LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

The waitress nods. "Ok a BLT. Would you like that on white,wheat or sour dough bread? Would you like some fries or onion rings?"

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "I see. So your panties are gone and you are accusing me of taking them? Why would you think I would take your panties and if I did where would I put them? I couldn't keep them in the apartment because if I did you would find them."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shrugged at the waitress. "Umm, wheat's fine," she said. "And I guess fries, too."

She squirmed a bit in her seat, knowing Miss Lopez was making sense. She'd wondered about those things, too, but even so, she couldn't shake the idea that Miss Lopez was behind this, or at least involved in it somehow. "I don't know," she shrugged, still not convinced, but not wanting Miss Lopez to stay mad at her. "I'm sorry, I was just a little upset at it happening at all. I was hoping maybe you had some idea about it."

The waitress nods. "Ok that is a BLT on Wheat with a side order of fries. I'll go put your order in."

Miss Lopez nods. "I can understand that,but you shouldn't accuse people of doing things if you don't have anything to back it up besides your assumption. You might not run into someone as forgiving as me." She shakes her head. "No I have no idea what happened to your underwear. It is as big of a shock to me as it was to you." Miss Lopez sighed to herself. She had dodged a big bullet there. Phoebe believes that she wasn't involved in her missing underwear.

Guest clinediap

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Phoebe shrugged. It really didn't make much sense, timing-wise, for Miss Lopez to have been able to do it, at least if she'd been telling the truth about what she'd been up to at nap-time. So, most likely, it had been Ms. Winslow, she thought, which would only make things more difficult. She lived with Miss Lopez, so she'd been able to confront her about it semi-easily... She'd have to actually seek Ms. Winslow out, and that would make it seem much more like an accusation. And if she was wrong about it being her, that would be a bit awkward. She sighed, swinging her legs back and forth beneath the chair and wondering if she would ever find a way to get her real underwear back.

Miss Lopez nods. "Yeah. I don't know what happened to your panties,but think about it. If you had been wearing them today. You would have messed up a few of them. Maybe you aren't quite ready for big girl panites yet. Besides doesn't training pants feel better then a pair of barely there panties?"

Before she could say anything else. The waitress came with their food and puts it on the table in front of you. "I'll come back a little later to check on the two of you." She walks off to check on the other customers.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe started to open her mouth to argue that, if she'd been in her panties, she would have worked harder to keep them dry, that she'd just used her diaper because it had been there and convenient, but she didn't really know that it would help her case. And, before she could decide, she had to shut up about it anyway, as she wasn't about to even mention panties - of any variety, training or otherwise - with the waitress nearby. Once she left, though, and was at a safe distance, Phoebe quickly answered, "No, they feel so babyish and weird... I want my real underwear back." But, of course, telling Miss Lopez wasn't going to do her much good, so she sighed and set to eating.

Miss Loppez shrugs. "I don't think so. I could have put you in a babyish pair of training pants,but I didn't. There are some that are babyish at the daycare center,but I wouldn't put you in them. I figured you would rather have plain pink panties. If you would prefer. I can put you in babyish ones tomorrow." She was joking about that. Miss Lopez was not going to do that to Phoebe. As for weird feeling. I don't think so. They don't seem weird to me. If I knew where your real underwear was at. I would get them for you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe sighed, knowing that there was some truth to what Miss Lopez was saying. Considering it was a daycare, surely there was some much more babyish looking training pants around than the ones she'd been put in. For the most part, she was glad she hadn't been put into them, though the thought was a little exciting in a strange way... That even the most grown-up undergarments she could hope to be in, now that her panties had vanished, would still be decorated as babyish as they made her feel. "These are fine," she answered quickly. "Though maybe we could go shopping after dinner and get some new panties?" She tried to sound hopeful, even though she found it unlikely Miss Lopez would say yes.

Miss Lopez nods. "I'm glad they are fine." She shrugs. "Yeah we could do that,but if someone took your other underwear. What would stop the person from taking your new underwear? If it was someone from the daycare. They could go into the apartment and take them too. I'm not trying to talk you out of getting some new panties. I'm just trying to get you to see the other side of the coin." Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "I'll be right back." She gets up from the table and goes to the bathroom. She comes out a few minutes later and opens her bag. Miss Lopez takes out a plastic bag and goes back to the bathroom. She comes back to the table and puts the bag back in her bag. Then sets down at the table and starts to eat again.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shrugged, figuring that maybe Miss Lopez had a point. Then again, why would whoever took her panties even know that she had more of them? But surely they had to expect she'd do so. Maybe she should hold off on it, at least for a few days. What harm could that do? Of course, it had only been a couple days since she'd started wearing training pants, and occasionally diapers, and she had to admit that she'd had enough accidents to almost justify them.

