LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whos Picture Is This? Fixed

oh we know that the picture is untouched and you really shave your legs. :P

and i have dial up so i was waiting for the second one to load i figured it would have some caption at the bottom saying something like, "collecting your childs feces sence *random year*" or "theres no better way to embarass your child"

It’s all eye candy to me, what ever looks good on the screen "I’ll take it".

-If a model has a zit on His/her face I'll fix it!

-If someones legs look too bony I'll reshape them.

-If someones legs look too hairy I'll smooth it.

It's fun for me, and I'm not hiding anything. If it's not the way I want it to look I'll modify it, while keeping the original as I always do.

The first picture is not me, its someone else’s picture that I modified. I originally wanted to know who it belonged to. It was listed under adult images.

By the way, you got too deep for me in your second paragraph: what did you mean when you said: “collecting your Childs feces sence *random year*" or "theres no better way to embarass your child"”

Hay no problem,

So you’re good at Gifs? I just started playing around with animated Gifs in Flash recently, its fun. The only problem is that since Gifs only contain 256-colors or less mine came out looking horrible compared to the .Jpg versions.

However I just found out that you can use a problem like Debabelilzer which will factor the most commonly used colors in the image and create a custom pallet just for that image. Or if you have multiple images it will create a super pallet so that all images use one pallet. Makes your site smaller.

What makes Debabelizer so great is it's Albi-Ditering Algorism from what I've been told, you can basicly take an image down to like 64 colors or sometimes less and make it look like a 24bit. ammazing.

Here what the interfact looks like:

http://www.manifest-tech.com/images/consum...h/debab_pal.jpg

http://www.equilibrium.com/Internet/Equil/...tm#RemoveColors

By the way, I did have a question:

I wasn’t sure what (Gif-compression algorism I should use in Photoshop in the diolog box that pops up after you convert the image to Gif? There are: (Perceptual, Adaptive, or Selective) ?

It seems like most people are using Selective, is that what you use on your Gifs when you convert .Jpgs to Gifs for later animation?