LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rifftrax - New Moon

For those who don't know, Rifftrax is a franchise of online commentaries for DVDs of modern films and a spiritual successor to the TV show Mystery Science Theater 3000. On this video of their best jokes and commentary for the Twilight film New Moon, they take a line from Bella and turn it into a diaper joke. The line shows up at 2:53.

The whole commentary is hilarious, but it was this bit two minutes in that caught my DL-attuned interest. :thumbsup:

For those who don't know, Rifftrax is a franchise of online commentaries for DVDs of modern films and a spiritual successor to the TV show Mystery Science Theater 3000. On this video of their best jokes and commentary for the Twilight film New Moon, they take a line from Bella and turn it into a diaper joke. The line shows up at 2:53.

The whole commentary is hilarious, but it was this bit two minutes in that caught my DL-attuned interest. :thumbsup:

The Rifftrax almost made the movie bearable. Good find- very very amusing.

The Rifftrax almost made the movie bearable.

Rifftrax, and its predecessor MST3K, made many, many movies almost bearable.

I have never laughed so hard at 3 in the morning in my entire life...

-Sophie

I only watched a little bit - enough to hear the potty training reference. This was well worth the post, but I wish they'd elaborated just a tad more for us abdl types!

Its a shame when movies are so back that this kind of overdubbing is needed to make them interesting at all.

Sophie, it probably was funnier than hell at 3 am! Alas its 8:30 am, I got up far too early and am dragging butt...maybe I should come back to it at 3 am!

Guest Wetnmessy247

All these diaper references...are the people of rifftrax closet ABDLs??

Seems to me so since they talk about diapers more than the typical non-abdl person.

The paranormal activity one has a bedwetting reference. ;) (Because I seriously watched like 10 other ones after that one...)

They're very addictive, but well worth the time spent, in my opinion.

Seems to me so since they talk about diapers more than the typical non-abdl person.

I think it's just something to throw out as a shock factor. Especially when you consider how corny some dialogue in these films can be, turning it into a diaper joke is something of a relief.

I agree. I don't think they're ABDLs at all. They don't elaborate enough.

And they make jokes on everything. And things they use are situationally brilliant.

Although I'm an AB and brilliant, you can't always attribute them together. ;)

-Sophie

I'm not one of those people who automtically points and cries that any diaper related anything is made by secret ABs in Hollywood, but MST3K had its fair share of ABDL references. In one episode, I can't remember which, Mike spent one of the bumpers in a diaper, acting like a bib baby.

One thing to remember: Diapers are considered an inherantly funny object, and thus are often the subject of jokes and humorous stuff like the MST3K reference, or that one episode of Unhappily Ever After, or perty much every diaper-related thing on any cartoon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not one of those people who automtically points and cries that any diaper related anything is made by secret ABs in Hollywood, but MST3K had its fair share of ABDL references. In one episode, I can't remember which, Mike spent one of the bumpers in a diaper, acting like a bib baby.

Ys, that was Merlin's Mystical Shop of Wonders. Apparently, Tom Servo put him under a spell.

"Tom's gone, so that must mean he's never coming back. This upsets me. Waaah."

Actually, on the topic...

Contrarily, I refrain from diaper comments and bathroom jokes a lot of the time. I feel uncomfortable making those sorts of puns. I feel it hits too close to home, you know?

-Sophie