LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shook Maria's mother's hand bashfully, feeling rather shy at the woman's assessment of her underwear. She supposed that made sense, sort of, and she wasn't sure how to explain exactly what had happened to show that she really did only have accidents now and then, so she was glad to see Miss Lopez start the next part of the day.

She went with Maria to the food tables she'd helped set up, taking her plate and following Maria's mom. She didn't know a whole lot about Mexican food, so she took a little of everything, then followed them to a table, sitting down, feeling her damp diaper squish slightly beneath her. She blushed as she had a bib tied around her neck, wanting to say she didn't need it, but she could be a little messy when she ate, she knew, and she didn't want to cause a scene. She started to eat, making sure to begin with the rice that Maria and Carmen had brought. "This is good," she told Maria, smiling up at her mother. "Thank you for bringing it."

Mom could tell by the look on Phoebe's face when she sat down. That Phoebe was in a wet or messy diaper. She nodded. "You are welcome,but I didn't make the rice. My daughter Carmen did. She loves to cook. So she made the rice. What did you bring to the fiesta?" Mom got herself a plate of food and sat down at the table with Maria and Phoebe. "How old are you Phoebe? I'm guessing 2 or 3 judging by your height."

Guest clinediap

"Oh, wow," Phoebe replied with a nod, feeling somewhat inadequate again. She couldn't really cook much herself, but Carmen could, of course. "I brought the sopa... sopapilas," she answered, hoping she'd said it right. She decided not to mention that she hadn't made them, glad for that once Maria's mom started to get food on her own, realizing that most likely nobody expected her to have. At most, she might have "helped", but even then, that wouldn't have been anything much, not with how old they thought she was. Which was even younger than she thought. She blushed at the woman's question, and how it made her even younger than she'd claimed before, and even younger than Maria. "No, I'm four," she answered bashfully.

Mom nods. "Ok I see. I'm sorry for saying you was younger than you really was. You just don't look like you are 4 years old. I thought Maria was the only 4 year old still in diapers,but I guess not." She smiles. "So you brought a dessert for us to eat. I'm sure it is good. Do you want me to tell Miss Lopez you need a diaper change? I saw the look on your face when you sat down. You are either wet or messy."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed. Was she really that obvious about the condition of her diaper? She consoled herself slightly by reminding herself that the woman did have two kids, one of whom was still in diapers, but it was still embarrassing for her to have figured that out without even unsnapping her overalls. "N-No, I'm fine," she answered after a moment. "I'm just a little wet, that's all."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shivered slightly at that suggestion, not having thought she'd have to worry about diaper rash, ever, at least not on herself. But if she was going to be wearing diapers for the rest of the afternoon, she supposed it was a definite possibility, even if it didn't feel that wet at the moment. "I guess you're right," she said, getting up. "I'll be back in a minute." She toddled over to Miss Lopez, who was talking to the kids at one of the other tables, then stood next to her for a moment, bashfully, not quite able to get to words out. Finally, she managed a quiet, "Miss Lopez? Could I talk to you for a second?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed, looking down at her feet shyly. She didn't want to get in trouble for needing a change so soon, but she didn't want to get diaper rash, like she had been warned about, either. "I... umm..." she started, looking around herself for a moment. "Could you change me, please?" she managed to get out finally.

Miss Lopez nods. "Yes I can change you." She takes Phoebe out of the classroom and takes her down to the infant's room. Miss Lopez lays her on the changing table and puts a dry diaper on her. Then resnaps the crotch of the overalls. Miss Lopez puts Phoebe on the floor. "There you go. A dry diaper."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed as she was led back to the infant room, glad this time that she at least wasn't put in a crib, or left alone. She was impressed at how quickly Miss Lopez could change her, though she supposed she'd had a lot of practice. "Thank you," she said bashfully, glad to be allowed to walk as well. Just being in the infant room was making her feel babyish, however, with the memory of lying in the crib, tummy filling with warm milk. She shook her head, trying to sound grown-up as she asked, "So, how often do you do stuff like today? It seems like it would take a lot of organizing to get all the games and stuff together..."

Miss Lopez smiles. "You are welcome Phoebe." She shakes her head. "No I don't do this often. It was to celebrate the end of our study of Mexico. The kids wanted to learn about Mexico and the spanish language because of Dora. They love her and her show. It does take alor of organizing to put all of this together. We have a small party when one of the children has a birthday. The only big party we have is a christmas party in December."

Guest clinediap

"Ah," Phoebe nodded, listening. "That sounds like fun." She was sure that, by Christmastime, she would be helping with that party, and not just the little tasks that Miss Lopez had given her this time, but as a real assistant. "What kinda stuff are we doing this afternoon?"

