LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded eagerly, glad to have managed to get one more chance. She really had to make sure she didn't screw this one up! Though, she worried, her thoughts making her wriggle and squirm a bit as she lost herself in them while Miss Lopez dried her off and dressed her, it seemed like her control was at it's worst when she was asleep. And how was she supposed to stop that? She couldn't help but be nervous about that, at least until she heard Miss Lopez mention ice cream, finally snapping her out of her thoughts. She hadn't really been paying attention to what Miss Lopez had been dressing her in, and was a little embarrassed to find herself in something so childish, and most definitely not her own. She would have preferred to at least have some shorts to cover her training pants, but she supposed it wasn't too bad, since it was just her and Miss Lopez. Still, she couldn't help but tug on the hem of the shirt as she hurried into the kitchen, eager for her ice cream. She started to look around the kitchen for the bowls, standing up on her tiptoes to try to pull open the cupboards.

Miss Lopez notices Phoebe standing up o her tiptoes trying to open the cupboards. She sets the ice cream down on the table and looks at Phoebe. "The bowls are not up there. The bowls are down here." Miss Lopez opens the cabinet next to the sink. She takes out two bowls. A pink one and one with Elmo in the bottom. Miss Lopez puts some of Phoebe's ice cream in the pink bowl and some of her in the Elmo bowl. She hands Phoebe her bowl and takes her's over to the table and sets down. Miss Lopez helps Phoebe into the chair. "Looks like I'm going to have to get one of the highchairs from downstairs for you to set in."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe climbed up onto the chair a bit clumsily, feeling a little sleepy after her long day. She crossed her legs beneath her for a moment, but she quickly shifted positions as her bare feet came into contact with the thick padding of her training pants, and she let her legs hang down instead, swinging idly as she started in on her ice cream, at least until she heard Miss Lopez's words. "No, this chair is fine!" she insisted, blushing a little. She'd managed to avoid being put in a high chair so far, and she was hoping to somehow manage to continue that. She didn't really like the idea of being stuck in a chair, unable to get out, to really avoid being force-fed whatever anyone who was in charge of her decided she should eat, unable to even get up to use the bathroom on her own. Though if she wound up back in diapers, she supposed that didn't really matter. She wrinkled her nose a bit at that thought, but she had to admit, as much as the whole idea was humiliating and icky, she wasn't completely sure she didn't want to try it, at least once. Though she had a feeling that if it happened, it wouldn't just be one time.

Miss Lopez nods. "Alright. I just thought I would offer. I thought you would like to be able to set at the table and not have to set on your legs or your feet so you are high enough to set at the table. If you thought I meant one with a tray on it like babies set in. You are wrong. I meant like toddlers set in without the tray. It is just the higher chair for them so they can set at the table and eat off it like the rest of the family." She noticed Phoebe's eyes getting droopy and her eating slower. Miss Lopez knew it was only a matter of time before Phoebe went to sleep and had another accident. She smiled as Phoebe fought to stay awake like a small child does who refuses to give up the fight. Only to make themselves more tired because they used all their energy fighting to not go to sleep.

Guest clinediap

"Oh," Phoebe said meekly, having not really thought about that possibility. She supposed that wasn't a terrible thing, and certainly not as embarrassing as she was expecting. Still, for the sake of appearances, she knew she couldn't just agree to it right away, so she'd have to think about it for a little while first. Maybe she'd remember to consider it during lunch, when she might finally get a closer look at them. She picked at her ice cream as she considered that. She'd been so excited to get it, but now she was wishing that maybe she'd waited until the next day to eat it. But she knew she couldn't just let herself go to sleep... That was the only way she could think of to avoid having an accident in her sleep - not to sleep. But she was already feeling tired, and it was still early... "Can I have a soda?" she asked, suppressing a yawn. Maybe that would help, but she had a bad feeling it wouldn't be nearly enough.

