LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, Help. If You Can. It'S Mostly Guilt.

Guest bambino74

Blah, the best question: for those who have told significant others about their desires, and they have been accepting of it -- how did it effect you? Did you worry? How do you come to a comfortable place where it's enough to meet your needs but fair where it's not over-doing it? Just.. general help.

When I've told my partners about this and they were accepting, I've still the had feeling of guilt. I often wondered why they were doing it and how it made them feel. I didn't want to ask as I was afraid the answer was solely about me, rather than anything they get out of it. After reading this thread, I've come to the realization that this probably about the best one can hope for. If your SO is doing it because it makes you happy and that makes him happy, it's all good. At some level, it is important to understand that our partners are probably never going to feel the same way about this as we do. What they can feel is the connection to us through them. It is like a bridge, connecting our inner child to their inner parent.