LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Enema

Today I had my first enema. The kind that comes from a bag, not the disposable fleet bottle kind. I thought enema's would be a bit of a punishment thing, and they could be. But it was also very sensual and sexual. I had 3 so far today (and that is going to be it for the next week or two). I got the enema from WalMart. It was a combo hot water bottle, enema bag, douche bag for $5.72 after tax. A bargain. Its really easy to purchase, because if anyone asks any questions, you have a hurt back/neck and want to use it for a hot water bottle. In fact, this is how I found it. I had searched around for it for about 15 minutes, and an employee came up to me and asked if I could use any help finding something. So, I asked for a hot water bottle. They lead me right to it. It was located by the epsom salts.

The first one, I took on the toilet because I was not sure how long I could hold it. The bag was hung from the shower curtain rod, about 5 feet above my waist. The nozzle went in easily enough, the hose running from the bag, between my legs, and into me. I had to start and stop it several times to be able to take the whole two quarts. I was full to begin with: I had not pooped in four days. After it was done, I waited a few minutes and let it go. I was shocked at how quickly it came out. Several different waves, even after the first batch (This caused a little bit of an accident :blush: ).

The next one was also on the toilet, and was also two quarts. This one went in much much easier. I even was able to squeeze the bag some to make it really rush in. As I squeezed the bottle, I could hear the water rush through the hose, and felt the speed of it entering me.

The last one was the best so far. By now things were really empty down there, so I thought I would try to take more than 2 quarts. So, I filled up the bag and filled up a 2 quart measuring cup. Since I was going to need to refill it, I would have to be able to reach the bag without too much moving around. This time I was resting in the tub, and hanging the bag off of a towel rod (only 3 feet above my waist). The water presure was much less this time, but I can help that along. I took the first two quarts in around 90 seconds. I then decided to try for more than the 4 quarts I was planning on. I leaned forward, and filled the bottle with 2 new quarts from the tub's faucet. This next set of 2 quarts went in a little slower than the first. Things started to get full. I filled the bottle with the remaining two quarts I had in the measuring cup, and released the clamp. That was good and all, but there was a problem. The preasure in my gut was too much for the water to go in. I waited three minutes, and saw no noticable drop in water level, so squeezed the bottle again. I felt a rush of water from high up in my intestines, and some of the water from the bottle was able to go in. I finally reached a point where I could take no more. If I took even a drop more, I would mess myself right then and there, in the tub. So, I quickly stood up, and transfered to the toilet. As I pulled the nozzle out of me, I could not contain the flow, and a bit of the enema fluid squirted out of me, and over my hand. All and all I took 5 quarts, a healthy amount by any measure.

Definatly something that anyone should try at least once, even if they are not into messing. Although I would not recommend trying to expel it in any disposable. I am not even sure if a cloth diaper could hold it.

WOW 5 quarts, thats hardcore mate!

I miss my enema bottle kit (same one as yours). You feel like a million bucks after a series of enemas from one of those. Fleets are cool due to the fact that you can only hold it in for a little while and it forces you to have an accident, especially sweet with a disposable diaper on! But I agree nothing compares to a water bottle/bag enema in terms of cleanout. I was never able to get more than 4 quarts into me... Kudos to you for the 5!

CHEERS