LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontenent Users:

Are diapers a convenience or a hassle?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are Diapers a convenience or a hassle to you?

I'm not incontinent but I do wear 24/7 due to the convienance of not having to locate a restroom everytime I get a twing to go. Plus when there is 30-40 guys sharing a 3 toilet and 2 urinal bathroom, it can get very nasty both odor and sanitation wise. Sad part is the number of times weve had meetings and discussed this and other housekeeping subjects, they just can't get it through their thick skulls. So for me its diapers or probably one of the scariest places on earth. :lol:

Guest Wetnmessy247

Pros: freedom to wet and mess wherever you want

Pro: Not a slave to the toilet

Pro: Feel babyish all the time

Pro: wet and mess on a cold day=warmth

Con: Wet and mess on hot day=stink

Con: Accidents

Pose: They help me stay clean and dry

Pose: Thy give me the confidence to go out and enjoy life

Pose: Thy let me feel like I did when I was 3 or 4

Con: Changing in public

Con: Having to change myself on a bad day when I feel weak and in pain

Con: I didn't have them when I was going to school

Having worn at least some diapers every year of my life, I never have felt embarrassment about wearing a diaper.

Since I have absolutely no bladder control without the appropriate form of diaper I could not function as a responsible adult!

As a litigator (trial attorney) I never have needed to request a break to use the toilet. I do not feel when I wet since my my bladder does not get full, I just dribble into my diaper.

I have never needed to leave a stage play, concert or movie to use a toilet. I never had to get out of line at Disneyland to go potty.

The slight downside is the effort and planning needed to ensure I have the right kind of diaper with me at the right moment.