostly staged, not a whole lot of variation but they've put the wetting back in, sortof. Steph and a few others really wore them because they liked them. I am a naturally a sucker for DL/ Little girls, good thing for me I'm spoken for and am a loyal husband that doesn't play around. :whistling:

Another site you might like (free trailers!) is adultbabysource, lots of staged AB photos.

If you are like me only true Amateur pics will do - they are the real thing - so you mightjoin ABKingdom.com for that. Its also a good way to meet people from overseas. But for us theres no place like DD! Real people, Real close, and we get to meet each other when we use all the resources we have here. Its funny how quite it gets in the forums when Mike puts up fresh photos! :roflmao: