LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sams Club Diapers

I'm running low on diapers. I have to go diaper shopping here soon. I travel about 2 hours to another town where I buy them. CVS, and wal-greens. I can't shop online like I want to for diapers cause I'm back living with my mother for hopefully a short period of time. I'm in a little mess financially. But I'm clearing the way. CVS, wal-greens and wal-mart diapers are all about the same to me now. there cloth like back, white and the tapes have the blue X's on them. Every time I go out of town I usually stock up. I buy as many as I can like 8-9 big bulky bags. It usually has 44 to a bag. I don't prefer these diapers but sort of stuck with them and I just have to accept what's available to me. And don't cost as much. I recently be came a member at Sam's Club. I saw that they had adult diapers in boxes and wondered about them. I haven't really checked it out cause I ran into someone I know there the last time I was there. This person actually works there and don't want to be seen looking at adult diapers. I did see that they carry them but just kind of ingorned it. I was there to buy a new ipod and some movies. My question is has anyone ever tried them? I was kinda of hopeing that their different. Maybe even plastic like outer back. Can someone describe them to me or how they are like? cost, if you can compare to another diaper? I'm thinking of going there instead cause I usually buy by the bulk. And really stock up. Well i guess I should be worried about this gal there but I won't give a shit when I go in there for them. In fact I'll be wearing a diaper! I traveled two hours, saved all this money, paid the way, etc. I'm not going to worry about her. I just need to know what kind of diapers these are. Please help. and thanks...

if you live in Northern AZ and are traveling 2 hours to get to Sam's I assume you are heading to Phoenix. If you are worried about one person, there are plenty of other Sam's locations in the valley. Your membership should be good at any of them. I am not familiar with their diapers, but would think they are the same as the Walmart ones only by the case rather than individual packs.

They are actually pretty low on the quality scale. I bought a box of them one time to try them out and I thought they did well enough for stuffer purposes. They are white cloth-like, but in order to get a snug fit, you have to pull the diaper tight. And I found that if you pulled too tight at first, the tape would just completely rip off, and if it didn't rip off then, but you still managed to get it tight enough, it would eventually rip off from normal movement. And since it's a cloth-backed diaper, you can't reinforce the tapes with packaging tape or anything like that. The best thing you can do with those is wear something tight over top of them. I tried wearing my softball sliding shorts over top of them and they didn't do too bad. And they don't hold much, but they're probably compareable to Depends in that area.

They are actually pretty low on the quality scale. I bought a box of them one time to try them out and I thought they did well enough for stuffer purposes. They are white cloth-like, but in order to get a snug fit, you have to pull the diaper tight. And I found that if you pulled too tight at first, the tape would just completely rip off, and if it didn't rip off then, but you still managed to get it tight enough, it would eventually rip off from normal movement. And since it's a cloth-backed diaper, you can't reinforce the tapes with packaging tape or anything like that. The best thing you can do with those is wear something tight over top of them. I tried wearing my softball sliding shorts over top of them and they didn't do too bad. And they don't hold much, but they're probably compareable to Depends in that area.

I have a magical stapler for my diapers. I got tired of tape.

I use Sam's Club diapers. 48 Larges for 20.xx bucks, and then I use a stuffer most of the time. As a matter a fact, I was just there today. Bought 3 things, 2 cases of diapers and a case of beer. I think they are better than other store brands. I used to wear walgreens diapers but stopped after my wife stopped working there. If you don't plan on using a stuffer, be sure to test it's limits before you go full flooding in it. If you give it a chance to do it's job then I think it's a pretty decent diaper.

As for the tabs, I don't have much of an issue with them. They hold my diaper in place and that's all I need.

Here's a link to the ones I use - http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=355674&pCatg=7187

Scale of 1 to 10, I would give them overall score of 8 or 8.5