LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Phoebe waddled back to the toddler room, moving with her legs spread apart when she was pretty sure Miss Lopez was no longer watching her, trying to keep her bottom as clean as possible. She shut the door behind her, starting to search for the extra training pants, her search growing more and more frantic as time passed. She wished she'd paid more attention when Miss Lopez had gotten fresh underthings for her. Finally, she thought she remembered her opening the closet, and hurried over to it, only to find that it was locked. She banged on the doors with a pout once or twice, then tried to think of another solution. Before she could come up with anything, Miss Lopez returned, and she turned to look at her with a blush, hardly feeling like this woman was just a few years older than her, as she stood there in a pair of messy - even if just a little bit - training pants.

Miss Lopez instantally smelled the poop in Phoebe's training pants. "I just changed you a little bit ago and you messed in your training pants. What am I going to do with you? You keep telling me that you are a big girl and don't need to wear protection,but everytime I turn around. You are wet and now you messed in your training pants instead of going to use the potty. Maybe you aren't ready for training pants yet. Mrs Hammil and Miss Winslow said you wasn't ready yet for training pants and you should be kept in diapers,but I thought they was wrong about you,but maybe they was right about you not being ready to be in training pants."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed, staring down at the floor, where her toe was brushing back and forth aimlessly. Not only had she had an accident, she hadn't even been able to disguise that fact from Miss Lopez. "I am ready for training pants!" she pouted, trying not to think about how she'd been wearing real underwear not 48 hours before, with nobody questioning that. "It was just a little accident, that's all..."

Miss Lopez shakes her head. "I'm not sure it is. I gave you a chance to go use the potty and you did. I put you into a pair of training pants and less than two hours later. You are already messed in your training pants instead of going to use the potty again. It makes me think you are doing it on purpose so I'll put you back in diapers." She walks over to the cabinet and unlocks it. Miss Lopez takes a pair of training pants out and takes Phoebe to the bathroom. She removes the training pants and cleans up Phoebe's skin. Miss Lopez puts the clean pair of training pants on Phoebe. "Try and keep them dry and clean or the next thing you will be wearing is a diaper and you will stay in them until I think you are ready to get out of them."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe sniffled as she heard Miss Lopez talk, sure she was about to be put back into diapers yet again. She was so upset she didn't even think to watch where Miss Lopez was getting her supplies from, so she would know for sure in case she was ever in the same situation again. She felt very relieved to see the woman return with a pair of training pants instead, though the trip to the bathroom, with a messy bottom and someone accompanying her while carrying a pair of padded underpants, was still rather embarrassing. She let herself get changed, wondering briefly about asking to use the bathroom while they were in there, but deciding that might look bad, and she could just wait until they were up in their apartment. "Okay," she responded with a nod, feeling nervous. Now that she knew Miss Lopez wanted to treat her like a toddler 24/7, and not just during class, she knew that being put in diapers would probably not be a short term thing. She'd have to be extra careful to avoid that...

Miss Lopez nods. "I'm glad we see eye to eye on this." She walks out of the bathroom and puts the wipes back in the cabinet. Miss Lopez locks the cabinet and then goes back into the bathroom. "Do you want to play in here some more or do you want to go upstairs with me to the apartment and watch some children's shows on the TV. The choice is your's. I'll be down in Miss Winslow's office talking to her. You can make up your mind and tell me when I come out of the office."

Guest clinediap

"Umm... Okay," Phoebe replied, although she didn't really have to think about it. She wasn't a toddler - the toys in the classroom didn't really interest her. Then again, she didn't really want to watch kids' shows, either, but if she was at the apartment, she could always go to her room and put some real panties on, and not these trainings ones. "What are you going to talk about?" she asked curiously, wondering if they were going to talk about her for some reason.

Miss Lopez shrugs. "I don't know. She told me she wanted to talk to me after work before I went upstairs to the apartment. I'll be back later." Miss Lopez walks out of the room and goes down to Miss Winslow's office. She come back a hour later. "I'm done now if you want to go upstairs. If not. You can stay down here and I'll call you when I'm ready to go out to eat supper."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe sat down in one of the chairs in the classroom, feeling rather bored already. She hoped the meeting didn't take too long. She also hoped they weren't talking about her. From all the things Miss Lopez had already told her the other women had said about her before, she knew if she was the topic of conversation again, it would be about something embarrassing. She wanted to get in her car and drive home, to forget about this job that was slowly making her feel more and more like the toddlers she'd expected she would be taking care of, but Miss Winslow had her keys now, and she didn't want to go wandering around outside dressed as she was, and with no ID to prove her real age.

She sighed, swinging her legs as she waited. She decided to go over to a bookshelf and find a book to flip through, taking it back to the table with her. It was very short, however, and even studying each of the pictures, there wasn't much to keep her entertained for long. She walked back over to the shelf with a sigh, trying to find anything else slightly interesting. She began to regret not asking why she couldn't just go up to the apartment on her own - at least she could be bored in her own clothes, most importantly, in real, grown-up, underwear, instead of these thicker, slightly crinkly, padded things she had on. She knew if she could just change into those, she'd be all right. She'd feel so much more mature, and that would help her prevent any more accidents, she was positive.

