1. 1. Which kind do you like more?

• Pull-Ups
    • Underjams
    • Pampers Cruisers
    • Huggies
    • GoodNites
    • Bambino
    • ABU Cushies

The diaper that will work best for you will depend on quite a few things-do you prefer diapers or pullups, the prints on baby diapers/pullups or the crinkle that comes with many adult diapers. How much you are willing to spend is another factor. Bambino's are a great product, but can be quite pricey- I personally only use them on special occasions. I find that underjams rip quite easily- but I do enjoy the goodnites. the huggies pullups i can alter a little so i can fit by adding a side tab. They are supercute but cant take a heavy wetting. My most used diaper is attends seconed by pampers.(again altered a little bit so i can fit them) I might suggest looking for a place that offers a sample pack (or small package) until you are able to find the product that best meets your needs.

Hmm... I wish this was a multiple-choice poll, because I had to cut out two of my suggestions. The simple answer is, it depends (no pun intended,) on what you want to use them for. Most of what I have consists of Huggies, Pull-Ups, and GoodNites. Your waist size is also a factor, so what works for one person may or may not work for you. Here's what I recommend each of my top three picks for:

GoodNites: I'm thin enough to fit into the L/XL ones, so I actually wear these as they're intended to be worn. These are perfect if you intend to wet them, and if they actually fit you. I wear both the boys and girls version, and have found no noteworthy difference between the design for boys and the design for girls. In fact, contrary to popular belief the design for boys may actually fit me better than the design for girls does.

Pull-Ups: There's no way that I can wear these normally, so I honestly don't even try to. Instead, I use the "easy-open-sides" to open the Pull-Ups like an unfastened diaper. After the Pull-Ups are open, I position them against me, and then pull a pair of snug-fitting briefs over them. If you're going to wet these, I'd suggest being near a toilet, until you're sure that these will hold your usual wettings. If you don't already have them, you'll need a pair of snug-fitting briefs to hold these in place, but these are still fun, and you can still use them.

Huggies: I generally go for the "Size 6" diapers, and do the same thing that I do with Pull-Ups. Again, you might want a toilet nearby the first few times you wet these, and I'd even consider standing in front of the toilet and just holding the diaper in front of you depending on your waist size.

I should also point out that I'll "play" in all three of these, which one I pick depends on my mood. I can't comment on ABU Cushies or Bambino diapers, so I won't even try to. I'd avoid the new Pampers Cruisers "Dry-Max" entirely. Some people have reported chemical burns after their use, and while I can't personally confirm or deny this, I wouldn't want to take the risk, at least not until P&G fixes whatever may be wrong with them. I'd avoid UnderJams too; they're essentially "giant Easy-Ups" without Dora the Explorer on them, and the sides tear way too easily. These are also cut smaller than GoodNites, just as Easy-Ups are cut smaller than Pull-Ups.

If you can fit into them, I'd say go with the GoodNites; if you're willing to wear them inside of briefs, go with the Pull-Ups or Huggies diapers. If you do go with the GoodNites, I'd suggest purchasing them from a supermarket rather than a drugstore or "big box" retailer like Wal-Mart or Target. I've found that Supermarkets are usually the least expensive place to buy GoodNites. I'd recommend going for the "Jumbo" instead of the "Mega" pack if you're not sure that they'll fit you. If they don't fit, you can still tear the sides and wear them the way I wear Pull-Ups and Huggies, sell them/trade them on here, or give them to someone who will fit into them. I should note that diapers, including GoodNites, are tax-exempt in my state. There's one store that refuses to acknowledge this tax-exemption though, and that's Wal-Mart. They charge a sales tax that they're not supposed to, and this appears to be chain-wide, so I'd avoid Wal-Mart entirely unless you specifically want to try Wal-Mart brand diapers. Your local laws may vary from mine, but if you live in a state where diapers are exempt from sales tax, then you should be aware of this.

• 1 month later...

OK, I totally LOVE Underjams, 'cause they do a better job of not leaking and they hold a lot. I haf'ta say tho, that for daytime wear Goodnites are a better choice 'cause of'tha sides. Underjams stretchy sides are just too weak and delicate to handle'tha rubbing and stretching -not'ta mention the up 'n down if you use'tha potty- during'tha day. I've worn Undiejams'ta work before and regretted it as the sides gave out 1/2 way thru'tha day, and I'm'ma 28 inch waist, 145 pounds...

That said, I totally love and use Undiejams at night under my Goodnites. They just do a better job of keeping me and bed dry...

Hope that helps!

I personally am interested in girls GoodNites/UnderJams or Cushies.

If you fit in Goodnites or Underjams, and they're still useful when you do, Cushies will be WAY too big for you. Bambinos would be a better bet, since they come in Small.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...