LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers

I have recently gotten a good deal at purchasing Targets branded diapers (used as fillers) but I have noticed something unusual. After having wetting them and going to diaper ball them I get this scent of charcoal.

I haven't tried Target-brand diapers, but I'm guessing they use something like baking soda to neutralize odors. I highly doubt it's charcoal; if it were, people would be suing Target left and right, and we'd all be reading sensational headlines like "Deadly Diapers."

Its not exactly pedophillia is it now? Come on, we should be the last people to overreacting.

I do agree that its getting close the line through, very close.

Unsanitary? Taboo? Weird? Crossing a line? maybe.

Pedophilia, not hardly.

Unless there is still children IN those diapers when he takes them from the nursery. After they are off the child, and in the pail, they become "garbage".

^^^ What they said.

While taking used baby diapers from a nursery is dangerously close to the line, there's no immediate child protection issue.

Loopy, DiaperboyMKE, and AuntieAB all make valid points. What BlackoutSunset is doing isn't pedophilia though. Is it weird? Sure. Is it unsanitary? Sure. Is it pedophilia? Absolutely not. What most of us do is weird to the larger population, and anyone sitting in their own excretions is equally unsanitary. To some people, the concept of an AB sounds like pedophilia. Obviously, we all know that being AB isn't pedophilia. What Blackout Sunset is doing isn't pedophilia either. Like DiaperboyMKE said, once the diapers are in the diaper pail, they're "garbage," and nothing more. At worst, BlackoutSunset is--to use DiaperboyMKE's phrase--a "Garbagophile." (I know that there's a proper term for a fetish for trash, but I can't remember it right now, and I'm too lazy/tired to look it up.) Before someone else claims that BlackoutSunset is a pedophile, ask yourself the following questions:

1. Were any children in the diapers when he took them?

2. Did he use/masturbate in them in the presence of children?

3. Did BlackoutSunset do anything sexual with the diapers in the presence of children?

If the answer to all three questions is "no," then he's not a pedophile. It would be different if this guy was getting off into the diapers of the children in their presence, but as far as we know, he's not.

In addition to having a diaper fetish, I have a menstrual fetish. One day I was discussing it with a very close female friend. She asked me if I wanted to get off on one of her used pads. I said "yes," provided that she had no STDs. When she gave me her used pad, she summed things up pretty nicely, "you get turned on by my leftovers." I think BlackoutSunset is in a similar situation, he's not turned on by children, he's turned on by their "leftovers," and there's a clear distinction between a used diaper and an actual child.

dude, used baby diapers? I think that is crossing the line. so you like to sit in baby's excretions? This is not about the diapers, the diapers are fine. It is about liking the feeling of wearing baby's urine. That is not sanitary whatsoever. Like I said. my problem has nothing to with the diapers at all, it has to do with the baby urine. Whether you acknowledge it our not, you are involving a baby in your fetish. Without the baby, you would not get satisfaction out of it.

Orange Clock, do you wet or otherwise soil your diapers? Do you sit in them after their wet? If so, that's no more sanitary than BlackoutSunset sitting in wet baby diapers. BlackoutSunset likes the feeling of urine, that seems to be common among all of us, and I see no reason to brand him a pedophile for it. I might feel differently if he only liked baby urine, but as of now, we have no evidence to suggest that he does.

With all due respect, you're drawing a connection where there is none. BlackoutSunset likes baby diapers, and from what he's shared with us, he likes them to be wet. The fact that the baby diapers are used by a baby isn't what's turning him on, it's the fact that they're wet. If BlackoutSunset only liked wet baby diapers that had been used by a baby, then you'd have a valid argument, and I'd fully agree with you.

Having said that, this is my question for BlackoutSunset: If a 21-year-old female wet a baby diaper and placed it in the diaper pail with the wet baby diapers used by babies, would you still use it the same way that you use wet baby diapers wet by babies?

I really don't think that what BlackoutSunset is doing is pedophilia, it's certainly on the more "extreme" side of the AB/DL fetish, but it's not pedophilia, because no children are being harmed or involved with what BlackoutSunset is doing. The fact that a child used the diaper at some point is irrelevant in this particular situation.