At that thought, her hand darted down to her training pants, causing her to sigh in relief to find they were still dry. Sometimes when she was lost in thought, she'd be more likely to have an accident. She blushed at the idea, and at what she'd just done... Standing there, surrounded by little kid toys and books, having to physically check herself to make sure she hadn't peed her pants. She really was turning into a toddler. That old excitement started to stir up in her again, her heart thumping a little faster as she contemplated it, her fingers still brushing against the outside of her training pants.

After a minute or two, she snapped back to reality with a blush, then hurried back to the table, trying to sit patiently and wait for Miss Lopez to return. She partly achieved her goal - she was still sitting when the door opened, though she was fidgeting rather than sitting still. She quickly hopped to her feet once Miss Lopez had asked the question, hurrying over to her. "Let's go upstairs!" she said, starting to follow her. She couldn't even wait until they were in their apartment before her curiosity got the better of her. "So what was the meeting about?"

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok we'll go up to the apartment." She smiles. "It wasn't about you if that was what you was hinting about. Miss Winslow wanted to talk to me because she wasn't going to be at the daycare for a week and she wanted me to take over running the daycare until she got back. That means I wouldn't be in my class. So either Miss Winslow is going to have to get a teacher to watch the class for a week or the kids in my class would be put into other classes where they are room at." Miss Lopez unlocks the apartment door and lets Phoebe go in first. She waited to see Phoebe's reaction when she found out her big girl panties was gone and was replaced with training pants.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe followed Miss Lopez up the stairs, nodding at her words. While she was glad not to have been the topic of discussion, she couldn't help but feel nervous about this news. She'd already been treated like a toddler by quite a few people... One more shouldn't matter, yet she still didn't like the thought of it. If things had gone like she'd planned originally, this might have been the perfect opportunity for her to step up and teach the class herself, but she didn't even bother to suggest the idea now. She hurried in through the door, hanging around for a moment or two so as not to seem too eager to get to her room, afraid that would let Miss Lopez figure out something was up. She didn't wait too long, however, looking forward to getting out of her training pants, to help remind herself of her real age.

She went to her room, pulling the door closed behind herself and going over to her dresser. She started to smile as she pulled the drawer open, only to stop as she looked inside. She began to dig around, growing more and more frantic, but no matter how hard she looked, there were no real panties there, only the training kind. She stepped back a few steps, sitting down on her bed in shock. She knew she should get mad, demand that her things be returned, but she also knew that would do her no good. She was stuck, and now trapped in undergarments fit for a toddler, with no way out of them. Part of her wanted to cry, and part of her was getting a bit of a charge from this development.

Since there was no real reason to stay in her room now, she left, going back to the living room to see what Miss Lopez was doing. Despite wanting to confront the woman, she resolved to say nothing about it, knowing Miss Lopez's response would just be that she wasn't supposed to be wearing real panties again yet anyway.

Miss Lopez looks up from the newspaper as Phoebe comes into the living room. "Are you going out to eat like that? I thought you would want to get out of her daycare clothes and put on something from your closet. If you want to wear that to the resturant. It is fine with me. I'll get my purse and we will be off." She sets there looking at Phoebe waiting on her answer. "I'll be back in a moment. You can decide if you are going to wear what you are wearing now or if you want to change into something else." Miss Lopez walks to her bedroom and goes into the bathroom. A few minutes later. The sound of a toilet flushing can be heard. Miss Lopez walks back into the living room. "So what have you decided?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe just stood there for a moment, shocked. They were going out? Had Miss Lopez mentioned that before, and she'd just forgotten in her shock over losing her underwear? As she pondered that, she realized that meant, no matter what outfit she wore, she'd still have to go out in public, where they could run into anyone, in training pants. She wasn't sure what to do. If she dressed up in her regular clothes, that might make her more recognizable to anyone she knew that they might see... But they could certainly still recognize her in her toddler clothes, as well, and that might raise questions she'd prefer to avoid. Though even if she didn't see anyone she knew, she had a feeling Miss Lopez would be treating her like a kid anyway, and dressing like a grown-up might seem strange.

Before she could come up with a solution, Miss Lopez was back, and expecting an answer. Since she didn't have one, Phoebe instead said, "I'm not really hungry... Why don't you go ahead, and I'll stay here? I'm sure I can find something to eat on my own..."

Miss Lopez shakes her head. "I'm not leaving you home alone. You are going with me or I'll have to get a babysitter to watch you while I'm gone. I'm sure I could be Carmen to watch you while I'm gone. So either get dressed or I'll call Carmen to babysit you." She saw the look of fear on Phoebe's face when she mentioned getting a babysitter." So what is it going to be? Get dressed and go with me or have a babysitter while I'm out."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe pouted, squirming as she stood there. She definitely didn't want to be around Carmen for the whole night - then she'd have to act like a little kid the whole night. And if she had an accident? She didn't want to think about Carmen changing her. She didn't want to go out, either, and that might mean she'd have to act like a toddler as well, but maybe not, if she was lucky... "All right, I'll go change," she said, hurrying back to her room and throwing on a pair of jeans and a cute shirt, making sure to choose one long enough to go past the waistband of her jeans to hopefully keep the top of her training pants from being exposed accidentally. She came back out and went back over to Miss Lopez. "All right," she said, "Let's go."