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "Are you sure that is a good idea? Soda has caffree in it and caffree makes your bladder go into overload. You already have enough trouble staying dry when you sleep. Are you sure you want to add soda on top of that? I'll get you some soda to drink,but be warned. If you are wet in the morning. It will be into diapers for you. Are you sure you want to take that risk? I can already see your eyes drooping. So it means you are already sleepy. You drink soda now. By the time it gets to your bladder. You will already be asleep and no way to stop your bladder from emptying itself."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed, trying to decide what was her best course of action. Miss Lopez was right - caffeine at bedtime could be more likely to lead to an accident, not that she needed any help with that, anyway. But without it, she was sure to fall asleep... And there was a good chance, based on her track record, that she'd have an accident anyway. Maybe she'd be able to blame it on the caffeine if she had a soda, but she wasn't sure that would really do any good, judging from what Miss Lopez was saying, and it would probably make her accident even worse, making it look even more like she really deserved to be in diapers. She really needed something stronger than caffeine, but she wasn't going to find anything like that near there. She sighed. "No, I guess I don't need it," she said, hoping she'd find something else to keep herself awake all night.

Miss Lopez nods. "I think you made a good choice." She watches Phoebe eating her ice cream and her eyes drooping. Miss Lopez picks up Phoebe when she falls asleep in her ice cream. She lays her in the bed and covers her up. Miss Lopez leaves the bedroom and goes to her own room. She goes to bed and falls asleep. Miss Lopez wakes up in the morning a little bit before Phoebe does. She pulls back the covers and sees the training pants was wet. Miss Lopez was about to pull the covers back up when she smells an odor. She looks at the back of Phoebe's training pants and notices a big pile of poop. "Looks like diapers for my little girl for a really long time." Miss Lopez leaves the room and starts breakfast. She waits for Phoebe to wake up and find out what happened in her training pants.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe fought her hardest to stay awake, but she could tell it wasn't going to work. She blinked once, and found her head halfway to the table when her eyes opened. Then she blinked again, and woke up in bed. Her heart stopped for a moment as she realized she'd fallen asleep, and the memory of the deal came flooding back. For a brief moment, she wondered if she had done it, but as soon as she began to tentatively wiggle her bottom, her hopes began to fall, as she felt the cool, mushy mess in her pants, the padding of which was also cool and squishy. She stood up gingerly, wondering if maybe somehow Miss Lopez wouldn't notice, but her training pants were drooping heavily, obviously used. She sniffled softly as it dawned on her what that meant... Not only wasn't she going to be getting her real panties back, she wouldn't be getting her training pants back, either, once she was changed out of these. There would be no more trips to the toilet for a long time, she was sure...

She sat back down on her bed in shock, wrinkling her nose as the mess in her pants squished beneath her bottom. She was going to have to get used to that feeling, she supposed... She was back in diapers, and she was sure Miss Lopez wasn't going to let that change for quite a while. Even that part of her that felt excited at her own humiliation and loss of control over her own life was a bit hesitant to celebrate now that her fate was so close at hand.

Finally, she got back up and trudged to her door, waiting there for a long few moments before going out, bashfully shuffling out with her head down and cheeks red to get the discovery over with.

