LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Adjustable

target

the target web site has a nice deal for depend underwear. how closely does it feel to being an actual diaper? it says underwear so is this just for an emergency related use? this may be the closet thing to a diaper on the target web site so i was hoping that this would do the trick.

target

the target web site has a nice deal for depend underwear. how closely does it feel to being an actual diaper? it says underwear so is this just for an emergency related use? this may be the closet thing to a diaper on the target web site so i was hoping that this would do the trick.

Just don't ever use depends unless your broke. they are horrible in every conceivable way imaginable. Go to Amazon.com and pick from a wide array of real diapers or just order some bambinos.

I reccomend, Tranquility ATN's for cheap yet effective wear

they came in today. wearing one now. haven't used it. i'm afraid they might leak. do they hold a lot?

The Atn's will hold usually two floods or three standard pees. They wick up something wicked too, which is quite nice. I finally ordered some bambinos and have to reccomend them as the absolute best diaper. Get the booster pads and the things will eventually fall apart before leaking.

feel like a jerk for the shameless plug, but why dont you guys use xpmedical? im pretty sure i found the link here, if not www.xpmedical.com . they have both molicare and abena, attends, and another one or two. also, they sell good onesies and all of the pads and boosters as well as they have sample backs of various diapers for like 5 bucks. iv been using them exclusively for a couple years now, discrete packaging and everything. the guy who started the company seems like he might also be a dl, the lucky jerk actually got a tour of the abena factory.

I really want to love Bambinos, but neither size fits me right. And xpmedical is certainly a great place to buy from, though it really sucks that the economy is such in the shitter lately. Lol, didn't think about the reference until I wrote it out. I only only have a few diapers left and really want to now try the Abena Super Airplus, never tried the supers, much less airplus. But it will have to wait until finances are better and I'm not spending a ton of money already as college starts back on Tuesday for me.