LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Miss Lopez smiles. Her plan was working perfectly. Phoebe was starting to think and act like a toddler. She didn't put up a fuss about being diapered or the suggestion on wearing toddler clothes. Miss Lopez noticed Phoebe was sucking her thumb more than she use to and mainly to comfort herself like a real baby and toddler would do. She hands Phoebe the TV remote. She had already locked out any channel that was not a children's channel. Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "I'll be downstairs. I'll come and get you when daycare starts. Would you like a pacifier to suck on instead of your thumb? I can go get you one and bring it up here for you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe stared at the remote for a moment or two before taking it, confused for a second until she realized Miss Lopez wouldn't be there. She felt a small surge of fear, then nearly rolled her eyes at herself for acting like such a... well, a baby. She shook her head at the offer of a pacifier, though she had to admit that the offer was enticing. It would be nice to feel that sense of comfort, yet have both hands open and usable. And, more importantly, she didn't want Miss Lopez to come back upstairs early. She was actually going to be in the apartment by herself for once. She felt a little guilty for doing it, but she was planning on going into Miss Lopez's room to make sure, once and for all, that she really hadn't stolen Phoebe's grown-up underwear, because if she had, maybe she could use that as a bargaining chip to get herself back into, at least, training pants. "I'll be okay," she told Miss Lopez, flipping through the channels and staring at the TV, waiting for her to leave.

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok I'll come and check on you later. Be good and stay out of trouble up here." She knew Phoebe was up to something. Miss Lopez hadn't worked with toddlers this long and not know when they was up to something. She knew there was nothing Phoebe could get into that would be dangerous or naughty. Phoebe couldn't get the plastic pants off to remove the diaper and Phoebe wouldn't be messing around in her bedroom because she always locked her bedroom door when she left the house. It is something she has done since she was in elementary school to keep her little sister from going in there and knocking things off on the floor. Miss Lopez goes downstairs and into the teacher's meeting and breakfast. A couple of hours later. Miss Lopez comes upstairs and finds Phoebe curled up on the couch asleep with the remote still in her hand. She stood there looking at Phoebe and then carried her downstairs. Miss Lopez puts Phoebe into one of the cribs in the naproom and puts the side up.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe gave Miss Lopez a few minutes to make her way downstairs, wiggling anxiously on the couch as she waited, and then hopped down. She turned the volume on the TV down so she could hopefully hear if the apartment door was opened, but so it looked like she was watching whatever was on, and had just gone to get something from her room or whatever. She toddled to Miss Lopez's room, feeling butterflies fluttering in her tummy as she got closer. She reached up to turn the doorknob... But nothing happened. She frowned and tried again. Locked! She hadn't even thought of that, maybe because she was pretty sure she didn't have a lock on her own door. In the back of her mind, she thought that was because babies shouldn't have locks, or they might accidentally lock themselves in their rooms so their mommies couldn't get to them, but she quickly shook her head, feeling frustrated. So much for her plan!

She walked back to the couch and flopped down on it, annoyed, flipping through the channels to try to find something that wasn't some silly kids' cartoon, but there didn't appear to be anything else on. Absentmindedly, she pulled down the hem of her skirt and shorts and tried tugging at her plastic panties again, trying to find some way to take them off herself. She knew Miss Lopez probably had a key to them somewhere, but chances were she had it on her, and any spares would be in her room. After a little while, her bladder began to bed for release. She pouted at the unfairness of her situation - she had plenty of time to get to the bathroom and sit on a toilet like a big girl, but even if she did that, she'd still just be wetting her diaper. There was no way to avoid it now. She sighed and decided to just get it over with. After a moment or two of squirming on the couch, she let her bladder go slowly, blushing to herself as she felt the padding around her bottom grow warm and squishy. It was the first time she'd consciously used a diaper without it being an accident, and it was kind of an embarrassing feeling. Part of her mind loved it.

It took her a minute or two to get comfortable again, to find a position that didn't remind her too much of the state of her diaper - which she couldn't even try to do anything about, other than make it worse. Finally, she wound up curling up in a ball and staring listlessly at the TV. She hardly even realized she was drifting off until she woke up to the sight of bars. She sighed, shrugging. It was appropriate, she supposed, that she wind up in a crib... She was in a wet diaper she couldn't escape or avoid, with any more mature underwear off limits to her, and, after that afternoon, she had a feeling she'd be saying goodbye for a good long while to anything more mature than a sundress or a pair of shortalls with snaps in the crotch. She curled back up and waited to be let out of her crib, hardly noticing as her thumb found its way back into her mouth.

Miss Lopez came back to the naproom later to check on Phoebe. She noticed her diaper was wetter and by the smell of it. Phoebe had messed in her diaper. Miss Lopez lowers the side of the crib and picks up Phoebe. She carries her to the changing table. As Miss Lopez lays her down. Phoebe wakes up and looks at her. "Good morning sunshine. Did you have a nice nap? I came upstairs to check on you and you was asleep on the couch. So I brought you down here to finish your nap here." Miss Lopez unlocks the plastic pants and pulls them off. She removes the diaper and cleans up Phoebe's skin. Miss Lopez rubs some diaper rash cream on Phoebe's skin and then powders her bottom and her private area. She gets out a diaper and puts it under Phoebe's bottom. Miss Lopez pulls up the diaper and tapes it shut. "If I leave off your plastic pants. Do you promise not to try to remove your diaper?"

Guest clinediap

She was still in a bit of a haze as she woke up again, blinking a couple times before the image of Miss Lopez over her cleared up. She squirmed a little, then realized she was on a changing table. She couldn't help but wonder if she was still asleep, and dreaming of waking up in these increasingly infantile places - first a crib, now a changing table. What would be next? She was glad to be free of her plastic pants finally, however, even though she was sure it wouldn't mean access for her to her diaper. At least she could get a fresh diaper underneath them. "It was all right," she shrugged in answer to the question about her nap while Miss Lopez changed her. She was surprised by the next question, though she supposed it made sense... What was she really going to do? Even if she took her diaper off, it wasn't like Miss Lopez wouldn't notice, and then she probably wouldn't be getting asked that question again for a long time. And it would mean a little more freedom for her, technically, at least in her mind. "I promise," she nodded.

Miss Lopez nods at Phoebe's answer about the nap. "Oh I see. I thought you might be more refreshed now that you had a nap. You must not have slept very well last night if you fell asleep this early in the morning." She puts a new diaper on Phoebe and takes it shut. "Ok I'll trust you to have your diaper alone. If I see you with your hand in your diaper or you without a diaper. I will spank you right then and there. The plastic pants will go back on and you will not get another chance at being without them for a long time." Miss Lopez lays the plastic pants aside and sets Phoebe up on the table. She slips a pacifier into Phoebe's mouth and was shocked that Phoebe started to suck on it instantly. "Do you want to go back to your crib and sleeps some more or are you ready to go to class? Maria has been asking about you and where you are at. She has something to show you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded, not wanting to wind up back in the plastic pants. Having the opportunity to just take her diaper off might be tempting, but she didn't think it was worth risking that, and especially not that and a spanking. She sat up, diaper crinkling beneath her, and suddenly found a pacifier in her mouth. She'd barely even noticed Miss Lopez pick it up. She started sucking on it automatically, not even thinking about the fact that it made her look even more like a toddler. "Go to class," she mumbled around her pacifier. She was a little embarrassed to be seen in her diaper by the other kids, but she'd have to eventually, and she had to admit she was curious about what Maria could possibly have to show her.

Miss Lopez stood there watching Phoebe sucking on the pacifier and seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. She nods when Phoebe said she wanted to go to class. Miss Lopez picks up Phoebe and puts one of her hands on Phoebe's diapered bottom. Causing it to crinkling loudly. She carries Phoebe to the room and sets her down on the floor.

Maria comes running over with a small,clear plastic container. "Look Phoebe. It is my first baby tooth. It fell out last night. I was rubbing it with my tongue and heard something pop. I looked down and my tooth was laying on the table. It scared me at first. I didn't know what happened or why there was blood coming out of my mouth. Carmen told me the blood is normal when a tooth comes out. She mixed me up some warm salt water and told me to swish it around inside my mouth and then spit it out. Carmen said to continue to do it until the blood stops coming out. She said the warm salt water causes the blood to stop. I was going to put it under my pillow last night so the tooth fairy could leave me a peso,but I was so excited I lost my first tooth. That I wanted to share it with my best friend at daycare." Maria opens her mouth so Phoebe could see there the hole was at that the tooth use to be in. "Cool isn't it?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe glanced around herself as she was set down in the classroom, sure everyone would be looking at her and laughing, but nobody really seemed to be paying attention, which made her feel a bit better. She nodded as she listened to Maria's story, smiling at her enthusiasm - had she been so excited when she'd lost her first tooth? She couldn't remember. She couldn't really recall losing any of her teeth, though obviously she had, at some point. "Yeah, that's pretty cool," she replied. "What are you going to do with your peso when you get it?"

"Mommy said that it means I'm getting to be a big girl and that I need to learn to take care of my other teeth. The tooth fairy doesn't like teeth that have caverties in them. She said when my other teeth come in. They will be there for the rest of my life and I have to take extra care of them." She shrugs. "I don't know yet. I don't know how much a peso is. So I don't know what I can buy with it."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded, as she was in much the same boat as Maria. She had no real idea how much a peso was worth, other than not a lot. She wasn't even sure if she'd seen a peso before. She thought she must have seen one at some point, but she couldn't recall. She wasn't even sure if it was paper money or a coin, though, to her, it sounded like a coin. So she just said, "Well, I'm sure you'll be able to get something cool with it."

Maria nods. "I hope so. There is a Dora Doll I want. She is dressed as a princess and when you put her wand to the jewel on her dress. Her hair grows long. When you touch it again. Dora's hair shrinks. It is so cool looking."

Miss Lopez walks over to the two of them. "What are my two little senoritas talking about?"

Maria looks at Miss Lopez. "I was telling Phoebe about losing my first baby tooth and that mommy said when I put the tooth under my pillow. The tooth fairy will leave me a peso,but Phoebe and I don't know how much a peso is. How much is a peso?"

Miss Lopez smiles. "Hang on a second and I'll show you a peso." She goes and gets the Big Book of Mexico off the shelf. Miss Lopez puts in on the table and opens it up. She flips though it until she came to the section on money. Miss Lopez points to the picture of a peso. "This is a peso. It is the type of money they use in Mexico. You asked me how much a peso is worth. "Well it depends on the exchange rate. Some times it is more sometimes it is less,but it always right around a dollar in US money."

Maria nods. "Oh that isn't very much. I thought a peso was worth alot. Enough to buy the doll I want."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe looked at the picture of the peso, a bit surprised. It wasn't quite what she'd thought it would look like. She felt a little disappointed to hear how little it was worth, too, though she hadn't figured it would be a whole lot more than that. "If you save it up, though, maybe eventually you'd have enough for the doll," she pointed out.

Maria nods. "Yeah I guess so Phoebe,but by the time I save enough to get the doll. I'll be too old to play with it. I'll be in high school like Carmen is."

Miss Lopez shakes her head. "No you won't Maria. It will not take you that long to save up the money to get the doll. If you don't want to wait. You can make a wish and the tooth fairy will give you what you wish for,but it only works on your first tooth. Since it is very special."

Maria looks at the tooth. "It doesn't look all that special."

Miss Lopez smiles. "It might not look special,but the first baby tooth that comes out is filled with special fairy dust. It is what the tooth fairy uses to fly from house to house."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe listened to Miss Lopez's story, getting almost as wrapped up in it as Maria. She shook her head at herself as she snapped out of it, feeling silly. She chimed in, "She's right, that might work." Then she realized that she wasn't missing any teeth, so she wouldn't really look like a reliable source, so she added, "My mommy told me so."

Miss Lopez smiles as she notices Phoebe was getting wrapped up in the story that she was telling. "It does work. I made a wish before I went to bed and wrote it down. The next morning my wish came true. There was a bight red bicycle in the front yard with my name on it."

