LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Interesting Day Out This Weekend

This weekend my wife was away on a girls weekend - and I needed to pop into the nearby city to do some shopping. My Mother-in-law (Kate) doesn’t drive and her partner isn’t too well at the moment and so while she walks into the very small town centre most days, she doesn’t get further away than that very often – so usually if my wife and/or I are going somewhere we offer to take her along. She doesn’t always accept, but I offered as usual for my shopping trip and she was delighted. Kate (the M-i-L) is a young 60ish and 20 years older than me and we get on quite well so this was going to be a fairly pleasant and normal sort of day really.

I sometimes have to wear nappies/pull-ups etc for medical reasons – not 24/7 by any means but I usually “play it safe

Mahalo for the update. I believe you and think it's great that you have a level of openess with your family. Playing the "medical need" is absolutely the way to get acceoptance from others. Otherwise, it is purely from a partner that likes "pushing your button".

It is also very nice of you to offer rides to your M-in-L. It is kind acts by kind people that make this a good community.

Aloha,

Honu

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well it IS rather strange that being in a wet pullups with your mother in law got you sexually aroused.

I would NOT mention this to anyone else. Even on here that's kind of risky.

I almost expected you to say "then she said you need a change widdle babby?"

For a first post....rather sexually spicy. I call bs.

Of course people are being nicer to you than they were to me. Apparently getting sexually arouse in a wet diaper with your MIL is nowhere near as bad as riding a random bus in a messy diaper, not sexually aroused... :huh:

Buch a' hypocrites. :angry:

[quote

For a first post....rather sexually spicy. I call bs.

Of course people are being nicer to you than they were to me. Apparently getting sexually arouse in a wet diaper with your MIL is nowhere near as bad as riding a random bus in a messy diaper, not sexually aroused... :huh:

Buch a' hypocrites. :angry: