LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What About Your Real Kids?

So I was wondering where everyone stands with being a diaper lover and having real children. As my wife and I are expecting, I was wondering what to about my diapered side? I think it would be best not to expose my child to me in diapers. But I still want to be open to them. Sorry I just don't know how to ask or say how I feel. It's just so confusing and frustrating.

I think there is a line between honest and a lie. Sometimes a lie is better. Don't hide them in your closet for your 8 yo to find with his friends when thay are bored and searching your house. But at the same time, don't flaunt it. Don't run around in diaper with them, although the want will be there, just wear when you feel like it and don;t hide. If you are secretive then they will know it's wrong. Everything secretive is wrong, right?

So don't hide, but don't be open. Just be yourself and your kids will accept you for whom you are.

Thanks a lot everyone. This is about the way I feel, I just wanted to make sure that my view wasn't skewed depending on how I feel. I think that if I don't try to hide things my kids will learn that the don't have to hide things, but at the same time like everyone said don't run around flaunting it. Thanks again!

Thanks a lot everyone. This is about the way I feel, I just wanted to make sure that my view wasn't skewed depending on how I feel. I think that if I don't try to hide things my kids will learn that the don't have to hide things, but at the same time like everyone said don't run around flaunting it. Thanks again!

Let me just tag on to add what others have said at other times in other threads. I wouldn't want to lie to my kids, but then again sometimes white lies can at times be better than the unvarnished truth. Don't tell your kids anything that you aren't willing to let others outside your family know as well - kids will tell you they'll keep your 'secrets' - and they probably won't do it to be mean - but little kids especially just can't help themselves from telling things about their families - whether they think it's a secret or not - whether it's something you want them to be discrete with or not. If you're incontinent or go with the theory that you 'need' diapers psychologically, you can try to tell your kids that and leave it at that. At the same time, realize that probably lots of kids discuss with their little friends whether their dads wear boxers or briefs no matter how much you stress with them that this is a personal, not to be discussed issue.

Secondly, if you try to hide stuff from them physically, beware! Some kids may be oblivious and others just won't care, but others won't miss an opportunity to explore. As soon as I was old enough to be left home alone by myself for any amount of time, I began exploring. There wasn't a thing in that house I didn't know about. Maybe there is a drawer or a closet you can keep locked - my parents had no place like that. On the other hand, I'd have looked all the harder to find to find the key!

This all is somewhat contradictory to my own experience, but I got into diapers (figuratively and literally) after my daughters had gone through most of their school experience. I don't think they are active into household exploration. I do realize it's a risk and either I haven't been discovered or they choose to deny what they've found (not that I ever discussed my father's choice of smutty literature with him - and only smutty based on my own experiences of the time). I still keep my stuff to myself and not even my wife knows - or, again, chooses to acknowledge.

When you feel the only options are to give up your interest in diapers - if that is possible - or to work at keeping them secret, you tend to work out ways to keep it all a secret and just keep your fingers crossed that 1) you won't be detected and 2) if you are, you can either explain it all away or it will be accepted. I have to accept myself that I have an unrealistic view that I will never be detected. I know this is absurd, but if I'm too realistic, I'd have to dump my stash and never diaper again. Oh yes, my view is very, very skewed! Good luck with whatever path you choose!

Until your child reaches 1 or 2 yrs of age you don't really have anything to worry about, however I wouldn't tell them about your fetish as its a bed room thing, but saying that I wouldn't highed them either, just put them in a place called adult closet and tell kids not to go in them maybe padlock the door of the cloest ? thats also asuming your wife/partner knows about your diaper life.

When you were an insecure thirteen-year-old, would you have wanted to know all about your parents' sexual fantasies and fetishes? There's your answer.

Once your kids get to the age of exploring, keep your diapers in a LOCKED, nondescript box out of their reach. If they ask, that box is for boring business stuff.