LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cleaned Out The Closet And Found..!

So I'm doing my "spring cleaning" early which means for me moving everything out and shampooing the carpet. Well, upon clearing out my closet I found a 3/4 full bag(unused)of depends diapers and my last check from my previous employer (undeposited) for 130$!!

Now I do like depends, for when I do what I call "micro-wearing" for when I wear only for 2-3 hours, so for me it was a phenomenal find today!

I misplaced a check once and two years later my employeer came to me and told me payroll needs you to cash your paycheck from two years ago as they need to close it out from there records. I didn't know what they were talking about but it dawned on me that I never received a duplicate of that check I misplaced as I forgot to ask for one. They cut me a new one, about $550 and I deposited it right away. Was a great suprise even though it was my own money!!! I later found it when I moved, got stuck with some other papers in a closet.

I got a pleasant surprise once when I dropped in to eat at a former employer's restaurant- the manager came over and informed me that if I'd turn in the uniforms they had supplied, I'd get my last paycheck from there :o That manager was why I'd quit the place a year before :P He was an idiot and proved it once again when he paid me a week's wages for hours I'd never worked :lol: I even told him before he handed me the check, but he insisted that he was right- so I let him be right and cashed the check anyway ;)

Bettypooh

So I'm doing my "spring cleaning" early which means for me moving everything out and shampooing the carpet. Well, upon clearing out my closet I found a 3/4 full bag(unused)of depends diapers and my last check from my previous employer (undeposited) for 130$!!

Now I do like depends, for when I do what I call "micro-wearing" for when I wear only for 2-3 hours, so for me it was a phenomenal find today!

You should check the date on it when it was written. Normally by law you have one year to cash it before it is no good and will need to be reverified by the issuer.

people still get paper checks? I thought everyone was on direct deposit nowadays.

Yes many employers still use paper cheques. Depending on how large the company is, it is just as costr effiecient to issue the paper than the setting up and hassle of direct deposit. I still get a paper cheque, I like the less information they know about you the better.

Me and g/f were going through all our paperwork. We have a bad habit of only opening mail that looks interesting. Four of those banker boxes later, we found a $350 check from an airline over lost luggage. The airport itself must have found it and not told the airline. We also found almost $150 in gift cards. :D

And yes, we kept the airline check since they cause MAJOR suffering.

You should check the date on it when it was written. Normally by law you have one year to cash it before it is no good and will need to be reverified by the issuer.

Ya I called up my bank right away and they told me to take it to a local branch which I did. Basically they told me that I have until the tax due date to be able to get them to re-issue the thing since taxes were taken out.