LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Local Radio Station Having Big Baby Weekend

basically they are playing every song they can think of with baby in the title, nothing overly notable. But the promos got my attention, big baby weekend. since all the radio stations are owned by the same corporations, it will probably reach a frequency near you soon.

basically they are playing every song they can think of with baby in the title, nothing overly notable. But the promos got my attention, big baby weekend. since all the radio stations are owned by the same corporations, it will probably reach a frequency near you soon.

No it won't I work in radio..NOT all radio station are owned by the same corporations you have 5 big ones and thousands of little radio corporations..and the corporations(owners) don't make the weekend themes that is done by the program director..every radio station has there own program director..(will most do sister stations that are in the same building use the same program director)so there is a 99% I will not have a weekend theme like that..I may suggest to my program director for us to do something like that..