LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambinos' Smell

I'm sure we're all familar with the ammonia smell you get coming from a diaper with a reasaonable amount of urine in it, but I notice that Bambinos have a different smell when used. Don't take this posting as some kind of confession that I intentionally shove my nose in there (on the contrary, quite the opposite: it's very repelling) but it's just something I'm curious about.

Are they using some odour-masking technique unlike that used in other brands?

I'm also paranoid about the possibility it might be a carcinogen.

• Like 1

I'm also paranoid about the possibility it might be a carcinogen.

Bambino are based in California. Trust me, if there was even the whiff of anything even remotely carcinogenic in Bambinos, the package would be plastered with a warning that: "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

That statement is on so many things it loses all meaning. Apparently, they even have it posted on a sign on the outside of some public buildings in CA :lol:

IMO Bambino have better odour control than most other premium diapers... I've rarely had one get to the point of stinking unless I'd been drinking the night before :P

• Like 1
Guest Baby Tiana

I disagree. I don't think Bambino's even try to mask the odor of a wet diaper or what ever the smell of messy one would be. The smell if revolting to no end, that at times I accidentally mistaken the odor for a rotting animal some where in my room. I'm not saying my room is messy and there's a possibility something could be decaying, but I've been around a lot of dead things, and wet bambino's smell is just to similar to some of the dead things.

I personally believe Tranquility has one of the best odor control designs for a diaper. I've yet to smell as disgusting in a wet one when I wake up in the morning, compared to the bambino and ABU cushies. But I will have you know... I only drink water, crystal light, and some times soda when in a diaper, and I'm assuming that they would cause such a smell to swallow up my entire room and make one gag as they walked it. And, that's just a few hours of a wet diaper. So, even though I enjoy bambino's a lot... I prefer tranquility for their odor control. That's just my personal opinion.

• Like 1