LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do The Tapes Really Work?

I am far from needing these hypnosis tapes but i see them on ebay and on several sites and it just makes me wonder do they or have they ever worked for anyone?

Or is this just someone ripoff praying on ab's and dl's hopes?

I would really like to know if you or someone you know has ever tried them?

C-ya Rocky

:boxing:

the main thing with hypnosis is it will work if you beleive it will. That why hypnosis will not work on a skeptic.

to give u an idea in terms of the tapes, they will start off with the person telling you to relax by going into detail of the relaxaion traveling up your body

then once you are in a deep state of relaxation the sugestion portion will begin. the suggestions will be repeated calmly and in the sames relaxing voice. then at the end you will be slowly brought out of the deep relaxation.

depending on what the message/suggestion was it will usually take place then for the said duration.

one last point: listen to the tape before hand with out getting in to the relaxed state so u know what is really on it.

hope this helps, and rember because it is all in your mind for it to work u must believe it will work, it may take more time initially to get in to the relaxed state but will take less after u do it a few times.

Stay Dry :P