Guest clinediap

"Wow," Phoebe said with wide eyes, looking at Maria. "See, it should work!" She felt a little silly, but decided it was worth it. Maria's mom seemed awfully nice, so she was sure Maria would get the doll sometime anyway, so she didn't worry too much about that. She couldn't remember if she'd gotten anything special for losing her first tooth, but it wasn't as if she could tell the story anyway, unless she said it was about someone else.

Maria nods. "It seems like it does and I know just what I am going to wish for. That is the Princess Dora doll I want."

Miss Lopez got everyone's attention. "Boys and Girls. Maybe I have your attention please. You know probably know. It has been getting warmer in the afternoon than it has been. Well I talked it over with Mrs. Winslow and we have decided to give you and the other classes a surprise,but you will have to wait until after your nap to find out what it is." One of the kids ask if they could take their nap now. So they could have their surprise ealier. Miss Lopez shakes her head. "You can take a nap now if you want to,but you will still have to take one after lunch."

Maria hears a splashing sound and a crinkling sound. "Do you hear that? It sounds like a splashing and a crinkling sound. Do you know what is making that sound?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe glanced around the classroom, wondering what the surprise could be. It couldn't be anything too big, she thought, or she was sure Miss Lopez would have asked her help with it. She felt as giddy as any of the other kids, though also a little worried that it would be something too childish and silly. Which would have made sense, really, given where she was. She did have to admit she was looking forward to being done with her nap to figure it out.

She looked over at Maria, not hearing the sound. "I don't know," she said. "Where's it coming from." The splashing made her suspicious, but she knew she could be wrong, so she decided not to say anything yet, then reminded herself that she shouldn't ruin the surprise for everyone else even if she did guess.

Maria listens. "I don't hear it now. The sound was coming from around here. The crinkling sound sounded like the plastic of a diaper,but it couldn't be that. The splashing sound sounded like someone wetting, but one else here wears diapers except me and I know the sounds wasn't coming from me. I wasn't moving and I'm still dry." She shrugs. "I don't know what it could have been. Maybe I'm hearing things. Do you want to go play in the dress up area?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed uncomfortably, although she knew that likely just made more of a crinkling sound. She didn't really want to say out loud that she was wearing diapers, but she supposed she should tell Maria about it. Especially since, if they played dress-up, she would find out anyway. "Well, actually..." she said with a blush, "My mommy made me wear diapers, too. But they're not wet..." She fidgeted, pressing the diaper up against her through her clothes, then blushed. "Umm... Well, maybe a little..." She felt a little nervous, as she'd never even realized she was doing it. That must be what being a baby was like, she thought... Wetting yourself, and not even being the first to know about it. "Y-Yeah, dress-up would be fun..."

Maria looks at Phoebe. "Why did your mommy make you wear diapers and why are you embarrassed about it? Wearing diapers is great. You don't have to stop playing to go use the bathroom." She takes Phoebe's hand and takes her over to where the dress up clothes was at. She picks out a doctor outfit and puts it over the top of her clothes. "I'm Doctor Maria." Maria waits for Phoebe to pick out an outfit.

Guest clinediap

"Well, I was having some accidents..." Phoebe explained bashfully, not really wanting to go into it more than that, glad for Maria's short attention span, following over to the dress-up corner. She wasn't really sure what to pick for her outfit, so she just grabbed a fireman's hat and put it on her head. "I'm a fireman!" she announced, rolling up her sleeve. "I burned myself, doctor, can you look at it?"

Maria nods. "Well that is nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone has accidents. When my sister Carmen." Doctor Maria looks at Fireman Phoebe's arm. "Well it doesn't seem to be burned too much." She takes out a container of pretend lotion and rubs some on Phoebe's arm. "There that should help it heal up. Keep it covered and away from dirt as much as you can. If it isn't any better in a week. Come back and see me. We might have to remove the whole arm." Maria starts to giggle.

Miss Lopez watches Maria and Phoebe playing. She decides to just let the kids play or do whatever they want to do. Miss Lopez thought they needed a just be a kid day. They didn't need structure everyday.