AuntieAB all make valid points. What BlackoutSunset is doing isn't pedophilia though.

Before you quote me, read further down - you'll notice I revised my opinion. The rest of your post? Well that's just semantics, isn't it?

We all know that if you do something often enough, it becomes boring and no longer as exciting. As ABs and DLs, we tend to vary our scenarios and whatnot to keep things fresh. What happens when the OP gets to that point? Quite frankly, a lot of the OP's posts (in this thread and others) totally creep me out.

AutieAB, I apologize; I missed your post above DiaperKitty's when I originally read this thread. I still don't believe that BlackoutSunset taking used diapers from the diaper pail (i.e. the trash) constitutes pedophilia though.

The rest of your post? Well that's just semantics, isn't it?
No, it's not. There's a very sharp distinction between becoming aroused by a used diaper, regardless of whether it was used by a 2-year-old or a 20-year-old, and becoming aroused by a child.

We all know that if you do something often enough, it becomes boring and no longer as exciting.
This may be true for some people, but certainly not for everyone. Some people are satisfied with doing the exact same thing over and over again, and others are outright annoyed if their life and lifestyle deviates in any way.

As ABs and DLs, we tend to vary our scenarios and whatnot to keep things fresh. What happens when the OP gets to that point?

As noted above, not everyone changes their routine. I personally stick to what many members on this forum would probably consider "vanilla" sex, because it's what my girlfriend and I enjoy. How do you know that BlackoutSunset will cross a line, or even vary his scenario as a diaper lover?

You'll have to forgive me AutieAB, but I'm having trouble following your logic. When I read your post, it looks like you're accusing BlackoutSunset of being a pedophile, because he might (emphasis added) do something that crosses the line at some point in the future. The problem with such an accusation is that anyone here (or anywhere else for that matter) might do something that's inappropriate or illegal at some point in the future.

Sarah_AB admittedly makes the most convincing case against BlackoutSunset, complete with a quote from one of his posts, but she then adds, and I quote: "It could be the OP doesn't mean it to come out like this.. but when i read I LOVE WEARING A DIAPER A BABY PISSED IN BECAUSE OF THE FEELING,.. it doesn't sit well with me..." In the third post above Sarah_AB's, BlackoutSunset seems to clarify what he meant. He's claims that he's not interested in children, which essentially means that he's not a pedophile. For everyone's sake, I'm going to post the dictionary definition of the word:

pedophile |ˈpedəˌfīl| ( Brit. paedophile)

noun

a person who is sexually attracted to children.

ORIGIN from pedo- 1 + -phile .

I've added italics for emphasis on that last part. There's a difference between being attracted to diapers and being attracted to children.

Quite frankly, a lot of the OP's posts (in this thread and others) totally creep me out.
I can't argue with you there; that's something that you and I can agree on 100%, but it doesn't mean that BlackoutSunset is harming minors. I think if we knew BlackoutSunset a little better, we might feel differently about him. I've known other diaper lovers who have done the same thing that BlackoutSunset is doing, and they've always stated up front that they're simply interested in wet diapers, not in the child or children that use them.

I really think that BlackoutSunset just has a bad habit of mincing words. However, there is one "red flag" that I'd like to quote from his blog:

I wanted to take a little time to explain just what I like about wet baby diapers. Part of it has to do with knowing that a baby wears the same thing as I'm wearing. The fact that if you picked a baby out of a group of babies at least one of them would be wearing my favorite kind, Pampers.

As for why I like them already wet, I for some reason can wet a baby diaper and enjoy it but it takes me forever to get up the nerve and wet. It's easier when it's already wet for me. I put them back if I pick one up and it's been poopyed in. And the easiest way for me to get wet baby diapers is to take them from a nursery or a place were babies tend to be found.

The sentence in paragraph #1 that reads "part of it has to do with knowing that a baby wears the same thing as I'm wearing," is the one that worries me. If BlackoutSunset truly means that, then he is attracted to children and should seek psychological help. However, after reading more of BlackoutSunset's posts/blog entries, it appears that he has problems with articulation.