As if on cue, she felt a bit of a rumbling in her tummy. She began to squirm nervously, knowing her body wanted to finish the job that it had humiliatingly started in her last pair of training pants earlier. She didn't like using public restrooms in the best of times, so she told herself she could wait, becoming so occupied with her internal debate over whether or not she really could that she barely noticed what Miss Lopez was up to. When it seemed like she was back to stay, Phoebe asked, "Are we ready to go home now?", hoping for a yes.

Miss Lopez looks up. "Yes I'm ready to go home now. Do you need to go use the bathroom before we go? If you do. You can go use it while I'm taking care of the bill." She was glad Phoebe wasn't paying any attention to her or ask what was in the bag she took to the bathroom with her on the second trip. "Would you like to stop on the way home and get some ice cream or some other sweets to eat later at home?" Miss Lopez sets there with her hands in her lap waiting on Phoebe to ask her two questions.

Guest clinediap

"Umm... Yeah, I guess I'll stop by," Phoebe said, blushing a bit at the forwardness of Miss Lopez's question, especially as she was squirming from the need to do just that. She couldn't help but smile a little at the mention of ice cream. "Sure, that sounds good!" she exclaimed, starting to hop up, only to make herself sit back down quickly as another rumble passed through her tummy, bringing a cramp with it. She fidgeted her way through it, then hurried towards the bathroom, hoping to make it there before the next cramp hit, afraid she might not be able to hold it back when it arrived.

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok you go take care of that and I'll go pay the bill. I'll meet you up front when you are done." She smiles. "Ok we'll stop on the way home and get some ice cream. What is your favorite ice cream?" Miss Lopez watches Phoebe hurrying off towards the bathroom. She could tell by the way Phoebe was walking. What she had to do. Miss Lopez leaves a tip on the table and goes up front to the cash register. She pays the bill and waits on Phoebe to get done in the bathroom.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe paused for a moment, unsure of how to answer the question, for whatever reason giving it thought like it was actually important. After a moment, she reminded herself what she should really be doing, and quickly answered, "Any kind is good," before hurriedly getting up and rushing to the bathroom. To her surprise, it wasn't as difficult as she'd imagined, and before she knew it, she was locked in a stall, staring down at the toilet, her hands on the waistband of her jeans.

She stopped for a moment, considering. Of course she wanted her real panties back, but who knew when, or if, that would happen. Most likely, she'd be stuck in training pants, or worse, for quite a while. And, she had to admit, there was a certain excitement she'd felt when she'd been put back in diapers. Having it happen again from this accident would probably be even better, as Miss Lopez had already threatened full time diapers if anything else happened to suggest Phoebe's potty training wasn't up to snuff.

She quickly shook her head, telling herself how ridiculous she was being, how icky her idea was. She pulled down her pants and training pants and sat down, using the toilet before she got any other weird ideas in her head, then re-dressing and washing her hands. Even though her training pants were in good shape, she still felt embarrassed as she left the bathroom for some reason, blushing as she joined Miss Lopez and said, "All right, let's go."

Miss Lopez nods. "I see. I thought maybe you had a favorite kind of ice cream or not." She waits on Phoebe to get back. Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe's bottom as she walks away and smiles to herself as she imagines it being in diapers and the idea of going to use the potty like a big girl was just a very distant memory. She knew Phoebe was getting closer to that stage. Because Phoebe didn't get upset when she talked to her like a small child just now. It was like Phoebe was getting use to the idea of being talked to and treated like a little girl. Soon she would go to the next phase of Phoebe's regression to being a baby. She couldn't want to see Phoebe in diapers full time and her laying on the changing table being changed by her and put into a crib for sleeping. Miss Lopez was drawn back to reality by the sound of Phoebe's voice. "Oh you are out of the bathroom. Did you wipe yourself good enough? You wouldn't want streaks in your training pants because you didn't wipe your bottom good enough." She stands up and takes Phoebe's hand. Miss Lopez leads Phoebe out to the car and helps her into the backseat. She gets in the driver seat and leaves the parking lot. Miss Lopez pulls into an ice cream store. "Let's go get some ice cream."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed at the question, embarrassed that Miss Lopez was even ask her - a grown-up, no matter how she was dressed - that, especially in public. She blushed even deeper when she realized that the woman was right to do so, as she had completely forgotten to do so. How could she have forgotten something so simple, so basic, something ingrained in her mind from her real toddlerhood? She was too busy fretting over that to care about being taken by the hand and led away, and she was quiet on the ride to the ice cream shop, though her eyes lit up as she saw they had arrived. "I hope they have something with Reese's in it!" she said, hardly recognizing that she was saying it out loud and not just to herself.

