LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino'S Vs. Ab Universe

I did buy a case of the new cushies and have worn a few of them and yes they do have a standing leak guard. Price should never be part of an argument. There are plenty of people that that buy and wear depends that are perfectly happy with them, that would think I am crazy for paying a high price for Bambinos or ABU. Last year I had people paying over $10 per diaper for vintage attends, my wife thinks why would anyone pay that if your just going to piss in them. To that person its quality, to me its just a diaper. To use square ducks analogy some people think that a honda accord is better than a 3 series BMW and vise versa. The ABU single tape diapers don't fit me to my likings they have to much room between my legs and bum. There's a reason in my opinion why baby diapers are single tape, babies don't have much length from the front of their waist to the back of their waist. Therefore, it would not make sence to have more than one tape. But for us adults it makes more sence in a "I want to keep my cloths dry" world to have more than one tape because our hips are longer and our waists are different shapes from waist to hip.If I could have my perfect diaper I would have the Bambino with 3 tapes, fits a little more snug for me.

I agree with what you said here. The tape thing especially, the novelty of the one tape just doesn't seem as great when it isn't the easiest to put on and get right and isn't snug. I think I'd honestly rather have two or three per side.

• Like 1

I agree with what you said here. The tape thing especially, the novelty of the one tape just doesn't seem as great when it isn't the easiest to put on and get right and isn't snug. I think I'd honestly rather have two or three per side.

I'm inclined to agree, though I'm always curious to see how one-tape products go, as well. It'd be nice to see one done well and in a size range that I could test. :)