LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Miss Winslow nods. "Well since you are use to wearing them. Then it will not be that big of a deal for you to stay in them." She nods. "Yes it is free and Miss Lopez is a good person to be a roommate with." Miss Winslow stands up. "Well let's take you up to the apartment so you can get settled in." She leads Phoebe out of the office and down the hall pass the classrooms. They walk towards the dining room and goes up the stairs. Miss Winslow opens the door and lets Phoebe go in first. "This is the apartment. This is the living room. The kitchen is though that door." She takes Phoebe down the hall. The last bedroom is Miss Lopez. You can pick any of the other 3 bedrooms as your own. Each has it own's bathroom."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe glowered, realizing she'd said the exact wrong thing to get herself out of training pants. Reluctantly, she stood, following Miss Winslow upstairs, hoping for the best with the apartment, not wanting any more unpleasant surprises. Luckily, she wound up pleasantly surprised. It was fairly big, and seemed comfortable. She was happy to hear about the individual bathrooms as well. "I'm sure this bedroom is fine," she said, picking the one furthest from Miss Lopez's. Phoebe was sure Miss Lopez was a good roommate, as Miss Winslow had said, but even so, she wanted some space. She opened the bedroom door and peeked inside, then suddenly realized that she really had nothing to move in, as she hadn't been expecting to move anywhere when she went out job hunting that morning. "I guess I ought to drive back home and get my clothes," she said, leaving out that she would make sure to get plenty of her panties, whether Miss Winslow thought she should wear them or not. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, and she'd make sure to change before she went downstairs for work every morning.

Miss Winslow nods. "Ok if that is the bedroom you want. Go get whatever you want to bring with you. When you get back here. Call me and I'll open the door for you and help you carry whatever you brought with you up to the apartment so you can get settled in." She goes down the stairs to her office to work on some paperwork."

A few minutes later Miss Lopez opns the door to the apartment. "Hello Roomie. Have you got settled in yet?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded, watching Miss Winslow leave with a smile. Even if it wasn't ideal, she was finally moving out from her parents' house! Despite the training pants under her clothes, she finally felt somewhat grown-up, the sensation she had expected to get from getting a job and a place of (almost) her own. It was short lived, however, as Miss Lopez re-entered, her very presence making Phoebe feel like a little kid again. It was going to take a lot of getting used to, having a teacher living with her.

"Uh, not yet," she said, trying to sound adult and serious, even if she didn't feel it. "I'm just about to go get my stuff from home and bring it here. Then I guess I will be."

Miss Lopez nods. "I see. Well I'm sure you will like it here. What is your favorite meal? I like to cook and since you are my new roommate. I'll fix you your favorite meal while you are gone to get your things." She leaves the living room and goes to her bedroom. Miss Lopez comes out 15 minutes later in a pair of shorts, a t shirt,flip flops and her black hair flowing over her shoulders. She sees a surprised look on Phoebe's face. "What is the matter? Did you not except me to look normal outside of work or is it that I'm a couple inches shorter now than when I was downstairs as the teacher?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe follows Miss Lopez towards the bedrooms, though she quickly peeled off and went into her own, making her way to her attached bathroom. She stripped out of her overalls, tossing them onto her bed, where she'd also left her now dry jeans, and sat down on the toilet to pee. As she stood up, wiping herself off, she remembered her instructions to shave her pubic hair, and made a mental note to be sure to bring her razor back with her, even though she couldn't say she was looking forward to that.

She pulled the training pants back up, feeling less annoyed about wearing them now that she'd managed to use the bathroom properly while wearing them, instead of having an accident in them, then grabbed her jeans, tugging them up over top of them. The bulge was still there, but she didn't think it was too bad, certainly not like it would have been with the first pair of training pants she'd had on.