Miss Lopez heard the door to Phoebe's bedroom open and she knew Phoebe was up. The way Phoebe was shuffling her feet. Miss Lopez knew Phoebe knew about what was in her training pants and what it meant. She half way turns around. "Breakfast isn't quite ready. You can go take a bath if you would like. The bubble bath is under the sink. I'll call you when breakfast is ready." Miss Lopez turns back to the stove and starts back fixing breakfast. She wondered if Phoebe would try and get rid of the wet and messy training pants. Then put a new pair on after her bath and tell her that she didn't have an accident in her sleep or if Phoeber would man up so to speak and tell Miss Lopez about wetting and messing in her sleep. Only time would tell which one Phoebe would do. Either way Miss Lopez knew the truth.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe stood in the doorway to the kitchen nervously, wondering what to do. Miss Lopez didn't seem to be paying much attention, and hadn't mentioned the state of Phoebe's training pants... Was it possible that she hadn't noticed yet? She backed up a step or two quickly, to get some distance while she thought. She had plenty of training pants to change into, though she wasn't quite sure what to do with her used pair. She thought for a moment or two, then went back to her room to grab a clean pair, then went to the bathroom. She stripped, dumping as much of the contents of her training pants into the toilet as she could, flushing, then shoving the used undergarment into the bottom of the trash can. She tied up the top of the bag in the trash can, planning to volunteer to take it down with the rest of the trash when she got done with her bath, then hopped into the tub, using the shower head to rinse her bottom off before drawing up a bath, feeling rather pleased with herself to have found a way to avoid diapers after all.

Miss Lopez took her time getting breakfast ready. She wanted to give Phoebe some time to take a bath to clean herself up. Miss Lopez went to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Breakfast is ready. Get yourself dried off and come to the table. Don't take too long or your breakfast will get cold." She walks back to the livingroom and sets down at the table. Miss Lopez starts eating her bacon and eggs while she waits on Phoebe to come out of the bathroom. She sees Phoebe coming out of the bedroom in a t shirt and a pair of shorts. Miss Lopez puts Phoebe's plate on the table. "After breakfast. Can you take the garbage down to the dumpster for me while I get dressed?" She starts eating her breakfast again. "So how did you do last night? Did you have an accident?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe jumped a bit at the knock, but was glad when Miss Lopez didn't come in. She finished up her bath quickly, then waited in the bathroom for a minute or two nervously, wondering if she should just go ahead and take the garbage out now, and hope Miss Lopez didn't get suspicious, or if she should wait and try to bring it up subtly later. She was still worrying about it as she dressed herself in a fresh pair of training pants and threw on some clothes, then made her way to the table, only to let out a sigh of relief as Miss Lopez took care of it for her. "All right," she nodded, not wanting to sound too happy about it, though she couldn't help but smile a little at how well her plan was going. She froze for a moment at the next questions, then began to nonchalantly eat her breakfast. "Nope," she said, continuing to look down at her plate, "No accidents at all!"

Miss Lopez continues to eat her breakfast. She phoebe was lying to her,but she decided to let Phoebe have a little more rope to hang herself. "So you didn't have an accident last night huh? Well maybe you don't need to wear training pants after all." Miss Lopez saw a look of relief on Phoebe's face. "But I wouldn't count on it. It is also possible that a certain little girl is lying to me about not having an accident in her training pants last night. Either she is lying to me or the girl has a twin who wet and messed in her training pants when I came in this morning to check on her. I wonder which one is the truth?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe smiled happily, and with some surprise, to hear Miss Lopez suggest that she might not have to wear training pants after all. Could she really be about to go back to real panties? If she did that, then maybe she was close to becoming a real teacher's assistant, too, and being allowed to grow back up! She was starting to get excited about the possibilities when Miss Lopez continued to talk, her words making her feel more and more embarrassed as they went on, and she shrank back into her chair, feeling like a naughty little girl who'd gotten caught. "Umm..." she said, squirming, once Miss Lopez had finished. She wondered briefly if Miss Lopez was bluffing, but decided it probably wasn't the wisest thing to just assume that, or else she might wind up in even more trouble. She stared down at the floor sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess I might have had a bit of an accident last night..."

Miss Lopez nods. "I see. So you lied to me about not having an accident. That doesn't sound like something a big girl would do to gain people's trust. That is more like a little girl who doesn't know how to tell the truth. I guess I was wrong about treating you like a big girl. Well you know what I said about if you had another accident in your training pants. If you had another one. You would be put into a diaper. After breakfast I'll put you in a diaper. Enjoy you last few minutes of being a big girl and getting to wear training pants like a big girl does."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed in her seat, sniffling and feeling very naughty and childish as Miss Lopez reprimanded her, finally ending with a indignant squeak as it came to an end. "Just one more chance, please?" she begged. "It's really just when I'm asleep that I have the worst accidents... How about I just wear diapers to bed?" She doubted Miss Lopez would go along with that, but she felt like she had to try as she slowly nibbled on her breakfast, determined to make it last as long as possible, to give herself time to think of some way to convince Miss Lopez to let her stay out of diapers.