I quoted paragraph #2 because it reinforces the issue with articulation, and also leads me to believe that BlackoutSunset isn't interested in children. I do have another question/suggestion for BlackoutSunset though: If you know that you have trouble wetting a baby diaper, and you enjoy wet baby diapers, why don't you simply take a clean diaper and pour some warm water into it? If you did this, you'd have a wet baby diaper, and you wouldn't have to take your diapers from the trash. If the urine is what's turning you on, why don't you pee in a paper cup and dump that into the diaper, or consider asking your girlfriend to wet the diaper for you? (Note that I said to ask her, not to nag her or make her uncomfortable.)

Finally, I hope everyone realizes that I'm not condoning pedophilia; I just don't think that BlackoutSunset's enjoyment of a wet baby diaper constitutes pedophilia in and of itself. I also think that BlackoutSunset needs to choose his words more carefully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude, I've stolen my 13 year-old, handicapped sister's Tena's, but digging through the garbage just for a diaper?! That's a bit extreme.

I realize they give you a sexual gratification. TECHNICALLY, this is NOT pedophilia. The difference being you're using a diaper some random toddler used, NOT engaging said child/children in sexual acts.

Why not just go out to your nearest dept. store, buy a pack of youth diapers, pee in them, then please yourself THAT way? Why do they have to be from the GARBAGE?

• 2 years later...

Comeon Blackoutsunset! Are you really imbarrest about buying diapers from Walmart or where ever you can get a box of 66 Luvs for less $20 Their is no reason to be imbarrest look around the store a lot of people buy diapers what is because you don't have kid with that's really stupid. Don't be such a weenie go to walmart buy you some diapers nobody is going to care. If you are worried about someone seeing just be a little visulant & if you are worried about walking out the store with them have cashier put them in largest bag they have. you would have really look to see that you have Diapers in the Bag. Oh & one more thing just act natural don't be nervious. Trust me I buy them all the time nobody is going really care.

Why dont you just take unused diapers from the church? It would be a lot less strange. or instead of stealing them just buy some.
I'm not sure why this 2 year old thread was necroed, but I might as well chime in since it was.

This is going to sound odd, but BlackoutSunset could have been taking the used diapers so that he wouldn't have had to steal "good" unused diapers from the church. BlackoutSunset did start buying diapers, but I could understand a young and broke AB/DL taking used diapers from the trash instead of stealing unused diapers from the church. In fact that could be the rationale that was applied: Unused diapers are "stolen," but used diapers are "trash" so those are just being "removed." Unless it's financial information, most people wouldn't care if someone took their trash as long as they didn't make a mess while doing it. In some areas, trash isn't even considered private property once its put out for collection. In a weird way I could see what BlackoutSunset did as an attempt to be polite.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say positive and negative things about this:

First the negative.....

Him sifting throw the trash he could have cut his hands on dangerous medical waste such as needles. Then the diaper waste in the diaper itself can be very dangerous( if it's shit), urine can be if the person has like hiv or some deadly disease.

He might or might not be a nonce, but that kind of behaviour, especially around a nursey, park area or similar raises HUGE suspecion. And at the very least people doing creepy acts like that can arrested and get sectioned under the mental health act.

And if the police believe they are a potential danger/suspect to children, he has to be stay away from certain areas, and possible has to sign the sex offenders register and wear a leg tag so the police can track his whereabouts.

What he did was wrong and what a mentally ill person or nonce would do( or a tramp, going through bins,lol).

The positive side is if he was turned on by used diapers that's fine if it's from adult's and NOT sifted out the trash like a tramp would do.

I'm not going to lie, but I only like wet used disposables from hot adult models and ab/dls, for a taboo reason, as I like things like watersports also a taboo, as I'm extremelly attracted to the pee scent.

Such as this: http://www.wetset.ne...product_id=3055 Nikki even sells her wet panties and wet disposable pullups, at a high price though,lol.

Then again I wouldn't want something that took ages to arrive in the mail,ewwww and paid alot for. A day or so, used wet diaper is nice, after that, it's just gross, in my experience with my own diapers.