LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drynites

Guest Dodi

Around xmas time i ordered some free samples of the net. Today i got a sample of DryNites when i first saw it I thought it was a Tena sample so I was a bit dissapointed. The pull up fits me snugly but i doubt i could wet it without it leaking, still, because I have only got experience with baby nappies its nice that it fits. Ive had it on for a few hoirs now I think I might wet it when I need a slash.

Hi Dodi,

I assume you've got the 8-15yrs size ones. I've tried those, they only just fit me as they aren't designed for adult males and their packages :whistling:

They used to fit my gf perfectly as she's quite little, so they're awesome for role-playing. They still leaked even on her though so they're lousy for wetting.

Hi Dodi,

I assume you've got the 8-15yrs size ones. I've tried those, they only just fit me as they aren't designed for adult males and their packages :whistling:

They used to fit my gf perfectly as she's quite little, so they're awesome for role-playing. They still leaked even on her though so they're lousy for wetting.

lol yeah it did get unbearable after a bit i wanted to wet it but i just couldnt physically do it. i even tried standin'sitting over the toilet.

dodi, i also have tried drynites, in fact come to think of it i still have some left somewhere. i find if you wet them SLOWLY its not too much of a prob. but if you wet fast... well then its gonna leak big style. they are ok but not great.