LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would Ever Turn Someone Into An Ab?

Guest ilovebunnies

Guest ilovebunnies

I might get some people complaining about this topic, but remember I am ab to. This topic was inspired from New Moon, which I absolutely loved. Anyways, I see being ab as a weakness to a specific degree. It’s ok though because everyone has their own strengths and weakness. Plus, who’s to say that for abs weakness isn’t a good thing. But, for the normal population I am assuming it is not. Now with that, my question is would you ever, if you had the power, turn someone into an ab, knowing it could possibly mean breaking them and taking a strength from them they would otherwise have if they weren’t ab? Now, it could benefit people in many different ways to be able to turn someone into ab, whether to have someone who understand them or whatever.

If you dont understand the question or need clarifications tell me. I know my grammar isnt the best.

see for me the thing is i see a lil ab in alot of people...for example my brothers g/f....for xmas i got her a footed sleeper as she has been saing she wan't one for ages...also my sister, she i got her one then she saw that i had bought another one so rushed off to buy one...

today in coffe shop she put a straw in her coffee...this is normal she always does this, she gets take away so she can rush back to work if she doesnt finish, she bushes the straw trough the bit of the lid you drink out of....lucy looked at this and gesterd to it..

i say; she always does that

me to sister; why do you do that?

sister; i donno just do!

lucy;we may as well give you sippy cup

me; you know she'd love that

sister; *beeming & grinning* yeh i would love that

i alredy knew that! but you see not hard to tern her....

kinda wonder if she's even reading this now....may have outed us!

hugs

juniper

xxx