LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Is Crazy, First Time I've Seen A Site Do This

Ok, This is kind of odd. :huh:

The other day I went to log into my Tripod account which had my diaper gallery and it said this account has been deleted.

So I sent them an email. I never got a reply but today my account is back up and I’m able to log in.

Did they change their mind maybe because of how much bandwidth the site was getting? I was Plus customer by the way not sure if that made the difference.

Ok, This is kind of odd. :huh:

The other day I went to log into my Tripod account which had my diaper gallery and it said this account has been deleted.

So I sent them an email. I never got a reply but today my account is back up and I’m able to log in.

Did they change their mind maybe because of how much bandwidth the site was getting? I was Plus customer by the way not sure if that made the difference.

Having done lots of work on servers (much much smaller than Tripod!), I can tell you they probably either performed an upgrade of software, or more likely, moved your data from one server to another. It'd get moved, be missing from the first location, and the time before they told all the other machines where they put it is probably what caused your error.