Miss Lopez shakes her head. "No I said I was going to give you one last chance to prove to me that you didn't need to be in diapers or training pants and you failed in that chance. So it is diapers for you until I think you are ready to be out of them." She watched Phoebe eating slower than before. Trying to stretch it out to put it off as long as she can. "Eating slower isn't going to stop you from wearing diapers. All you are doing prolonging the time until you are put into a diaper." Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "Maybe I should diaper you now and then you can finish your breakfast."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe sighed, having hoped that Miss Lopez had forgotten that this was supposed to be her "last chance" in hopes of being granted another one. She fidgeted in her seat anxiously, her stomach twisting inside her. This was it... Her last few minutes in anything even vaguely resembling real underwear. From then on, until Miss Lopez decided otherwise, her underthings were the kind designed strictly to be taken off only after use. She wasn't even a toddler struggling with potty training any more - she'd lost the struggle. She sniffled as she thought back to the time when she had real panties, when she had her own car and could go wherever she wanted, whenever she wanted - she didn't even think about being allowed to go to the bathroom, it was just silly to think she might lose that privilege. Could that really have been only a few days ago? It felt like so much longer... It should have taken much longer for her to be reduced to this, shouldn't it? If she really had been a big girl...

She shook her head vehemently at Miss Lopez's suggestion. "No, I wanna finish my breakfast first!" she pouted.

Miss Lopez nods. "Well then quit picking at your breakfast and eat it. Eating slowly isn't going to help you any. Infact it could make things worse for you. On top of being diapered You could have a sore bottom to go with your diaper from where I spank your bare bottom. If you go ahead and eat your breakfast. Then let me diaper you without fussing. I'll let you pick out the clothes you want to wear. Otherwise I'll spank you,diaper you and then pick out the clothes you will wear." She gets up from the table and puts her plate into the sink to wash it up after Phoebe finished eating.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe let out a whimper at Miss Lopez's threat, the idea of not only being diapered, but spanked beforehand, making her stomach turn even more violently, thus making it even more difficult to do as Miss Lopez asked and eat her food at a normal pace. She'd never been spanked before - her parents didn't believe in it. To be spanked and then put into a diaper... That would mean she really was a toddler, waddling around with a sore bottom beneath the thick padding in her pants. That one part of her was practically cackling inside her mind at the idea, making it rather difficult for the rest of her to eat her food at anything more than a snail's pace, no matter how she tried. Finally, she gave up and announced, "I'm not hungry!", wincing a little as it came out a bit louder and more defiant than she'd meant.

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok if you aren't hungry. I'll make sure to tell the infants room teacher to make sure you have enough bottles and baby food. I wouldn't want you to be hungry at daycare." She was joking,but she wanted to gauge Phoebe's reaction to being told she was going to be put into the infant's room with other babies. Miss Lopez takes Phoebe to her room and takes off the clothes she had on and the training pants which was already wet. She took out a pink diaper with teddy bears doing ballet on the taping surface. Miss Lopez fans the diaper open and puts it under Phoebe's bottom. She lowers Phoebe down into the waiting padding of the diaper. Miss Lopez sprinkles on some powder and rubs it it. She couldn't help,but notice that Phoebe was starting to enjoy the powder being rubbed in. Miss Lopez pulls the diaper up and tapes it shut. Next she took out a clear pair of plastic pants. After she pulled them up to Phoebe's waist. There was a soft clicking sound. Miss Lopez knew that there was no way Phoebe could get the plastic pants off to remove the diaper. They was locked in place. Miss Lopez helps Phoebe up off the bed. "You can get dressed now." She walks out of Phoebe's bedroom to go get dressed herself.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe let out something of a choked gasp at Miss Lopez's words, unsure of whether or not she was joking, but, now that they had been said, unable to get the images out of her head of her lying in a crib in her diaper, of her tummy being filled with mushy baby food from a high chair and her bladder filled with bottle after bottle of milk to ensure her diapers were always nice and damp. "I'm not an infant," she managed to squeak out past the images, but it was hard not to feel that way as Miss Lopez led her to her room and stripped her, then diapered her.

