LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Baby Noises

ever try this?

close your lips and blow, it makes a farting type sound, but not trying to imitate farting

it always makes me feel like a baby when I do that.

Does this happen for anyone else? or are there any other noises that you like to make that make you feel like a baby?

There are a few things I tend to do...

Raspberries - I'd think the majority of people have done these at one time or another.

Chewing on my tongue - Apparently this makes a noise. I don't usually notice it, but my Unkie has commented on it a few times. Chewing on my tongue is part of my oral fixation. Personally, when I concentrate on listening to the noise, it sounds gross to me...Kind of like an "eeeeeerreeeeh, reh, ooooooeh" wet sound. I try to stop chewing my tongue when I notice the noise, to avoid grossing people out.

Laughter - At times, my laughter can get a high and shrill, almost "gasping for breath" giggle to it. Kind of like "Hahahaha-AH-AH!-Hahaa-AH!". I guess the best way to describe it is a "half gasping for breath, half hiccuping" giggle.

Nursery Rhymes and Children's Songs - These, in general...But I've also noticed that sometimes, when I say nursery rhymes, I do a "one letter version"...Usually with a letter from the nursery rhyme itself...I can't explain what I mean very well, so I'll give an example.

Mary had a little lamb

Its fleece was white as snow

And everywhere that Mary went

The lamb was sure to go

becomes

Mary mad ma mittle mamb

Mits meece mas mite mas mow

Man mevery mare mat Mary ment

Mah mamb mas mure moo mow.

Weird, yes. Why I do it, I don't know.

The way I say words - This one goes hand in hand with the next one, I suppose...When I don't concentrate on my speech, I'll sometimes get an impediment. This isn't an "on purpose" thing, it just kinda happens sometimes. It's not physical, so it must be a mental thing. I don't know why it happens, but it sure has gotten me into some embarrassing situations.

Part of this impediment is that sometimes my C/K sounds (usually at the beginning or end of words, though it has happened in the middle of words before) turn into T or D sounds.

This was an embarrassing example...A few years ago I was at a Halloween party. Among the activities, they also had stickers. Now, I love stickers, and I saw they had a cat sticker. Cat stickers are awesome to me, as I love stickers AND cats. Win win, right? So they were passing these out, and I said "I want the kitty!"

But "I want the kitty!" inadvertently and unexpectedly came out as "I wan na titty!". Needless to say I was blushing beet red and exited immediately.

My voice in general - This one is interesting...I have been told by a few of my friends (part of the community and not) that I can and do sound like a 2-3 year old at times. I'm inclined to believe them too, as telemarketers ask if my parents are there a lot.

There's probably others that I'm forgetting. If I remember any others I'll be sure to post them.

~ moogle

I do's one letters versions of everythings.

I repepeat the last part of everyryrything alots.

I also if yous hasnt noticed likes to puts s'ss on thingses that shouldnt necessarillyly have s's

• 3 weeks later...

I do's one letters versions of everythings.

I repepeat the last part of everyryrything alots.

I also if yous hasnt noticed likes to puts s'ss on thingses that shouldnt necessarillyly have s's

from both post that i read here i do alot of theses things never noticed where they came from before though i guess maybe now im figuring it all out

i have a question so here it goes does anyone out there besides me make weening noises when there upset for expamle instead of telling somone to shut up im trying to sleep or im hungry is dinner ready yet i ween not loudly as the ab is secret but i ween kind of like a puppy whimper so u get the sort of sound im talking about

i have a question so here it goes does anyone out there besides me make weening noises when there upset for expamle instead of telling somone to shut up im trying to sleep or im hungry is dinner ready yet i ween not loudly as the ab is secret but i ween kind of like a puppy whimper so u get the sort of sound im talking about

Guest Wetnmessy247

I coo whether regressing or not.

I actually coo and babble in public.

I also like to just have my mouth open and drool in public sometimes. I wear a bib for ocassions like this. The drool can get pretty intense and stringy.

Sometimes when I sleep, I actually sleep-coo without knowing it. I know this because people have heard me coo while sleeping.

In reality, I prefer coo and babble over words. I don't talk much anyway. And when I am unhappy I coo, babbl and drool.

I don't really coo, however I have a habit of just saying moo. ASk DW. :thumbsup:

I'll attest too

.....just be careful.....I am a sconnie...i hear "moo" I think cheese :P