LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone,

I am going to China this summer and have been perusing the web and the boards of this site, and have not found a whole lot on the diaper fetish scene and China. I was wondering if anyone is aware of any underground, or overt clubs in specifically the Shanghai region. I know the Japanese are real big into it with their omutsu, but I haven't found that much on China. I realize that with a totalitarian type government in power the chances aren't very high, but I wondered if anyone on these boards had run into anything during their trips abroad.

Thanks

I spent a year in Beijing and there were no clubs or bars attracting an ABDL client. In fact last year China tried to host its first Mr. Gay Competition which was shut down by the police at the last moment. So ABDL's keep it low key there.

Look on the members lists of the various websites, you might find someone interested in chatting/meeting.

As for adult diapers in China, there are lots in the supermarkets. The best were Dr. P which are about the same as Depends.

Enjoy your trip, it's an amazing country.