She just stood there for a moment after Miss Lopez left, her mind still swimming with the sweet scent of baby powder surrounding her, before remembering the strange clicking sound she'd heard. Curiously, she tugged at the plastic pants over her diaper, her heart beating a little faster as they refused to budge. She was stuck. She couldn't walk anymore without a waddle, couldn't move without a crinkle, couldn't go to the bathroom anywhere but right in her pants. She was trapped in diapers, completely at Miss Lopez's mercy.

The realization made her stumble back a toddling step or two, landing on the bed on her padded bottom with a crinkle. The naughty part of her mind was really enjoying itself now, quite amused by her predicament, and she felt her hand moving to center of her diaper and starting to rub, propelled by that same part of her brain. Through all the padding of her diaper, however, she could barely feel it. Not only was she a baby - not even the part of her that was turned on by it could really enjoy it. She was more helpless than even it had wanted.

Obediently, she stood up, her legs feeling a bit weak beneath her, and toddled over to her closet, rummaging through it. There wasn't really anything that would hide her diaper - the best she could do was a yellow skirt that came to right above her knees, with a pair of white shorts underneath it, and a pink t-shirt. She glanced at herself in the mirror, hoping that seeing herself in her old clothes would help remind her that she wasn't really a baby, but she was sure she could see the bulge of the diaper, and there was no denying the crinkle she heard as she walked closer to the mirror, or the baby powder she smelled. No, she was most definitely not a grown-up anymore. At the very best, she was a toddler who had flunked potty training. And if she couldn't even try to make it to the potty on time anymore... Well, maybe she really did belong in the infant room after all. She watched as her thumb made its way to her mouth of its own accord, and as her mouth began to suck on it automatically. She began to feel calmer almost instantly, and she toddled out of the room to find Miss Lopez.

Miss Lopez nods. "I know you aren't. I was joking with you. Besides if you went to the infant's room. Then Maria would miss you and wouldn't get to play with you. Isn't she going to be surprised when she sees you today?" She watches from the doorway a little bit at Phoebe. Then she walked off to her room to get dressed. Miss Lopez walks back out into the livingroom and sets down on the couch. She started watching the news while she waits on Phoebe to get dressed. Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe as she comes out of her room dressed and sucking her thumb. "You look very cute Phoebe. The only things missing is your hair in pigtails and a pacifier and then you would look like a real toddler. Are you ready to go or would you rather stay up here and watch cartoons until daycare starts?" Miss Lopez notices that Phoebe's diaper was notciable under her clothes. "I think after daycare is over. We should go clothes shopping and find you some toddler's clothes that does better at not making your diaper so noticable."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed at Miss Lopez's comment, but couldn't quite bring herself to take her thumb out of her mouth right away, until she answered, "Cartoons," and toddled over to the couch, climbing up onto it and, without really thinking about it, popping her thumb right back in. She blushed again at Miss Lopez's suggestion, briefly sucking her thumb all the harder in fear. She'd already lost all of her grown-up underwear, not to mention her pull-ups, and now she might lose the rest of her grown-up clothes, too! But what difference did it really make, anyway? She was pretty sure it couldn't make her look much more babyish than she already did, and if it helped hide her diaper, then maybe, ironically, it would make her look less so. "Okay," she mumbled, curling up on the couch to watch the TV.