LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Job Interview

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

"Oh," Phoebe blushed, feeling silly. "I guess I'll... uh... go do that, then..." She hurried back to her room, closing the door behind her. She got out all of her bathroom supplies, carrying them into her bathroom, then returned to dig her nightshirt out of her suitcase. It didn't seem like it would be getting too cold, so she didn't bother to get out her pajama pants as well. She stripped down, throwing her clothes off to one side of the room, at least in the direction of her dresser, deciding she'd actually get organized later, then walked back to her bathroom in just her panties, carrying her nightshirt.

She took a quick shower, making sure to take her razor in with her. She felt a little silly at that as well, but she was just following orders. And when she stepped out of the shower, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, the sight gave her a bit of a shiver. Naked as she was, she had to admit she really did look like a little kid. Pulling on her nightshirt and panties didn't help much, either - it just made her look like a kid trying on her older sister's clothes. She did her best to ignore that and just brush her teeth, before going back to her room. She pulled open the drawers of her dresser, then started to unpack her bags into them, trying to get herself a bit organized and settled in before she changed herself back into her training pants and ventured out to see what Miss Lopez was up to.

Miss Lopez smiles as Phoebe goes to her bedroom. She finishes up cleaning the kitchen. Miss Lopez goes to her bedroom and gets ready for bed as well. She puts on her pajamas and then comes back to the living room. Miss Lopez sets down on the couch and turns on the TV just as Night at the Muesum comes on. She looks at Phoebe when she comes into the living room. "Do you have your training pants on like I asked you?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe felt slightly bashful as she walked into the living room. It had been years since she'd been to a slumber party, so she wasn't used to anybody seeing her in her pajamas. And Miss Lopez, even if she looked casual, dressed in her own pajamas, was still just as intimidating as she had been all dressed up and teaching. But there wasn't much Phoebe could do about that, she thought, and the woman had already seen her in just her training pants, when she'd changed her clothes earlier that day, so with a big shirt on over it, it was actually an improvement. She blushed at the question, wanting to just silently nod as she stood there at the entrance to the room, but decided that would seem too little-girlish, and, much as she felt that way, she didn't want Miss Lopez to know how small she made her feel. So she said, "Uh-huh," and fought the urge to lift the hem of her shirt and show her training pants off, half wondering if Miss Lopez would check on her own.

Miss Lopez nods. "Good girl." Would you like to watch a movie with me? It just started. It is Night at the Museum. I've never seen it before,but I heard it is pretty good." She smiled at Phoebe. Miss Lopez could tell by the way Phoebe was acting that she make Phoebe feel like a little girl and she loved it completely. It means that soon Phoebe will start acting and thinking like a complete toddler. The adult part of Phoebe will be gone as would her desire to be a teacher's assistant. Soon all Phoebe would want to be is a good toddler girl for her and call her mommy.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe blushed a little at the praise, at once happy that Miss Lopez had trusted her and annoyed that she hadn't even checked. Phoebe might as well have just stayed in her regular panties. Still, that was good to know, as it meant she might not have to be so careful about changing back and forth whenever she left her bedroom after all. "I guess," she nodded, sitting down on one end of the couch. "I haven't seen it, either." She pulled her bare feet up onto the couch with her, curling up into a ball and watching the television, unaware of her thumb gradually moving towards her mouth, or the sucking motion that began once it arrived, just feeling the relaxation it brought on.

Miss Lopez looks down at Phoebe and smiles. She doesn't say anything to Phoebe about her sucking her thumb. Miss Lopez gets the blanket off the back of the couch and lays in on top of Phoebe. She goes back to watching the movie. Miss Lopez felt some movement and something laying on her. She looks down and sees Phoebe's head laying on her leg sound asleep. Miss Lopez waits until the movie was over. She scoops Phoebe up in her arms and carries her to the bed. Miss Lopez noticed Phoebe didn't wake up. She just snuggled close into Miss Lopez as she carries her to bed. Miss Lopez puts her in her bed and pulls the cover up. As she starts to leave. Miss Lopez sees a penguin setting on the suitcase. She puts it into Phoebe's arm and turns on the nightlight. Miss Lopez goes to bed herself and falls right to sleep thinking about Phoebe as her new daughter.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe woke up several hours later with a relaxed yawn and stretch, feeling rather contented and happy, and a little confused as to why her thumb felt so soggy. It didn't bother her too much, though, as she curled up around her stuffed penguin drowsily, feeling very relaxed, as she felt her training pants begin to grow warm...

