LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young Dl'S

Sorry folks I coulden't resist this

Put's on high sqawky feamale monty python type voice.

You youngsters have it made you know

internet,post shopping have it made you have.

When I was young I hadn't a clue what a D/L or A.B was

I just knew I like wearing diapers, all alone I was thinking I was a real oddity

never knew there were others like me.

If I wanted diapers, it was off to the shops, run in grab what I wanted,

rush up to pay, praying no conversation would result.

Some shops kept diapers and stuff in the back out of sight, you had to either brave it out

or turn up with the false note explaining what you wanted.

If you got questions you either legged it or toughed it out till you got what you were looking for.

Often you would get the cross shop coversation between assistants about what you were looking for, much to the amusement of other customers.

Pull ups, what were they? not invented yet.

I'll tell you the young un's, they got it made today!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JS1989

BlackOutSunset or anyone else is considering buying diapers for the first time the best thing to do is walk into the store and think about anything to take your mind of the diapers. Then pick up the diapers and take deep breaths to keep calm and your heart rate low so you won't blush or sweet as much. Then by the diapers and try to act casual when doing it, if you freak out the casher will know they’re for you so just remember that to a person outside the ABDL community buying diapers is like buying a pack of gum. Also be ready in case the casher asks you questions so just say there for your (insert relative). Then after you pay for them get out of the store as fast as possible without looking suspicious and remember the first time is always the hardest. If anyone wants to add to this advice feel free.