Miss Lopez laughs a little. "So you are a peanut butter girl. I can't care for peanut butter myself,but I'll have to remember to put peanut butter on the grocery list." She walks Phoebe into the ice cream store and looks over the flavors they have. "Which one do you want? They have two with Reese's in them. One with Reese's pieces and one with Reese's peanut butter cups in it." While Phoebe decided. Miss Lopez gets herself a pint of Cookies and Cream ice cream. She looks at Phoebe. "Have you decided yet?"

Guest clinediap

"Hmm..." Phoebe said to herself, shifting her weight from one leg to the other as she thought. She liked both Reese's cups and Reese's pieces, and either of them would have been good in ice cream, she was sure. But which would be better? She began to chew lightly on her bottom lip in thought, nowhere near an answer by the time Miss Lopez asked her which she wanted. "Umm... Pieces," she said slowly, before quickly shaking her head and saying, "No, cups!" After a moment, she nodded and repeated, "Uh-huh, cups."

The lady behind the counter nods at Phoebe's first choice. "Ok Pieces." She stops when Phoebe changes her mind and said cups. The lady smiles at Phoebe and gets a container off the shelf. She puts ice cream with Reese's pieces on one side and Reese Cups ice cream on the other side. The lady hand the container to Phoebe. "Here you go. You have both ice creams. A half pint of Reese's Pieces Ice Cream on one side and a half pint of Reese Cups Ice Cream on the other side. Since you was having trouble deciding which one you wanted."

Miss Lopez pays for the ice cream and looks at Phoebe. "Tell the nice lady thank you for the two ice creams."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe giggled as she watched the woman getting her ice cream, feeling impressed for a moment before chastising herself. She hadn't done anything special! Of course she could put them both in the container! Phoebe shook her head, realizing that she was acting like a little kid or something. Of course, after being treated that way all day, and being stuck in training pants, it was difficult not to feel that way, so she looked away from the ice cream, looking out the window instead, trying to think of something grown-up. Before she could come up with anything, she was having to turn back around. "Thank you," she told the woman, blushing a little as she said it, feeling silly. "Let's go," she hissed to Miss Lopez quietly, suddenly feeling very self-conscious about her situation, and ready to return to the privacy of their apartment.

The lady nods and smiles at Phoebe. "You are welcome. Don't you have such nice manners for a little girl."

Miss Lopez takes the ice cream and puts it into the backseat with Phoebe. She gets into the car and drives back to the daycare center. Miss Lopez walks with Phoebe up to the door and sniffs the air. "Did you just mess in your training pants on the way home?" She puts the ice cream down and pulls down Phoebe's pants. The bows on the bottom of the training pants was gone and there was a brownish color in the back of the training pants. "You did have an accident and it looks like from both ends. Well you are going to have to have a bath." Miss Lopez puts the ice cream into the freezer and then takes Phoebe to her bedroom. It was bigger than Phoebe's and so was the bathroom. She starts to run water in the bathtub and then starts to undress Phoebe. By the time Miss Lopez got to Phoebe's training pants. The tub was ready. She takes off Phoebe's training pants and puts her into the bathtub. Miss Lopez gave her some bath toys to play with while she gave her a bath. "I'm not too impress with your potty skills. You can't seem to stay dry or clean. Maybe I should move you backwards a step and put you into diapers for a while."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe settled down in the back seat of the car, feeling somewhat happy, despite everything. She hadn't had an accident in her training pants yet, and she was getting ice cream! All in all, this outing hadn't gone terribly, at least not as much as she'd been afraid it would. She leaned against the seat with a smile, feeling the car's gentle bouncing start to slowly lure her, with her belly full from supper, into a light sleep.

In her dreams, she was back in the infant room at the nursery, staring up at the bars of a crib. She thrashed around for a moment, tearing off the blanket that was covering her, only to see that she was wearing nothing but a thick diaper. "Help!" she called, nervously eyeing the side of the crib, sure it was too high for her to escape from on her own. "I'm not supposed to be here!"

