LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A First

I got my first Diaper rash this morning. Since my as a little baby this a first in 27 years, So here my question any good ways other then store cream i got to make it better?

And you know the rash does suck and I can see why it can make you cry.

I got my first Diaper rash this morning. Since my as a little baby this a first in 27 years, So here my question any good ways other then store cream i got to make it better?

And you know the rash does suck and I can see why it can make you cry.

Let your skin breathe, by exposing it to air (no diaper, underpants, or anything on it) as much as you can.

When you wash your rash covered skin, be extremely gentle and pat, not rub, dry.

Don't stay in used diapers long - change often and clean well.

Don't use powder - it won't help the rash.

Try to prevent friction, and when you need to wear clothes, wear them loose fitting if possible.

Drink lots of water - the less ammonia in your pee, the less your pee will irritate your already hurting skin.

When your rash clears up, keep drinking lots of water, make sure your diapers fit properly, keep clean, and if you're going to be in a diaper longer than 2 hours or so use a barrier like rash cream or Vaseline.

I hope this helps and you feel better soon.

~ moogle

Let your skin breathe, by exposing it to air (no diaper, underpants, or anything on it) as much as you can.

When you wash your rash covered skin, be extremely gentle and pat, not rub, dry.

Don't stay in used diapers long - change often and clean well.

Don't use powder - it won't help the rash.

Try to prevent friction, and when you need to wear clothes, wear them loose fitting if possible.

Drink lots of water - the less ammonia in your pee, the less your pee will irritate your already hurting skin.

When your rash clears up, keep drinking lots of water, make sure your diapers fit properly, keep clean, and if you're going to be in a diaper longer than 2 hours or so use a barrier like rash cream or Vaseline.

I hope this helps and you feel better soon.

~ moogle

Moogle to the rescue again! :P The perfect remedy.

I third IT!