LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffing A Bambino

Hey, my roomate is going home for two nights this weekend and I've only got 1 Bambino left. While I could go buy some not-so-good diapers, I'd rather stuff the bambino and see how far I can stretch it. Here's the thing, I've got like 6 depends that would be very useful for stuffing. I did see a video once by Pamperchu that involved pulling the plastic part of adult diapers off and adding baby diapers between the outside of the adult diaper and the padding. I've tried this with bambinos and unless im just doing it wrong, it doesn't work. Any advice as to how I could use the depends to stuff the bambino without ruining it? Thanks

QazQazOkm

Well, you know there is also the added weight of the urine to consider. A fully soaked Bambino on its own is pretty heavy. Add a stuffer and you're asking for a structural disaster.

A different idea is to cut the sides off of the Depends and lay them between you and the Bambino. When the depends are soaked, remove & replace. This will allow you to wear your Bambinos much longer, giving you the look, feel and waddle that you crave.

I have stuffed a Bambino diaper. I do it when I drive on long trips.

The way to do it is to open the diaper up and get it to lay flat out by spreading the wings with your hands with the diaper laying flat on a surface. Next, pick up the diaper by the back and grasp the outer and inner by your finger and thumb like you would if you were going to open a bag of potato chip. Do this in the center by the waistband, peel open slowly to not tear the inner lining. Once you get an opening started, slide your fingers inside and enlarge the opening.

Lay the diaper back down inside down. Put your hand inside and pry with your hand the absorbant material away from the outer plastic pushing it down and flatten it. Work your way to the front. With another diaper with the wings cut off to make a pad, now grasp the end with a slide roll fold to it and slide it all the way to the front . Slide your hand out carefully, then grasp the back of the diaper and pull to stretch and run your hand over the inside to smoothen the stuffer.

Do not worry, stuffin will not fall out as your body heat will sometimes press the two layers back together.

I got a different method from adisc.org, it involved slitting the Bambino on the reinforced front, making a "canal" in the diaper and placing a depends of which I had cut off all the elastic and it was basically a pad. This fit pretty easily, although the slit did open up a bit more. 2 ideas for next time: 1. Place tape on the ends of the slit so it can't open up more. 2. Get my girlfriend who's arms are easily half the size of mine to do the actual stuffing.

So, as it stands, I've got a bambino with an extra depends (underwear kind) stuffer outside the padding. Inside, I've got two stuffers made from the same depends that I'll likely be slitting or removing throughout the weekend. I'll update Saturday morning with how well this little project goes!

QazQazOkm

I've tried stuffing a bambino before and it certainly works; though it's really hard not to mess up the padding inside and make it all lumpy looking. I put two baby diapers inside it and while it worked great and felt nice and thick, once they got pretty wet the diaper swelled up so much it caused the plastic cover to split which made a bit of a mess :( I think the best option would be to just use the depends with the bambino over them for adding bulk and change them as needed. That way the bambino will last longer than ripping it open.

ok.. first layer is a depends with slits cut in the bottom.... second layer is another depends (or whatever cheap diaper you are getting at the store) with no slit cut in it. this second diaper will catch run off from the first. third layer is the bambino... almost just acting like a diaper cover... change the first and second layers as needed and voila.. bambino stays dry all weekend.