LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Sizing?

I have been wearing Bambinos since they first came out. For some reason when i purchased a case with the new changes with the white waist band, the cut of the diaper seems to be smaller then before? Im wondering if anyone else has has a similar issue with them, and if they have tried the larger bambinos? I have worn larger diapers like Depends and the ABU overnights in larger and they are way to big. Im just not sure if its the cut of the brief or if indeed im now a large? Just stinks because the large not only costs more, but they dont seem to fit close to me like mediums and they always end up leaking or being very large.... Any ideas or advice???

I have been wearing Bambinos since they first came out. For some reason when i purchased a case with the new changes with the white waist band, the cut of the diaper seems to be smaller then before? Im wondering if anyone else has has a similar issue with them, and if they have tried the larger bambinos? I have worn larger diapers like Depends and the ABU overnights in larger and they are way to big. Im just not sure if its the cut of the brief or if indeed im now a large? Just stinks because the large not only costs more, but they dont seem to fit close to me like mediums and they always end up leaking or being very large.... Any ideas or advice???

bambino are a low rise diaper.I wear the large and that makes them very high on my back but they don't fit to snug on the legs.I wear a medium in every diaper just with bambino I use the large.if they made them 1'' longer they would fit great..but I like the diaper so I just use the large and hope one day they make them just a little longer.ABU is a great fitting diaper and they have cute diapers but I would not use them if I was you they charge to much with the price of the diaper then you add S&H on top of that then on top of that with the case you get 8 less diapers..I would try the large bambino it works for me just not a good fit in the legs but they still work..

Hey,

Are the ABU Medium diapers any bigger then the medium bambino? I have the large ABU and they are really big. I might try larger bambinos but i agree with you, if the mediums were an inch longer around the legs and waist area they would be the perfect fit!! They still fit but kinda tight. Thanks for the information and all!! :)

Hey,

Are the ABU Medium diapers any bigger then the medium bambino? I have the large ABU and they are really big. I might try larger bambinos but i agree with you, if the mediums were an inch longer around the legs and waist area they would be the perfect fit!! They still fit but kinda tight. Thanks for the information and all!! :)

yes the medium abu diapers are about an inch or inch and a half longer then the medium bambino..