Miss Lopez nods and sets down on the couch to wait for Phoebe to come back. She get up off the couch when Phoebe comes back into the room. Miss Lopez picks up her purse and walks to the door. She brushes her hand up against Phoebe's bottom and heard the crinkle of the training pants. Miss Lopez stops and looks at Phoebe. "Why are you still in a pair of training pants? I thought you would have taken them off when we got back here. That is what you did yesterday. Are you concerned that you will have another accident because you had some earlier today?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed as she felt Miss Lopez hand brushed her bottom. She started to feel more embarrassed as Miss Lopez spoke, only to stop as she began feeling angry instead. Why was she acting like she didn't know what had happened?! Like she hadn't stolen her panties on purpose! Though, before she could accuse her, she began to wonder when Miss Lopez would have had time for that. Except maybe while Phoebe was taking a nap, and during the meeting, Phoebe had been around her all day. Maybe it had been Miss Winslow instead... Phoebe suspected that, even if that was the case, Miss Lopez probably knew about it. But maybe not... Phoebe sighed and shrugged, not wanting to get into an argument over something that might not be Miss Lopez's fault. "Just didn't feel like it," she said. "Are we gonna go?"

Miss Lopez nods. "I see. So you didn't feel like changing. Ok that is your decision." She nods. "Yes we are going." Miss Lopez walks out the door after Phoebe and locks the door. She follows Phoebe down the stairs and takes her out to the car. Miss Lopez gets in the driver's seat and waits on Phoebe to get in. Once she does. Miss Lopez backs out of her parking place and drives down the road. She pulls into the parking lot at Denny's. Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe after she got out of the car. "Have you ever ate here before? Their Grand Slam Breakfast is really good."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe headed outside obediently, not wanting to give Miss Lopez any reason to think she might want to stay behind and get babysat after all. She was happy that Miss Lopez hadn't insisted on buckling her into the car herself. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all... Perhaps all that business earlier about Phoebe being Miss Lopez's baby now had just been a joke after all. Though she still couldn't help but wonder if she'd had something to do with her disappearing panties. "Yeah, I've been here," she answered, once they'd arrived at their destination. "It's pretty good."

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok I didn't know if you had been here before or not. I love eating here." She walks with Phoebe into the resturant and follows the hostess to their table. Miss Lopez tells the waitress what she wanted to drink and after Phoebe does. The waitress walks off to get their drinks. Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "Are you ok? You have been a bit distracted since we left the daycare to go upstairs to the apartment. If you have a problem. You can tell me about it and I'll try and help you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe was starting to feel rather frustrated at Miss Lopez's feigned ignorance. She didn't want to talk about her missing panties in a public place, where anyone could overhear the part of the conversation that covered what she was wearing now instead of those panties. Still, it wasn't too crowded yet, so she bent forward and quietly said, "I don't suppose you would know anything about someone going through my clothes today, would you?", not wanting to sound too accusatory yet, waiting to see if Miss Lopez would just confess.

Miss Lopez looks shocked at Phoebe's question. "I have no idea what you are talking about. If I didn't know better. I would think you are accusing me of going though your clothes,but when would I have done it? You have been with me all day. Except for you took your nap. I didn't leave the room all that time. Some of the moms that was helping out in the room today and I sat there in the room and we talked about adult things. If you don't believe me. You can ask Maria's mom tomorrow. She was in the room with me." Miss Lopez leans back and takes a sip of her drink. She leans back forward. "It hurts you think I would go though your clothes. What was it I supposely did to your clothes?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed, feeling bad about asking now. Maybe she'd been wrong after all, and Miss Lopez hadn't had anything to do with it. Which meant it had to be Miss Winslow, didn't it? She didn't know who else could have done it... And it had to have happened. She knew she'd had real underwear the night before, hadn't she? She was pretty sure she remembered that, that it wasn't just a dream. She HAD been a big girl, back before yesterday. Well, she still was, she was just pretending not to be. She felt a small shiver go through her as she reminded herself of that. "N-Nothing," she said, shaking her head. "Never mind."

Miss Lopez nods. "It must have been something or you wouldn't have accused me of going though your clothes. Is something of your's missing from your room? I don't like to be accused of something and have no idea what I'm being accused of." The waitress comes over to get their food order. "I'll have the Grand Slam Breakfast."

The waitress looks at Phoebe. "What would you like?"

Guest clinediap

"Umm, just a BLT," she answered the waitress, having not even looked at her menu yet. She didn't want to tell Miss Lopez what was going on - it was rather embarrassing to admit that she had no real panties anymore, just the training pants she was wearing, but she wasn't sure what else she could tell her. So she waited for the waitress to get far enough away, then reluctantly admitted, "Umm... Well, my underwear was gone when I got back to the apartment today..."