LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Love About The "Lump"?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've seen threads in past pages regarding the "lump".

I just wanna know what everyone else loves about that special "lump" in the back of your diaper.

Is it security?

Is it all around feeling?

Something else?

Lemme know. I want to know.

For me, to reach back there and feel that special lump just gives me this sense of security. :blush: Like, no matter how "shitty" my day was, at the end, none of it matters with that lump back there. It just has this babyish sense of security attached to it. :blush:

I feel protected, like nothing can hurt me, when I reach back there and squeeze. :blush:

Don't deny it!!!! You love that little lump!!! :wub:

• Like 1

I really do love the lump, how ever you know when a toddler poops their diaper it usually is huge and makes the diaper sag and bulge big time. Now that is the kind of lump I want in my diapers, I think it comes from when I remember my first poopy diaper at about 10 years of age of it being so big of a lump.

I've seen threads in past pages regarding the "lump".

I feel protected, like nothing can hurt me, when I reach back there and squeeze. :blush:

Don't deny it!!!! You love that little lump!!! :wub:

I don't deny it at all. A lump in my diaper or vinyl pants is a beautiful thing. But it's a sexual thing for me, nothing more.

It doesn't make me feel protected, invincible or safe from vulnerablility. As erotic as I sometimes consider my own poop to be, it doesn't grant me that kind of power.

That lump is just exciting and erotic -- a guilty, perverted sexual pleasure, one that's enhanced when I know I'll be sitting in it after a while of walking (or would waddling be more appropriate at times like that?) around the apartment with the lump just sitting there at my backside.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Well we are different in that aspect.

The lump for me is not sexual in any way. You say it makes you erotic, which is fine.

For me though, the lump represents regression. The bigger and stinkier the lump, the closer I am to actually being a baby. I kid you not, I would love nothing more than to be so helpless I couldn't walk, talk, pee, or poop on my own at all. Just....a helpless widdle babby scooting across on the floor in a soggy stinky didy.

I guess you could say if it was anywhere close to erotic for me, it would be the regression. I guess you could say the regression is so fulfilling as well as "filling" to me, it's borderline erotic. In other words, the image of me being a messy baby gets me hot in the loins for the masterbation. :blush::blush:

The vast majority of AB/DL's cannot resist the inevitable hard-on. I don't see diapers as sexual thing either, but the occasional hard-on will not just disappear because you don't think that diapers is a sexual thing. It tightens around your crotch, which WILL result in sexual arousal.

Sorry for getting off-track, but yes: I do love the little bulge down there in the back... Makes me feel more like a toddler, and reminds me of when I was very young.