She went out to the kitchen, wondering what she should tell Miss Lopez she liked. She wanted to come up with something fancy, to make herself sound sophisticated, but not only was her mind coming up blank, but she also didn't want to cause too much trouble for the woman. She was, indeed, surprised to see Miss Lopez re-emerge, looking a little less teacher-ly in her casual clothes. Phoebe still felt like a little kid next to her, but she was pretty sure that was mostly because she was still in her training pants. Once she brought some panties from home and changed into them, well, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

"I guess I just didn't think about what you'd look like," Phoebe admitted. "Umm... As for dinner... I really like macaroni and cheese. And maybe chicken, and peas?" She blushed a little at her selection, even though she'd kept herself from specifying chicken fingers, which sounded even more little kid-ish. "But you don't have to cook for me if you don't want to... But since you offered..." She smiled slightly up at the woman, feeling slightly more confident. "I guess I'll get going, then... See you in a bit!" She went back to her room to grab the overalls, to drop them off with Miss Winslow, then started to head downstairs.

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok chicken,peas and mac and cheese. You've got it. Did you try to go potty before you left? You wouldn't want to have an accident in your training pants while you was gone. I might have to put you in diapers like Maria is." She smiles at Phoebe. "I know I don't have to cook for you,but I didn't see any reason in me cooking something for myself and you cooking something for yourself." Miss Lopez waves to Phoebe as she goes into the kitchen. "Ok and be safe. I'll see you in a bit."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe froze at Miss Lopez's words, suddenly feeling like a little girl again. She decided it was best not to answer the question, to keep herself from poutily insisting she didn't need reminded, or proudly saying she'd used the potty just fine, unsure which would have been more embarrassing. Even dressed casually, Miss Lopez could still make her feel like a toddler, she thought, shivering slightly at the threat of diapers, still hanging over her even out of class.

She was glad for the excuse to leave, and hurried down the stairs. She didn't want to disturb Miss Winslow, so she set the overalls on a chair near the exit and left, taking her car back home. It felt strange driving, after being treated like a kid the whole day, but it helped her to feel a little better about the whole thing. Her parents were both still at work, so she wrote them a note explaining everything, and packed herself a suitcase. She mostly packed casual clothes for hanging out in the apartment after work, and plenty of underwear, though she took a few cute outfits, in case she wanted to go out with her friends, and some nice clothes, to give herself hope that she'd have a chance to wear those to work sometime soon, instead of kiddy stuff. She'd have to come back and get more once she did get promoted officially, but that would get her started.

She had a smaller bag, too, that she filled with some of her favorite books, and DVDs, and her laptop. She had a stuffed penguin she was rather fond of, too, and couldn't make herself give up, so she put him in, too. She took her toothbrush and toothpaste, and all of that stuff, making extra sure to bring along her razor, ticking that off of her mental list. She'd seen a pillow on the bed in her new room, but she took hers anyway, since she was used to it, then gathered up that and her two suitcases, and headed back to the daycare and her new life, calling up the daycare's number on her cell phone once she had pulled her car back up in front of the building.

Miss Winslow answers the phone. "Hello. Oh hello Phoebe. You are outside the building. Ok. I'll come and let you in." She hangs up the phone and walks out of her office. Miss Winslow unlocks the door and opens it for Phoebe. She puts a brick in front of the door to keep it open while she helps Phoebe get her things in. Miss Winslow sets the suitcases inside the door. "Go park your car over there in the parkinglot and then bring me your keys. You will not be needing them for now. When you come back in. I'll help you carry your bags up to the apartment."

Guest clinediap

"Oh, umm... Okay..." Phoebe said anxiously. She didn't want to argue with the woman, but even so, she wasn't happy about this development. What if she wanted to run out to hang with her friends one night? Or go out to eat? Why shouldn't she be allowed to keep her keys? But, as she walked back to the car and started to pull it into the parking lot, she calmed down a little. Miss Winslow was probably just looking out for her, she thought. Maybe her 'for now' just meant that she probably wasn't going to be going out again that evening, which she wasn't planning on, but if she wanted to use her car again after that, she could just go get the keys from the front office. She always was losing them, anyway... She locked up her car, still feeling a bit apprehensive, and walked back up to the daycare, handing over her keys with a bit of reluctance. She wanted to ask if she would get them back, but decided that would just make her sound too paranoid, so she just said, "Here you go," instead, trying not to sound suspicious.

