LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Plan

Zippo

When I can, I plan to go a week, fully diapered. Now I know that will seem conservative to some but I generally diaper for one night every week or two so it will be a challange.

What I need to know is will 2 diapers per 24 hours be enough or domost of you 24/7ers live on more than that? I want to use as few as possible to save costs

I'm also wondering how I am meant to go about my daily activites with a massivly heavey, wet and messy bambino on!

Most days I make it on a single Tranquility ATN + booster. But then again, I don't really urinate much. But everyone is different and I think the average is about 3 diapers a day depending on the quality of the diaper and whether or not you use a booster.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well for me I use just one a day, in the morning. I hve incredible resistance towet/messes.

However I would NOT recommend you doing this since you are not used to long term exposure.

Experiment this week if all goes well go further.

Most people use 2-4 a day.

But if you wanna save money, then do my skilled technique.

Guest YkDave

It all depends on your drinking/eating habits and the diapers you are using.

I wear bambinos pretty much 24/7, i typically go through 2 per day. I change into a nice fresh one at night, usually not very wet (if at all) in the morning, then i drink literally a gallon or 2 of coffee (hardcore coffee person, cant function without it in the morning!) in the morning and im pretty much swimming by lunch time. I change during lunch and im good for the afternoon, usually do #2 shortly after getting home. 'do my thing' for a while, clean up, shower up, then back intoa fresh diaper and into bed to complete the cycle!

Now, if i were wearing a depend or something of that nature, i would burn through a whole bag of diapers in a day...