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "Well after lunch. All of you are going to take your naps and while you are doing that. The adults and I are going to clean up the room. After your nap. Carmen and her class is going to preform for all of you in the lunch room. Then we are going to go outside where the pinia is handing. You are going to try and break the pinia open to get the candy and small toys out. Then it should be time for all of you to go home and you upstairs to our apartment."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded, listening to the itinerary. It didn't sound too bad, really. She'd even played with a pinata before, so she had a little experience there, though it had been years ago. She paused a little at the last part, feeling a little guilty. She knew she didn't really HAVE to tell Miss Lopez what was going on, but she still felt like she owed her something of an explanation. "Actually, Maria invited me over to her house after daycare is over," she said, feeling a bit silly as she said it. Not only did it feel like talking to her mother, it also seemed odd, now that she thought about it, being invited over by a four year old.

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "I see. Did you ask your mommy if you could go to Maria's house after daycare and by mommy. I meant me. That was one of the things I was going to talk to you about after daycare was over." She looks at Phoebe and waits for Phoebe to say something about what she was just told about her being her mommy.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe looked up at Miss Lopez confusedly, trying to figure out if she was being serious or not. Surely not, but she certainly looked like she was. Phoebe squirmed a little in her diaper, feeling rather odd at this - it was one thing for Miss Lopez to be her teacher, but for her to call herself her "mommy"? It was crazy! Though she had to admit she'd almost thought of her that way a couple of times that day, on her own. "Umm... Well, you're not my mother, so I don't see why I'd need to ask you for your permission..."

Miss Lopez smiles. "You didn't read the papers that you was given to signed when you applied for the job here did you? One of the papers said you would be a toddler as long as it was deemed you would need to be one. It also said you willingly give up control over yourself and agree to someone else being your guardian while you are a toddler. Do you think it was just by chance that you was put into my class and you moved in with me upstairs in my apartment? Well it wasn't. Mrs. Hammil was going to be your mommy,but she said she didn't want you. So I got you as my little girl."

Guest clinediap

"Wait, what?" Phoebe squirmed, staring up at Miss Lopez, hoping she was just mis-reading her, that she was joking after all, no matter how it seemed. "But... Miss Winslow said she was just joking about all that!" she said, though she had to admit she hadn't exactly gone back and looked at the contracts to re-read them after the woman had told her that, so she didn't know for sure. "I'm not a toddler," she reminded Miss Lopez, a bit of a squeak in her voice as she began to feel more nervous, more certain that she had made a big mistake the morning before when she'd signed those papers.

Miss Lopez shrugs. "Well the papers you signed said you was and that as long as you was a toddler. Then you would have a guardian to look after you. You really should have read the papers before you signed them. Then you would know what you was getting into." She could hear the nerviousness in her voice and a big part of excitement too at being a toddler. Miss Lopez could also hear the hissing sound as Phoebe wet her diaper without realizing it just like a young toddler would do. "Shall we get back to the party?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe fidgeted, unsure what she should, or even could, do. She had signed the papers, after all, and she couldn't deny that she hadn't read them. She'd gotten herself into this, and now she was trapped. The thought made her feel helpless, and that, in turn, was a strange sort of exciting. "All right, I guess," she answered, heading back towards the classroom and back to her table, feeling embarrassed, especially as she sat and felt a familiar warm squishiness beneath her bottom, and she realized she'd wet herself again, just what she'd gotten up to remedy in the first place. She went back to eating her food quietly.

Miss Lopez nods and walks back to the room with Phoebe. Maria looks at Phoebe as she sets down. "You are just in time. Carmen and her class is about to dance for us."

Carmen and her class danced for the class. After they finished dancing. Carmen looks at the kids. "The next dance is going to have a special dancer with us. It is my little sister Maria. She has been working very hard to learn this dance. Come on up sis."

Maria suddenly felt really nervous. She felt a hand on her hand and saw it was Phoebe. Maria smiles at her and then went up in front of the class. She started dancing with the others. Maria messed up a few times,but the more she danced. The more confident she became and less nervous she became. After the dance was over. All the kids started to clap and cheer for Maria.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe watched the girls dancing, feeling rather impressed, especially when Maria had gone up there. It made her feel clumsy and silly, watching people younger than her move with such grace and beauty. She could tell Maria had a couple problems, but even so, she was much better than Phoebe knew she could be herself, probably even with a bunch of practice.

She clapped for them once the dance was done, then gave Maria a hug once she had come back to the table. "That was great!" she told her with a smile. "You're a wonderful dancer!"

Maria smiles. "Thank you Phoebe. I was really nervous up there dancing. I was so worried about messing up and looking foolish in front of you and my classmates. It is a good thing I wear diapers. Otherwise I would have messed up the floor and my dress. You are wonderful too. You are a wonderful friend. You gave me the confidence to go up there and dance in front of the class." All the children groaned when Miss Lopez tells them. It is time for their naps.