LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

S.O.Feelings

wondering how other people's wives/girlfriends deal with thier partners' ab/dl side.my wife has always accepted and loved me but said she struggles with the image of her man in nappies. I generaly have the daddy role in our relationship and whilst we both enjoy this most of the time i sometimes need time out to enjoy my little side.

I'm lucky since my wife is both into diaper/knew I was before we started dating. However, in the beginning I could tell she was jealous when I wanted to wear. Now she is so far over that, that she will tell me to go get pants (our code for diapers).

Sounds exactly like my fiance! It's been getting better over time though; just recently we reached a semi-explicit agreement in which I can frolic around in diapers once a week. Took seven years . . . but whatever. She hasn't mentioned it lately but I do remember that one of her biggest concerns was that she'd see me differently if I was wearing diapers more frequently.

On another note, my fiance and I also use "pants" as our codeword :D I picked it up from some ABDL friends I met. Was there a memo about it that I missed?

My gf of almost 2 years is accepting. I told her before we started dating also. Ive gotten her to wear a couple times and wet one. She tends to keep out of it but completely accepts me and my DL side. She lets me wear around her and whatnot. It's great. On a rare occasion she'll wear and participate with me wearing a diaper, pigtails, and a pacifier. :lol:

My gf is really accepting of my DL side. Recently I've ben wearing almost 24/7, even when I visited her family with her. Also about 2 weeks ago I finally got her to change me, and its become a pretty regular thing. She said she likes changing me becuase it lets her participate and stay out of diapers. She'll change me out of wet diapers and sometimes just diaper me before bed if I wasn't wearing, only rule is no dirty diapers, but I'm ok with that lol.

HuggieBaby

My wife of twenty years is very kewl with it. SHe has made me diapers (cloth of course) and her code is Comfy Pants. As far as participation it depends on her health. Suffice it to say that she can't always diaper me. But she loves without resrvation and I am always her favorite baby ;). As to the quesion of messy diapers she has no issue with it. I however still suffer extreme gult and embarassment allowing her to deal with that. But she insist repeatedly it is never a problem and gives me the space to work out my feelings. All I can say is I am truely loved and very lucky.

Guest diapered67

Newroad I can relate, my GF knows of my diaper wearing and has participated in this lifestyle with me. However we just seperated for a bit this past month. She needed some space, a part of me thinks that this lifestyle has something to do with it, however she insists that it is not so. She just needed some time away and do some thinking. I cut down on the diapers for the last couple of months, however still need to wear diapers at nite.

So I find it easier to respect the space of others, and still we can enjoy this lifestyle...

Diapered