LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Phoebe watches Maria a bit uncertainly, not knowing what to do, even though she knew what Maria was doing. Once she was done, she just tried to ignore it for a moment or two, switching out a couple suckers for some Jolly Ranchers, then finally stopped and asked, "Do you want me to tell Miss Lopez you need a change?"

Maria shakes her head. "Not really. I don't want Miss Lopez to know what I just did in my diaper. I've never messed in my diaper at daycare. So she has never had to change a messy diaper on me and it would be embarrassing to me for her to see my diaper with poop in it. Maybe she will not notice that I messed in my diaper. Then I will not have to be embarrassed by laying there while she cleans the poop off my bottom."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded sympathetically. She'd only messed her diaper once, when she'd been half-asleep, and Mrs. Hammil had been the one to change her then, but having Miss Lopez change even her wet diaper was bad enough. Still, she knew she should be worried about diaper rash for her friend, too, and not just herself. "Do you want me to tell Carmen, then?" she asked. "You probably shouldn't stay in it for too long..."

Maria shakes her head. "No I'll be ok until daycare is over. It isn't too bad. I'll wait until I get home. If Carmen changes me here. Then Miss Lopez might see my bottom with poop on it." She waddles off with her legs bowed slightly so the poop would stay as far away from her skin as she could.

Miss Lopez walks over to Phoebe. "Would you like some punch? I asked everyone earlier,but you and Maria wasn't paying attention to me when I asked." She sniffs the air. "Did you poop in your diaper?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded uncertainly, still wondering if she shouldn't tell Miss Lopez anyway. Maria had more experience with messy diapers than she did, though, so maybe she was right about being okay. She blushed as Miss Lopez appeared next to her, then even deeper at the question and the implication. Miss Lopez had never even seen her mess her diaper, so why would she think she had? Though, she supposed, to be fair, she had wet a few times that day. Just to be sure, she wiggled her bottom in its padding a bit to make sure it still felt dry and clean. She shook her head quickly, biting her bottom lip nervously, as her dilemma had just become more immediate. Before, she would have had to seek Miss Lopez out to tell her about Maria's accident, but now she was standing right there. To buy herself a little more time to think, she said, "Yeah, punch would be good..."

Miss Lopez nodded. "Ok I'll be back shortly with some punch for you." She walks off and goes over to the table. Miss Lopez comes back with a cup of punch for Phoebe. "Here you go. If you want some more punch. Go over to the table and ask for some more. You didn't answer my question about if you messed in your diaper? I don't care if you did. I just need to know so you will not be in it too long and become uncomfortable."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe squirmed as she watched Miss Lopez go, feeling very babyish as she stood there, hearing her diaper crinkle around her bottom, looking down to see its bulge. If things were the way they were supposed to be, she wouldn't think twice about telling Miss Lopez about the state of Maria's diapers - heck, she'd probably be taking care of it herself. But now, she almost felt as if that would be betraying her... Even though all in all it would probably help her. And she knew it was the right thing to do, technically. It wasn't like Maria would even have to know she'd told on her - maybe she'd just assume Miss Lopez had just happened to notice. And, she told herself, it wasn't like Maria had explicitly asked her not to tell...

It wouldn't have bothered her quite so much, had Maria's mother not made such a big deal about diaper rash earlier that day. But now she was scared about it, not just for herself - though having it at her age would be humiliating - but for her friend as well. Reluctantly, she made her decision as Miss Lopez returned. She took her cup of punch carefully, in both hands, then said, "Thanks," before blushing and looking down at the floor, the question making her feel embarrassed again, almost enough to make her question her resolve. After a moment, though, she said, quietly, "No, I'm not messy, but I think Maria might be..."

Miss Lopez smiles. "You are welcome Phoebe." She nods. "I see. So Maria might be the one who is messy. I'll check it out." Miss Lopez walks over to Maria and as she got closer. The smell of poop started to get stronger. "Maria, are you messy? It smells like you are."

Maria nods. "Yes I am messy. I didn't want to be changed right now. I might miss something fun we are going to do."

Miss Lopez shakes her head. "We aren't going to be doing anything else fun. It is almost time for daycare to end." She takes Maria's hand and leads her out of the room. They come back 20 minutes later and Maria looks at Phoebe after Miss Lopez walks off. "Did you tell Miss Lopez that I had a messy diaper on?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe watched Miss Lopez go over to Maria, then lead her away, nervously. She waited for them to return, fidgeting slightly as she stood off to one side of the room, slowly sipping her punch, until finally they did. She hoped that Maria would just assume that Miss Lopez happened to notice because it was part of her job, but unfortunately, she came over and asked the question. Before she could stop herself, she heard her mouth saying, "Nuh-uh," not wanting her friend to be mad at her.

Maria nods. "Ok. I didn't know if you told her or Miss Lopez noticed on her own. I saw the two of you talking and then Miss Lopez walked over towards me. So I thought you told her that I was messy. I should have known you wouldn't betray me like that. You are a good friend and friends don't tattle on each other."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shook her head, fidgeting nervously, feeling a little worse about telling Miss Lopez now. Obviously Maria had made it through the change all right, and it hadn't hurt her. But still, Maria's words made her feel bad. "No," she said. "She was just asking me if I was messy, that's all."

Maria nods. "Oh ok Phoebe. I guess she just smelled me as she walked by."

