LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dulcolax

I decided to have some fun tonight, so took 25mg bisocodyl (max 30mg in a day), and bundled myself up in a depends, slitted down the middle, and an abena x-plus. I am drinking alot of soda, and waiting for it to happen. I took the pills at noon, and its now 6:15. I can feel them starting to work. Dear god help me, I am in for an interesting night. I will probably wet myself soon...

Well, its been 10 hours since I took the dulcolax. They fell like they are starting to work. If I wanted to shit, I could, and I think it would be quite runny. But, its still not to the point where it will come out on its own.

I have wet a couple times, but my combo is still not even near leaking.

Will update again in a few hours or so.

I got up to get a drink, and noticed two half moon wet spots on my couch. Oops, I guess I leaked without meaning to. I think this will be the last time I use a depends as a stuffer. The combination leaked, but the x-plus was barley wet (The depends weighed more than the x-plus).

I have changed into just a new x-plus.

Well, its been a couple days, and nada. So, I guess no accident for me... Odd, I thought bisacodyl was neigh on infallible.

You might be more satisfied with the results if you try it in suppository form...

You might be more satisfied with the results if you try it in suppository form...

Being unpotty trained, i don't need them anymore, but when you want it now, they work fast, or drink 10 ounces of prune necter. You will be in cramps in about 60 minutes and it will be messy!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Boy Ricky I've seen you blog and I gotta say you are NOWHERE near as messy as me.

NOWHERE.

And I gotta clean all my messiness up once a day so....I don't need a daddy. I would like a mum.

But your biggest mess doesn't hold a candle to my biggest mess. :horse:

That's right boy. You've got competition. :bash:

It's on! :drive1: