LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can Breathing In Other Peoples Farts Give You Germs?

It's just one of those gross humor things...

And if one really wants to deal with something rank, then try dealing with a dog's farts after they've been eating something that's dead enough to be classifiable as jerky. This is about 1000 times worse than any conceivable human fart ever could be. The only reason the skunk spray won the "stinkiest smells" thing on the science channel is because they left dog farts off the list...

I take life not as serious as some of you. Meaning, when a pointless thread comes up, I enjoy the pointlessness and stupidity for a good laugh.

If you can't laugh at stupid things, then what is the point of living?

I for one enjoy Gorge's posts because of their randomness and uselessness.

:thumbsup: Agreed.

Just a random thought about George, here...

There are so many people that don't like him...Yet his posts always get the most views and replies, which to me implies popularity. Sort of contradictory, and funny.

My personal opinion on George is neutral. Some of his posts are a little :huh: to me at times, but I find some can be actual insightful posts...and some, like this one, are just silly.

~ moogle

• Like 1

If you can't laugh at stupid things, then what is the point of living?

To win, of course! :P

Stupid doesn't always equal funny or entertaining... But with some things, it's just hard not to laugh at...

Just a random thought about George, here...

There are so many people that don't like him...Yet his posts always get the most views and replies, which to me implies popularity. Sort of contradictory, and funny.

My personal opinion on George is neutral. Some of his posts are a little :huh: to me at times, but I find some can be actual insightful posts...and some, like this one, are just silly.

~ moogle

As has been pointed out in some of his other threads: they're like trainwrecks... One can't help but check them out and be compelled to comment on them. This one seems more along the lines of "possibly uninformed" than "stupid", though. Sometimes, he does make a good point worth discussing, too.