She woke up quickly at that, realizing what was going on, and forced her muscles to stop, half rolling off her bed and scrambling for the bathroom, pulling down her training pants hurriedly and sitting down on the toilet. She was glad to see the accident she'd had in her pants had been very small, but it was still an accident. Part of her was strangely glad to see that, too, however, pleased at that degree of helplessness, of immaturity, almost turned on by it. She blushed at that, trying to push the feelings down and ignore them as she got up and washed her hands, then started to get ready for the day, pulling out the overalls from the day before and putting them on, then venturing out of her room, wondering if Miss Lopez would be awake already.

Miss Lopez heard bare feet running across the floor in Phoebe's room and she knew that Phoebe must be awake and hurrying to the bathroom. She waits a few minutes and then goes to check on Phoebe. Just as Miss Lopez was about to open the room. Phoebe opens the door. "Did you make it to the potty in time to keep your training pants dry." Without waiting for an answer. Miss Lopez unfastens the overalls and looks at Phoebe's training pants. She notices they was wet a little bit. "It looks like you had an accident. Maybe I'm going to have to diaper you at night. Good thing your mattress has a plastic sheet on it." Miss Lopez takes Phoebe back into her bedroom and opens the dresser where her panties was at and gets out a pair of training pants. She takes the wet training pants off and put on the dry pair. Miss Lopez puts the overalls back on Phoebe and takes her by the hand. She walks Phoebe to the kitchen. "I'm making pancakes for breakfast. Is that ok with you?"

Guest clinediap

Lily jumped a little as she saw Miss Lopez standing in her doorway, feeling her training pants grow a little more wet. She blushed at the embarrassing question, then even deeper as Miss Lopez checked her and changed, not even asking permission or anything. Most of her felt humiliated at that, and the rest of her fed off that humiliation, loving it, the threat of diapers, and the fact that she had plastic sheets (not to mention training pants in her underwear drawer). She hadn't noticed, but then, she realized, she didn't really remember going to bed. She must have fallen asleep during the movie, she realized. She considered taking those sheets off, but it wasn't like they'd been uncomfortable, and they weren't hurting anything, so she decided to leave them alone, for the time being. She let herself be led off to the kitchen, nodding attentively at Miss Lopez's question. "Uh-huh, that's fine," she said. She wasn't much of a breakfast person anyway, usually getting up late enough that she generally just waited for lunchtime before eating, other than perhaps a little snack. "Can I help?"

Miss Lopez nods. "Sure you can help." She hands Phoebe the bowl with the batter in it. "You can stir the batter and make sure it is fully mixed up." Miss Lopez watches Phoebe mix up the batter and only get a little bit on her. She thinks the sight was really cute. So she gets her digital camera and takes a picture of Phoebe. "That will look cute in your toddler book." Miss Lopez takes the bowl from Phoebe and puts some of the batter on the hot griddle. "How many pancakes would you like to have? Oh so you wouldn't be the only one in class without a dish for the fiesta today. I made you a dish to take. It is sopapillas. It is a mexican dessert and it is really good."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe mixed up the batter, doing her best to be careful, though a time or two she got a little too excited and stirred a little too fast, getting a bit on the front or legs of her overalls. She blushed a little as Miss Lopez took her picture, and even deeper at the mention of a toddler book, but couldn't find it in herself to protest that she wasn't going to be a toddler long enough to need any kind of book. Instead, she just answered Miss Lopez's question, blushing even deeper as she realized she'd forgotten all about the fiesta. "Just one is fine," she said. "And thank you... I was gonna make something, but it kinda slipped my mind..." Not that she really knew what to make anyway - the extent of her knowledge of Mexican food was Taco Bell. "I'm sure the so... sop... soup-things are very good," she squirmed slightly, having felt like she should say something more, though she was unsure as to what. Obviously she shouldn't have tried that, however.

Miss Lopez nods. "Ok one pancake coming up." She makes Phoebe one pancake and herself 3 pancakes. Miss Lopez makes 2 more pancakes with the left over batter. Miss Lopez puts Phoebe's pancake on a plate and sets it on the table. She gives Phoebe a glass of milk and a fork. Miss Lopez watches Phoebe eat her pancake as she eats her own. "There is two more pancakes over there on the plate if you want them." She nods. "I know you probably was,but you fell asleep and I decided to make it for you." Miss Lopez chuckles a little. "It is sopapilla. It is a pastry with honey and powdered sugar on it."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe sat down at the table, eating her pancake carefully, sipping at her milk. "That sounds good," she said, her mouth watering a little as she thought about the sopapilla. She got through her pancake fairly quickly, not having realized how hungry she was, then drained her milk. She debated on getting another pancake for a moment, then finally got up and padded back over to the kitchen in her bare feet, carefully cutting one of the pancakes and half before taking it back to the table to eat it, a little more slowly this time. "So," she said, looking up at Miss Lopez, "What do you hafta do as a teacher before classes start in the morning?", hoping for a little more advanced training than she'd been getting so far. "And what does your assistant do?"

