LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Article I Found

I was recently surfing aruond the amazing web and found an article that caught my attention. This came from a Mens Health magazine. Not sure if it has been discussed on here before but seems to have a plus to our community.

Here's the link: http://menshealth.about.com/cs/fromyou/a/wear_nappies.htm

Thats is indeed an intresting article glad that you posted it but I do think we are above animals in the sense we have a higher brain level. But I don't think that we cause harm to ourselves if we retain our waste if we go on regular intervals and not days on end. But regular society will never accept people wearing diapers just for the fun of it even though it doesn't harm them.

Don't think it has been posted on here before, I've obsessively trawled the bottom of google researching incontinence and this is the first time I've read this post, although I think its somebody with an hidden agenda? I remember reading something on a similar website about' diapers good for your health'... Same as this article but more informative, this lacks the 'academic' analysis for some reason (hidden agenda)

I was recently surfing aruond the amazing web and found an article that caught my attention. This came from a Mens Health magazine. Not sure if it has been discussed on here before but seems to have a plus to our community.

Here's the link: http://menshealth.about.com/cs/fromyou/a/wear_nappies.htm

I remember seeing this article years ago and think the dude is full of shit. He cites anecdotes and proof surrogates but ignores ones obvious observations. Who says that animals dont suffer bowel disorders? He gives no citation and states no evidence. House pets hold it all the time until you let them out and do not seem to be adversely affected. Humans hold it all the time but most of us seem to be ok at least, its not like people hold it for days or weeks. Sure there may be some adverse effects by holding it long term but as we are also exposed to so much other crap there is no way you could control an experiment for this factor alone. Plus his statement about animals in the wild not holding it is patent bull shit. Rhinos are communal shitters in that they hold it until they come across another pile of rhino shit and then let go to in what is thought by many to be a form of communication and territorial marking. And what about myriad other animals that specifically mark territory and hold in their urine for that purpose?

Additionally I dont believe this came from "Men's Health Magazine." It is in the mens health section of "about.com" a crowd sourced site for information that is maintained by anyone. While most magazines these days will cherry pick most of the narrative they want to drive, I think even this article would be below their usual quality of work. This article here is nothing more than the random trash the internet has become so well known for...