Much to her horror, when help arrived, it was Carmen. Phoebe blushed, grabbing at her blanket, trying to cover herself, but the blanket seemed to have vanished. "What's wrong, baby? Why so fussy?" Carmen smiled down at her, then produced a pacifier, popping it between Phoebe's protesting lips. Phoebe tried her best to spit it back out, but all her mouth seemed to want to do was suck on it. Carmen's smile widened, then she reached down to tickle Phoebe's tummy. Phoebe squirmed helplessly as Carmen's fingers moved faster and faster. "Is it because you're a big girl?" Carmen asked. "Imagine, a 19 year old laying in a crib, in a diaper! I'm not even that old, and look at me..."

Phoebe blushed bright red. How had she known?! Then, to make matters worse, she felt her bladder give way to the tickling, sending warmth shooting through her diaper. "Uh-oh," Carmen giggled. "And look at this! Did you have an accident?" Phoebe shook her head, trying to say she wasn't a baby, it was all a mistake, but she couldn't get the words through her pacifier. Finally, she tried to sit up instead, but her stomach muscles felt weak, like a real infant, not even able to sit up on their own yet. But she tried over and over, using all her might to get her tummy muscles to work...

By the time she woke up, it was too late to stop it. She squirmed frantically in the back seat for a moment, but she could already feel the rest of the mess she hadn't gotten out in the bathroom coming out now, right in the seat of her training pants. She tried to think frantically, to come up with some way to get changed before Miss Lopez could see what had happened. She was still thinking as they went up to the apartment, and she almost had a plan...

But before they could even get inside, it was over. Phoebe bashfully followed Miss Lopez to the bathroom, knowing it was no good trying to hide it now, blushing as the woman undressed her, leaving her in just her ruined Pull-Ups for a moment. She glanced at herself in the mirror as she stood there, feeling a little stunned at just how infantile she really looked. She watched in the mirror as Miss Lopez took the training pants off her, then easily picked her up and planted her in the tub. It almost seemed like it was happening to another person, so when she glanced down as saw herself surrounded by bath toys, it was a bit of a surprise. She didn't feel the slightest bit like the teenager she knew she was, and couldn't quite manage to come up with a real argument for why she should stay out of diapers, instead only whining, "But I don't wanna wear diapies!"

Miss Lopez looks in the rearview mirror when she heard Phoebe say help. She noticed that Phoebe was asleep in the backseat and was dreaming about something. From the sound of Phoebe's end. The dream didn't sound like it was a good one." Miss Lopez starts to wash Phoebe's body. "I know you don't want to wear diapers,but your potty skills are not what they should be. You had an accident on the front steps of the daycare before you even got hired. You have wet and messed in several pairs of training pants since you was put into them. You have wet and messed in diapers too. You didn't tell me you needed to go use the potty. You just went into your training pants or diapers. That right there tells me you aren't ready to wear big girl panties. Because you don't even know when you have to go potty in time to tell someone. How your mom let you out of training pants or diapers when you was younger is beyond me. It is obvious to me that you are not ready to be potty trained. So I guess you will be needing to wear diapers again. We will try to potty train you again later." Miss Lopez knew once she got Phoebe into diapers. There was going to be no getting back out of them. Because she was never going to try and potty train her. Phoebe was going to be in diapers forever."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shook her head, but as Miss Lopez kept talking, she became more and more uncertain. Maybe the woman was right... She had been having a lot of trouble. Maybe going back in diapers was the right thing to do, just for a little while. She knew that was humiliating for someone her age, but the thought made her squirm slightly, somehow happy at this new embarrassment for herself. 'You're not even a big enough girl for Pull-Ups,' a voice mocked her.

She shook her head again, more fiercely. "No!" she protested out loud with a pout, the part of her that still remembered her real age and wanted to return to acting it coming through. "No, give me another chance! I don't need diapers, I promise!"

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. I'm still not convinced you don't need to be in diapers,but I'll give you one more chance and this will be your last chance. You can wear training pants to bed today. If it is wet or messy in the morning. When I could in to wake you up. You will be in diapers full time until I think you are ready to be out of them and wear training pants again. The way things look right now. If you do get back out of them. You are going to have to be repotty trained. Because it seems like you might be in them for a long time. Long enough to unlearn what your mom supposing taught you about how to use the potty like a big girl." She takes Phoebe out of the bathtub and dries her off with a big,fluffy towel. Miss Lopez takes Phoebe to her room and sets her on the bed. She gets a pair of training pants and put them on Phoebe. Next was a Barbie sleepshirt. "You may have some of your ice cream before bed if you want some for being a good girl and not putting up a fight when I gave you a bath."