LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Kat

I'll be the Denver area next month and I was thinking of contacting Mommy Kat to arrange a sitting session. She looks like she has an extensive nursery setting and besides the diapers, she also looks like she offers A bit of B&D mixed in as well. Has anyone ever visited and if so, how was the experience? Any details would be great!

Hi little one!

I think it's great you started a topic about coming to visit. I'm pretty nice and i promise not to bite *evil grin*.... hard! Me an d Daddy are really into both bdsm and ageplay. I think scene's are perfect when you combine the two. It's one of my favorite things actually. So if your up for a little naughty action and a some ageplay you should send me a playdate request (which you might actually have done by now) and we can get the ball started

@lilkid It was so nice to have you and your mommy come for my birthday party. You have the best Mommy in the world. She was really awesome. Tell her i said hi and i hope to see you guy's at the next chat this month (on thursday)

Kat

To a significant degree, it's very tempting for me to try visiting Kat's nursery, but this is typically 100% private for me, I don't share it with anyone in my circle of family or friends, nor have I ever traveled long distances by myself (except to meet up with others in the family), and I think once I got there I would be so out of my element that combined with being pretty introverted, I wouldn't get the most out of the experience.

That, and I'm not even sure what experience I would request. I'm primarily just a diaper lover, but certain aspects of being treated like a baby sound appealing, as does some light BSDM.

Still, it is tempting...

Being out of your element can sometimes make it easier to separate your "big" self from your "little" self. But that's just *points at self* this guy's opinion. :-)