Miss Winslow slips the keys into her pocket. "Thank you Phoebe." She helps Phoebe carry her suitcases up to the apartment. Miss Winslow puts the suitcase in Phoebe's room. Laying on Phoebe's bed was the overalls from earlier. "I'll leave you to settle in." Miss Winslow leaves the apartment and goes down to her office. She puts Phoebe's keys in the cabinet and locked it. Miss Winslow turns off the lights and sets the alarm. She walks out to her car and drives home.

Miss Lopez knocks on the doorframe to Phoebe's room. "Supper is ready. I hope chicken strips is ok. It was the only chicken I had in the freezer."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe followed Miss Winslow up to her apartment, thanking her for the help. She didn't notice the overalls lying there until after the woman had already left. For a moment, Phoebe thought about chasing after her to give them back, but finally just decided to hang them up in her closet. She'd only worn them for an hour or so, if that, so she might as well wear them to work the next day, she mused. She started to open up her suitcases, starting to pull out her clothes, digging for a pair of underwear to change into, when she heard Miss Lopez behind her, making her jump slightly, like a little girl who had been caught doing something she wasn't supposed to.

She turned around quickly, smiling. "Oh, that's fine," she told Miss Lopez, secretly thrilled. "I'll be there in just a minute. I'm just going to put some of my clothes up first."

Miss Lopez chuckles when Phoebe jumps. "A bit jumpy are we? It wouldn't be because you was doing something wrong was it?" She nods. "Ok,but don't be too long or the food will get cold. Oh by the way. What would you like to drink? I have tea,soft drinks,kool aid and chocolate milk."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed, once again feeling more like Miss Lopez was her teacher, or perhaps babysitter, rather than just her roommate. "No, I was just surprised," she lied. "Do you have Mountain Dew? That would be good." She reached behind her as she spoke, trying to inconspicuously pull the lid of her suitcase back closed. It wasn't any of Miss Lopez's business what she had in there, she knew, but she still didn't want her to know she was about to change out of her training pants.

Miss Lopez nods. "Uh oh yeah." She said flatly. Making it known that she didn't believe it. "Yes I have Mountain Dew. Leave the panties in your suitcase. You will not be needing them." Miss Lopez walks out of the bedroom and goes to the kitchen. She gets a glass out of the cabinet and puts ice in it. Miss Lopez get the Mountain Dew out of the fridge and fills up Phoebe's glass. She pours herself a glass of tea and sets down at the table to wait on Phoebe.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed bright red, embarrassed that Miss Lopez had seen through her so easily. She stayed in her room, to make it seem like that hadn't been what she was going to do, but, until Miss Lopez had been gone for a minute, she didn't even consider disobeying her. Then, at last, she snapped out of it, reminding herself that Miss Lopez really was just her roommate, and, since they weren't in her class, she didn't have any say over what Phoebe wore, especially not under her pants. So she closed her door and hurried to her suitcase, stripping down and putting the dry training pants into her closet with the overalls to change into the next morning, slipping into a pair of plain, yellow panties, feeling a strange sense of relief to finally be back to something less thick. She pulled her jeans back on, then changed her mind and switched to a pair of sweat pants, so she could say that was what she'd been planning on doing all along, then headed to the table, sitting down at the seat with the glass of Mountain Dew. "Thanks for cooking," she said with a smile. "It looks great!"

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe as she came into the kitchen. She noticed Phoebe's pants was less bulky than they was when she was talking to Phoebe a few minutes ago. "You are welcome Phoebe." Miss Lopez starts to eat. "I notice you are not in your training pants. Don't bother to deny it. I've worked with toddlers enough to know the difference between training pants under other pants and a pair of panties. That is one of the things we need to talk about. There is no sense in you switching back and forth between a toddler during the day and an adult after work. You will get the grasp of things faster if you stay a toddler all the time. I thought Mrs. Hammil talked to you about staying as a toddler. She told me and Miss Winslow that she did after you left to go home to get your stuff. She told us that she talked to you about you not progressing as quickly as you should in learning how to be a toddler and that you should stay as a toddler so you can learn faster. I agree with the two of them. You should stay a toddler. So starting tomorrow. You will be in my class as a toddler and after daycare is over. You will stay as a toddler. So there will not be any switching back and forth. I don't care if you wear your other clothes,but you will be in training pants. If I can't trust you to wear them. You will be go back to diapers or I will be forced to put locking panties on you. So I will know you aren't trying to take them off to wear big girl panties."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed down in her seat, feeling like a naughty toddler. There was a sense of indignation, wondering what right this woman had to do all of this, but also of that same sense of excitement she'd been feeling all day, at the situation, and her loss of control over even such a basic thing as what she wore under her pants, and, thus, how, and even if, she went to the bathroom. Still, this woman was only a couple years older than her... Surely she'd understand. And if she didn't, Phoebe figured she could just stay in her bedroom a lot, and just wear her panties while she was in there. "I can learn fast," she told Miss Lopez. "At daycare's plenty of time... I was just a little off my game. Miss Winslow doesn't have to know EVERYTHING that goes on here, does she?" She put on her best smile, hoping it would do some good.

