LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Photo'S Of Me In Diapers

Just wondering if anyone likes to look at pictures of themselves in diapers??? I just love to dream up different ideas for myself and take pictures of me in different settings. I think it has to do with the fantasy of this really happening and me being out and about in thick cloth diapers with plastic pants and a tee shirt on. Any other ideas or comments about this????

post-22539-1263335647554_thumb.jpg

Edited by Repaid..Moved your picture down out of your text.

post-22539-1263335647554_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just wondering if anyone likes to look at pictures of themselves in diapers???

I love it! Taking pictures is a great way to keep diapers interesting in my experience. I think what I like most about photos is that they capture a very particular moment as opposed to the whole event. If you capture the right moment, you can distort the whole event into something fantastic! Camera tricks are what the world is built on as far as I'm concerned...

• Like 1

I love it! Taking pictures is a great way to keep diapers interesting in my experience. I think what I like most about photos is that they capture a very particular moment as opposed to the whole event. If you capture the right moment, you can distort the whole event into something fantastic! Camera tricks are what the world is built on as far as I'm concerned...

I have no diapered pics of me, however I think Diapered witch may have one or two on her phone with me sucking on my pacifier.

• Like 1