Miss Lopez looks at the clock up on the wall. "Attention children. It is almost time to go home. I hope you all had fun at the party. Thank Carmen for coming to entertain you with her class." All the children says thanks in unison.

Carmen smiles. "You are welcome everyone."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded, glad Maria had believed her, even if it wasn't actually true. She glanced over at Miss Lopez as she started to speak, a little surprised to hear that the day was almost over. It had seemed to go by so quick! She thought she would do the nice thing and thank Carmen, sure the kids wouldn't think of it until she led them, then blushed as her voice was just one of a simultaneous chorus. She squirmed in her diaper, feeling very toddler-ish. Quickly, she went over to Miss Lopez to try to change that. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

Miss Lopez nods. "Yes you can. You can take the trashbags outside and put them next to the dumpster. I'll have to put them into the dumpster since you don't know the code. After everyone leaves. You can help me take down the decorations and help me put the tables and chairs back into the storage room." She watched Phoebe take one of the bags out of the room.

Guest clinediap

"All right!" Phoebe chirped, hurrying over to the trash bags and trying to pick a couple of them up. She walked a step or two, then thought better of it and set one of them back down, grabbing the remaining one with both hands and heading outside. She wasn't entirely sure where the dumpster was, but she imagined it must be somewhere fairly obvious, and she just hadn't noticed it, so she headed outside and started to look around, finally spotting it and toddling over to it, setting the bag beside it before heading back inside, feeling very helpful.

Miss Lopez smiles at Phoebe as she comes back into the room. "Thank you for taking out the garbage for me. That was very helpful to me. Now you can help me take the tables and the chairs down. Then put it into storage room. "Do you need to go use the bathroom before we take the tables down? If you do. I'll wait right here for you to get back."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed at the question, and the implication that she wouldn't have gone herself if she hadn't been asked. Still, after her accidents, and expecting to be stuck using her diapers, she decided she could take a bit of embarrassment for the chance to use the bathroom like a big girl. "Uh-huh," she nodded, starting to toddle off towards the bathroom.

Miss Lopez nods. "I'll wait right here for you." While Phoebe was gone. Miss Lopez goes and gets a new diaper,wipes and powder. She lays them on the table and waits for Phoebe to get back. When Phoebe walks into the Miss Lopez picks up the diaper. "Lay down on the floor so I can diaper you."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe hurried into the bathroom, quickly removing her diaper and sitting down on the toilet to pee. She was a bit confused when she finished and looked down at her diaper, seeing that in her hurry, some of the plastic from the diaper's cover had come off onto one of the tapes. She was happy to see not even a bit of a wet spot, however, as she'd been afraid she'd had an accident in her excitement. She put her diaper back on as well as she could, holding up the side with the messed up tape, and went back to the classroom, where she began to pout as she saw Miss Lopez. "Can't I go back to training pants now that class is over?" she asked. "I don't have to set an example for the kids anymore..."

Miss Lopez nods. "I guess you can go back to training pants until tomorrow morning. Then you will go back into a diaper for class." She leaves the room and comes with with a pair of Barbie training pants. Miss Lopez takes the wipes and cleans up Phoebe's skin. She opens the training pants and let's Phoebe set into them. Miss Lopez pulls them up.

Guest clinediap

"Okay!" Phoebe giggled, feeling a bit silly to be so excited to be back in training pants. Still, it was a lot better than being in diapers. And they would be easier to take off without being detected up in the apartment, so she could put her real panties back on, which she had almost forgotten about. She smiled as she stepped into the training pants and felt them being pulled up her legs, knowing that meant she was a little bit closer to being a real big girl again.

Miss Lopez laughs. "Someone is happy to be in training pants." She pulls down Phoebe's dress and takes her by the hand over to where the tables was at. Miss Lopez puts a couple tables onto a smaller cart. "There you go. This should be light enough for you to pull." She watches Phoebe strain to pull it and then the cart started to move. Miss Lopez follows Phoebe down the hall with some tables. She puts them on the rack in the store room and then puts the two children's tables that Phoebe had on a different rack. "Back to the room for another load. If you don't want to help me. It is fine. You can go down to the toddler's room and play until I'm finished."

• Like 1
Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed at Miss Lopez's comments, feeling more self-conscious as the woman pulled her dress down over her new underwear, then took her hand. She followed meekly, then stood by as Miss Lopez loaded the cart. She nodded, then grabbed the handle and tried to pull. At first it didn't move, so she used both hands and bit her bottom lip as she pulled, straining with all her might to get the cart started. Finally, it began to move, and she guided it carefully down the hall, stopping when they reached the store room. She sighed, leaning back against the wall. She blushed as she felt a slight squish at her bottom when she did so. It took her a moment to realize she'd messed herself slightly during her straining. She hadn't even been in training pants ten minutes and she'd already had an accident, even if it was a small one! She couldn't let Miss Lopez find out... "Umm... I think I'll go play..." she told Miss Lopez, hurrying back there to look for another pair of training pants to change herself into.

• Like 1

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok you go play. I'll come and get you when I'm finished." She smelled the odor from Phoebe's training pants as she goes by her and figures she was going to get another pair of training pants,but Miss Lopez knew Phoebe wouldn't be able since they are kept in the closet and she had the key to the lock. She went back to stacking the tables and then goes to the room to get a load of chairs. After 45 moinutes. She had all the tables and chairs put up. Miss Lopez went to the toddler room to get Phoebe.

• Like 1