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "Miss Winslow and Mrs. Hammil doesn't think you are learning fast enough to be a good teacher's assistant." She shakes her head. "No she doesn't have to know everything as long as it doesn't have to do with the daycare and what the dress code that Miss Winslow has set down for you. I don't want to get into trouble with her for not making you follow the dress code."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed, feeling embarrassed for once not by the way she was dressed, or being treated, but by what her two bosses apparently thought of her. "It was kinda a tough first day," she defended herself. "It's not like I knew how you guys trained new assistants here." She felt a little sulky about that, and even a little upset, but she tried to brush it off. "All right, I guess you have a point," she told Miss Lopez. It was annoying, but she supposed the woman did have a point. "Why don't we worry about all this later and just eat? It all looks good!" she exclaimed, picking up her glass and taking a sip.

Miss Lopez nods. "Yes your first day is the toughest. I remember my first day as a teacher. I got everything wrong and I thought I was going to get fired right then and there. Miss Winslow took me into her office and talked to me. She said she was not going to fire me. She was going to give me some time to get use to the job. If I was still screwing up. Then she would fire me." She laughs. "I've never seen any of the assistants get treated like you are,but they probably didn't wet their pants like a child before their interview like you did. Maybe Miss Winslow thought you should be a toddler in a class." Miss Lopez nods. "Ok we will worry about it later." She finishes eating her supper and then puts her plate in the sink. Miss Lopez sets back down at the table.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe felt a little shocked as she sat there, munching on her chicken fingers, listening to Miss Lopez. First, she was shocked to hear Miss Lopez talk about her problems - she had seemed so natural as a teacher, it was hard to believe she'd had so much trouble with it to begin with. She was even more surprised to hear that this treatment of hers wasn't something normal, something everyone had to go through - though she hadn't been able to imagine Mrs. Hammil doing it anyway - but apparently something designed just for her. That made the whole thing all the more humiliating. "I didn't even wet my pants," she told Miss Lopez, poking at the last few macaroni noodles with her fork. "I just spilled my water on myself..."

Miss Lopez nods. "Well they must have thought you had and that you was a toddler because you wet yourself. What I saw of you today. I would agree with them. You do seem to be toddler like. Toddlers wet themselves. According to Mrs. Hammil. You have wet 2 pairs of training pants and two diapers. You also messed in your diaper during naptime. These are not things adults would do. These are things toddlers and babies to." She takes Phoebe's plate to the sink and starts to wash up the dishes. "Go brush your teeth and get ready for bed."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shrugged uncomfortably, wishing she could deny her accidents, but unable to. Still, she thought, that hardly made her a toddler. As she'd said, it had been a... strange day. But, all she had to do was get through her training, and then all of this would be over, and she could be fully adult again. She knew she might miss the odd, and oddly pleasant, naughty charge to that weird little back section of her brain, the feeling that came from being controlled, treated like a little kid, but she'd get over it. Especially the part of her - the larger part, she was quick to remind herself - that liked being able to do things for herself, and disliked what had just happened. "Come on," she groaned. "You're not really making me go to bed already, are you? It's not like Miss Winslow is gonna have any idea when I went to bed..."

Miss Lopez kept washing the dishes. "You are as bad as my sister Phoebe. I didn't say anything you having to go to bed now. I just told you to get ready for bed. Meaning take a bath if you want one and put on your jammies. After that. You can do what you want until bed time,but I want to see your training pants on you when you come out from getting ready for bed."