Miss Lopez looks at Phoebe. "I don't have an assistant to help me. I do it all myself. I have to make sure I have all the supplies I need for the class before the kids get there. I can't be leaving the class alot to get things. We usually have a teacher's meeting in the morning to address any problems or concerns we have. If we don't get to have it then. We have it over lunch while all of you are taking your nap. All the teachers except for me and Miss Hammil has an assistant. No one wants to work with Mrs. Hammil and Miss Winslow doesn't think I need one since I have everything under control in my class."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe nodded, listening. Mrs. Hammil did seem somewhat difficult, she supposed, but it was a job, and better than nothing. "Can I go to the meeting?" she asked, still curious about her job, but knowing enough to add, "Only if you have it this morning, of course... I know I'm supposed to take a nap with the kids, and I will." She bristled a bit at being included in the 'all of you' for naptime, but it was at least partly true, she had to admit. "I just want to watch, I promise I won't say anything..."

Miss Lopez nods. "If we have the meeting this morning. I'll ask Miss Winslow if it is ok with her if you set in on the meeting,but you can just watch. You can't say anything or Miss Winslow might makes you leave and go to the class room." She washes up the dishes and hands Phoebe a towel. "You can dry the dishes for me while I get dressed for work. Be careful and don't drop any of the plates."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe smiled proudly, happy to have made some kind of a step towards moving past this training phase of her job, even if it was just something small. Maybe she'd be getting out of training pants someday soon after all! She was so excited, she ignored Miss Lopez's warning, knowing she didn't really need it, she wasn't that klutzy. But after the first couple, her excitement got the better of her, and one of the plates slipped out of her grip. She jumped a little as she saw it fall, letting out an involuntary, "Damn it!", calling more attention to her than she wanted. She started looking around nervously, trying to find a broom to sweep up the pieces to hide them, feeling clumsy and silly.

Miss Lopez comes running out of her bedroom when she hears the plate broke on the floor and Phoebe's saying a bad word. "There is no cussing in my apartment." Miss Lopez pops Phoebe's bottom. "The next time I hear you say a bad word. You will get a spanking and your mouth washed out with soap." She gets a broom and dust pan out. Miss Lopez hands the broom to Phoebe while she held the dust pan. "Next time be more careful. I'm not mad at you for breaking a plate. I'm just glad you wasn't hurt."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe jumped a little as she felt her bottom get smacked through her training pants, blushing. She felt slightly frustrated - now she couldn't even talk like she wanted! - but that just made her feel more excited. Despite her best efforts, she was slowly losing the right to do nearly everything. And all she had the courage to do to reply was meekly say, "Sorry," and take the broom and dustpan, doing her best to sweep all the pieces up a bit clumsily. "I can buy you another plate," she offered.

Miss Lopez shakes her head. "There is no need in that. I bought the plate at a thift store for a dime. So if it got broken. It is no big deal. It's finish cleaning this up and then we will be off downstairs to the daycare." She puts the broom and dustpan away. "Go try and use the potty while I finish getting dressed. Then we can walk downstairs together."

Guest clinediap

Phoebe still felt a little bad about breaking Miss Lopez's plate, and even more-so about Miss Lopez's casual attitude about it, as if it was only to be expected from her. But Phoebe knew she wasn't usually that clumsy and careless, but there wasn't much she could do about it now. She felt a bit indignant about being told to use the potty, but, as it turned out, she actually did have to pee a bit. She did so, then pulled her dry training panties back up, re-snapped her overalls, and went back to the living room, ready for another day at daycare.

Guest clinediap

Phoebe looked up at Miss Lopez, feeling even younger in comparison, standing there in her overalls and training pants. She nodded bashfully. "Uh-huh," she said, "you look very pretty."

Miss Lopez nods. "Thank you Phoebe. I thought maybe I looked too young in this dress. Like I was 16 instead of 21 and instead of a daycare teacher. I feel like a freshman in highchool." She gets the sopapillas out of the oven there she was keeping them warm and shows them to Phoebe. "This is your part of the fiesta in the classroom. I know the perfect job for you. I'll put you in charge of checking in the food as it is brought in Do you think you can handle that job?"

Guest clinediap

Phoebe shook her head. "No, you look grown-up to me..." She couldn't help but doubt herself a little, though... She'd felt grown-up the night before just because she'd had normal underwear on. Compared to Phoebe, with her padded panties and snap-crotch overalls, Miss Lopez definitely looked more adult, but maybe that wasn't saying as much as Phoebe thought. She just wasn't sure if she could judge it correctly, so she stopped thinking about it, thinking instead about her job. "Yeah, no problem!" she said, smiling at having something almost assistant-like to do.