LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers To The Airport

I will be traveling to NY today and I will be wearing my Bambino Diaper with a Quadro booster. I will have spair diapers in my backpack. The last time my backpack was searched they didnt even care about my diapers.They only wanted the knife I forgot that I had in the bottom of my bag that I forgot about. The TSA guy was really cool and wanted me to take the knife back and stash it outside the airport to retrieve it when I returned but I didnt have time. Note; I am military and the inspectors knew this.

hehe, I remeber doing this a few times... It definately helps on very long flights. Kinda scary while going through airport security wearing diapers and fearing of being searched - quite a rush at the same time though. Just make sure mates: diaper thick enough according to your flight time, otherwise you'll find yourself trying to change your diaper in the corner shower sized plane shitters! Kinda defeats the purpose of being diapered and have to get up to go to the bathroom anyways. Even if it isn't to use the toilet, it takes the whole fun out of it and almost then is not worth the hassle...

Plastic pants may be worth a mention to trap the smell of a #2 if you think there's chances of that happening :blush:

Just adding my 3 cents, AGAIN...!

Cheers