LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Code Words For Diapers

snap crackle and poppin, floating, happy, comfy, special pants, protection, padded, "cub pants", "subby pants" subbin, gellin, softies, chillers, pampz, huggerz,

I say abena bambino m3s m4s cause no one else but us gets that.

I love the word diapers, I love how it sounds, and to a so called big boy, it kind of has a shameful connotation. Pampers or diapers are the only words I ever need in the lifestyle.

"Socks". I usually say "my Socks Are itchy" if i'm wet. I'll say it out (louder) again after a few 20 seconds i'm messy. I guess i'm just smart and super secret about it.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Since I have no ABDL friends I don't have a need for codewords. :(

But when I am referring to them sometime, I use many...

Didy, Dappy, D's, Wessy D (combo wet and messy), and of course....diaper. :P

Wessy D I like because it sounds like the name of a rapper.

Jay-Z

Ice-T

LLCoolJ

Dr Dre

Snoop Dogg

Eminem

Wessy-D :lol:

When I have been in relationshisp I always let girl know that when I tell her that "I need to make a call" that means I need to change. Or if she wants to make sure I don't forget she will ask if I missed that call, and nobody thinks anything. But that is code words only when we are around people.

With my ex, we had this thing around people where he'd ask, 'Yellow or blue?', and I'd have to answer. Yellow and blue referring to the wetness indicators of the diapers I wore at the time, of course. Pretty good thrill ^.^ In like company though, I prefer to use crinkle-pants, just cuz it sounds cute! If I'm around friends that know about my habits and the subject somehow comes up, I use padding. It avoids using stigmatized words like diaper or pampers, and isn't overtly cute or babyish sounding. Not that it stops me from hemming and hawwing over the subject =p

Me and my girlfriend just say 'nappies' at the moment, not had any reason for a code! (yet) Although if we are watching tv with mates or something comes up about nappies around company, she will look at me or nudge me and make it very obvious, its so annoying! in a cute kinda way =P